• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Anybody dare mess with [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

I scold them

Comment

[MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] - Could you open your inbox? I wanna PM you! xx

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] - I'm surprised that even though you have quite a few social media accounts, you're here a lot. Why? How active are you on whatever else you use? (Also, I will PM you later..:evil:)

[MENTION=99637]Gingerbeardman[/MENTION] - If I wanted to eat a quality, top-notch gingerbread man where is the best place to get them?

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] - Aside from the Qur'an, what are you currently reading? :1peace:
      Per aspera ad astra.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
        [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] - Could you open your inbox? I wanna PM you! xx

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] - I'm surprised that even though you have quite a few social media accounts, you're here a lot. Why? How active are you on whatever else you use? (Also, I will PM you later..:evil:)

[MENTION=99637]Gingerbeardman[/MENTION] - If I wanted to eat a quality, top-notch gingerbread man where is the best place to get them?

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] - Aside from the Qur'an, what are you currently reading? :1peace:
        I'm not readying any particular texts at the moment but I would like to read Journey to the west
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post

Done bro
          Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
            Why is [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] banned?

Did I miss some drama ..
            Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
            Eh why is brother Stoic banned.. Super weird.
            Must be a mistake.. Unless I missed some kinda UF debate..
            Originally posted by Morose View Post
            What did you do, son?

Also do you use social media?
            Originally posted by Spicen View Post
            How did [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] get himself banned?

Was it deliberate or something?
            Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post

Wait Stoic go banned? why?

Let's just say I got a little...carried away in another thread.

But it was nothing major.
            Last edited by Stoic Believer; 01-08-17, 01:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
              Like?

Did you use some good ole' Murican slangs?

If so, you could teach me some...........

Comment

• Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                Like?

Did you use some good ole' Murican slangs?

If so, you could teach me some...........
                Lol no I didn't.

It was just a back and forth between me and a other user. The posts were deleted.

Comment

I realised that no one can tag me and get me to reply to any question in this thread, unless he or she replies to my posts.
                  If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

[MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

Salaam brother,
                    Quite a while ago now I remember seeing you post a link to a website which taught Arabic and which you said you had been using at the time.
                    I can't for the life of me remember the thread you posted it in or the name of the site (medina something?).
                    If you remember it atall I would really appreciate if you could post the link.
                    If you don't remember its not a problem as it was a while ago.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                      [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION]

Salaam brother,
                      Quite a while ago now I remember seeing you post a link to a website which taught Arabic and which you said you had been using at the time.
                      I can't for the life of me remember the thread you posted it in or the name of the site (medina something?).
                      If you remember it atall I would really appreciate if you could post the link.
                      If you don't remember its not a problem as it was a while ago.
                      :salams

Here you go

https://www.madinaharabic.com/
                      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                        :salams

Here you go

https://www.madinaharabic.com/
                        JazalhAllah khair!
                        I found this site so so useful ...then just forgot about it completely. So glad I can use it again, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by MyUsernameIs... View Post
                          JazalhAllah khair!
                          I found this site so so useful ...then just forgot about it completely. So glad I can use it again, thank you.
                          Np wa iyaak

Comment

[MENTION=112720]Abisali[/MENTION] - bro, you should know I hate cats.

There was a time I kept many pigeons and during a rainy day, one of my pigeons fell into the garden because its wings were soaked with rainwater. A cat pounced on it and ate it before I could save it.

I cried the whole day, I was a kid at that time btw.

Yeah, that's my story of why I hate cats.

Comment

Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                              [MENTION=112720]Abisali[/MENTION] - bro, you should know I hate cats.

There was a time I kept many pigeons and during a rainy day, one of my pigeons fell into the garden because its wings were soaked with rainwater. A cat pounced on it and ate it before I could save it.

I cried the whole day, I was a kid at that time btw.

Yeah, that's my story of why I hate cats.
                              Son.

This post of yours is unacceptable. I will give you some time for you to retract what you said.

Comment

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                                Son.

This post of yours is unacceptable. I will give you some time for you to retract what you said.
                                I refuse.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X