Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    Originally posted by Morose View Post
    [MENTION=87921]Abdell[/MENTION]

    How comes you don't mind your own business anymore bro? What changed?
    One of the very basic principles of Islam to Advice against evil and enjoin good. If I see a brother Doing bad, He's going to hear from me...
    Stop being apologetic to Kuffars!

    If I don't engage with you or reply to any of your question, it's likely because I find you racist and a total waste of time.

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION]

      They locked my thread. Can you believe that!?

      Now we have to resort to your thread for all quick questions...

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        Originally posted by shay5 View Post
        Someone repped me but when I checked there was no rep. Ok so who was it?
        *ehem*

        Lol no I'm just kidding it wasn't me..hmm I didn't know it was possible to delete reps?

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
          [MENTION=122131]Stoic Believer[/MENTION]

          They locked my thread. Can you believe that!?

          Now we have to resort to your thread for all quick questions...
          Funny how they locked it soon after your claim of ownership.

          I think you should leave thread management to the pros, son.

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            Funny how they locked it soon after your claim of ownership.

            I think you should leave thread management to the pros, son.
            :rofl1:

            Son.

            I can go ahead and make another one under my name. This time there will be no confusion or wrongful claims of ownership.

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              [MENTION=143517]Gevurlar Korksun[/MENTION]

              lmao what made you choose a foreign username when you could have chosen an English name?

              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                Originally posted by AmantuBillahi View Post
                I always tell the truth , even when I lie. - Scarface , Tony Montana

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  [MENTION=143591]babadods[/MENTION]

                  This is you

                  IMG_0497.JPG

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    Originally posted by Morose View Post
                    [MENTION=143517]Gevurlar Korksun[/MENTION]

                    lmao what made you choose a foreign username when you could have chosen an English name?
                    lmao I'm not sure what you mean. lmao I'm Turkish and my username is in Turkish. lmao

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by Gevurlar Korksun View Post
                      lmao I'm not sure what you mean. lmao I'm Turkish and my username is in Turkish. lmao
                      Oh... Sorry, I was only joking. Never mind and hope you're not offended

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                        If you've ever wanted to ask any member a question about themself, but never got the chance, felt it was too random at the time, or didn't want to PM them (or couldn't if it's the opposite gender), this thread is for you.

                        Don't ask anything too personal, inappropriate, etc etc.

                        [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] why is your gender still unspecified when everyone and their mother knows you're a female?

                        [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] why do you like spiders so much?
                        How long has it been since you stopped using social media OP?

                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          Originally posted by Morose View Post
                          How long has it been since you stopped using social media OP?
                          Son.

                          There's a phrase called "beating a dead horse." Look it up.

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            [MENTION=143517]Gevurlar Korksun[/MENTION]

                            What say you about this? http://time.com/4856463/turkey-meral...ayyip-erdogan/

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              [MENTION=139017]Thunderstorm[/MENTION] Do Croatians have any hatred or suspicious views towards Bosniak Muslims? I know some Serbs do (the nationalists)
                              If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                Originally posted by Spicen View Post
                                [MENTION=143517]Gevurlar Korksun[/MENTION]

                                What say you about this? http://time.com/4856463/turkey-meral...ayyip-erdogan/

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X