• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by Morose View Post
    The Croatian currency is the Kuna lmao

Sounds really funny and foreign

Definitely isn't an English noun lmao
    Yes lol, it sounds pretty funny. It's pronounced like "coonah".
    In the Balkans, the stereotype about Croatian is that they make up strange conglomerate words and sound to us like what the Irish sound like to the English, that they do this because they're linguistic hipsters. So for example there's the joke that we say "sheep", but they say "clean, pastoral, four-legged mud-flopper/flapper". Actually it reminds me of this:

Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
      Yes lol, it sounds pretty funny. It's pronounced like "coonah".
      In the Balkans, the stereotype about Croatian is that they make up strange conglomerate words and sound to us like what the Irish sound like to the English, that they do this because they're linguistic hipsters. So for example there's the joke that we say "sheep", but they say "clean, pastoral, four-legged mud-flopper/flapper". Actually it reminds me of this:

lmao that's my face when foreigners try to speak English

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
        [MENTION=137826]mazuiz[/MENTION]

Son?

You haven't gone and got married, son?
        hehe. no lol. im back :]
        im glad you remembered me boss.

Comment

Originally posted by mazuiz View Post
          hehe. no lol. im back :]
          im glad you remembered me boss.
          Hello son. Get WhatsApp
          If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
            It is the same with the Croats(i.e. you can find such people in political parties mostly, and among the elderly), though it died down for a while because they had to cooperate with us every now and then. But from what I see, there are more young, Serb nationalists than young, Croat nationalists.
            For the most part both sides leave eachother alone except for in Mostar where most of the incidents are related to football matches, that's where youth get involved, otherwise it's quiet.
            Interesting brother. I actually thought Croats would be at least neutral towards Bosnians, but I guess they're somewhat (or exactly) the same, just maybe less vocal than Serbs.
            If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

Comment

Originally posted by imran1976 View Post
              i think She is the one called iron lady?
              Yes, brother.

It amuses me that the West has stooped so low as to put their hope into such a low-profile politician as Meral Aksener. And all of these absurd nicknames add to this hilarity. I guess, they want to make her "hip" and "fashionable" to young, stupid Liberals. To me, this shows that the Euros have clearly become desperate. They can't seem to find any capable people ready to enforce their interests in Turkey, while at the same time gaining enough support from Turks.

The days of European rule in Turkey are over. We will see more and more bold moves from both sides as Europeans will try to regain control in Turkey at all costs, while Turkey (under Muslim leadership) will continue seeking independence, power and close ties with other Muslim states. Leading Turkish Muslims aren't stupid enough to think we can defeat all Europeans by ourselves. We obviously have to pursue a union with our Muslim brothers. Unity is strength. Erdogans policies are in-line with those of his teacher Erbakan. Erbakan too had the goal of a unified Muslim world.

And that is the only solution to the worlds problems: A strong, unified Muslim state.

Of course slave states and traitors like SISI-Egypt, Saudi-Arabia and UAE aren't exactly helpful when combating the Euros. For example, it's not exactly great when Turkish aid workers are doing their best to stabilize and assist our brothers in Somalia, while these UAE dogs are trying their best to destroy and destabilize Somalia by financing and supporting terrorist groups like Al-Shabab in the very same country. Not to mention the whole Qatar issue recently.

Comment

[MENTION=130730]Rumaysah~[/MENTION] gonna message u in private sis

Comment

Originally posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
                  Yes, brother.

It amuses me that the West has stooped so low as to put their hope into such a low-profile politician as Meral Aksener. And all of these absurd nicknames add to this hilarity. I guess, they want to make her "hip" and "fashionable" to young, stupid Liberals. To me, this shows that the Euros have clearly become desperate. They can't seem to find any capable people ready to enforce their interests in Turkey, while at the same time gaining enough support from Turks.

The days of European rule in Turkey are over. We will see more and more bold moves from both sides as Europeans will try to regain control in Turkey at all costs, while Turkey (under Muslim leadership) will continue seeking independence, power and close ties with other Muslim states. Leading Turkish Muslims aren't stupid enough to think we can defeat all Europeans by ourselves. We obviously have to pursue a union with our Muslim brothers. Unity is strength. Erdogans policies are in-line with those of his teacher Erbakan. Erbakan too had the goal of a unified Muslim world.

And that is the only solution to the worlds problems: A strong, unified Muslim state.

Of course slave states and traitors like SISI-Egypt, Saudi-Arabia and UAE aren't exactly helpful when combating the Euros. For example, it's not exactly great when Turkish aid workers are doing their best to stabilize and assist our brothers in Somalia, while these UAE dogs are trying their best to destroy and destabilize Somalia by financing and supporting terrorist groups like Al-Shabab in the very same country. Not to mention the whole Qatar issue recently.
                  stooping low is the speciality of the west, when i first read about this lady & her title, i was amused.
                  actually the Euros are starting to feel the heat -- Turkey heading towards Islam is bad news for them.

Saudi Arabia will always be on the wrong side of the history, how can they go against the ones who created them.
                  "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
                  western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                    If you've ever wanted to ask any member a question about themself, but never got the chance, felt it was too random at the time, or didn't want to PM them (or couldn't if it's the opposite gender), this thread is for you.

Don't ask anything too personal, inappropriate, etc etc.

[MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] why is your gender still unspecified when everyone and their mother knows you're a female?

[MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] why do you like spiders so much?
                    What did you do, son?

Also do you use social media?

Comment

Why is [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION] banned?

Did I miss some drama ..

Comment

Eh why is brother Stoic banned.. Super weird.
                        Must be a mistake.. Unless I missed some kinda UF debate..
                        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                        [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          Eh why is brother Stoic banned.. Super weird.
                          Must be a mistake.. Unless I missed some kinda UF debate..
                          Hopefully he'll be back soon
                          InshaAllah
                          Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

[MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] do you like my new watch?

Comment

Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post
                              [MENTION=101256]Morose[/MENTION] do you like my new watch?
                              Where is it?

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                                Hopefully he'll be back soon
                                InshaAllah
                                eesa the kiwi :D

eesa the surfer

eesa the troll -.-

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X