Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
    Not in summer.
    Son?

    IMG_0462.PNG

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
      We are all struggling. But the underlying principle - is to strive for the sake of Allaah - practice, live, breathe Islaam to the best of our abilities and finally, have faith and reliance in our Creator.

      As for sins, not going to minimise the effect of sins - but we are human, not Angels. We will sin, but as long as we feel remorse, and repent, then there is always hope.

      We are not supposed to be a nation of weak hearted, depressed people.
      I mentioned sin as an example to point out the unlikelihood that we as Muslims will change anytime soon. So how can we expect Allah's help when we are in this state?

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        Originally posted by Morose View Post
        Yes but I hate the Gulf so much you wouldn't understand bro.

        I hate them (the leaders I mean as well as the lifestyle of some of the people). They can't take in 'refugees' but they'll welcome anybody from the West who can add value to their greedy economy? No thanks, in that case I'd rather not. I want nothing from them and I'll give them nothing in return.

        They welcome the poor people from poor countries they can abuse, and they welcome the advantaged people from the West they can benefit from; but as for the needy who have no home for having had to flee, they cast them off. And it's not just that either they spread so much corruption in the land. I hate them.
        True points son. True points.

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
          Yes, true.

          These are just some of the days Allah decrees for us. A time for this and a time for that.

          {And these days [of varying conditions] We alternate among the people so that Allah may make evident those who believe...} Al-'Imran
          تَبَارَكَ اَللهُ ربُّ الْعَلَمِين

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            Originally posted by Morose View Post
            I mentioned sin as an example to point out the unlikelihood that we as Muslims will change anytime soon. So how can we expect Allah's help when we are in this state?
            Change collectively will not come any time soon - it could take another hundred years.

            Things will get a lot worse for us Muslims, before they get better. But that 'worse' is needed to draw people close to the 'real' Islaam.

            But Allaah's Promise is true. So we should have faith in that In Sha Allaah.

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
              Change collectively will not come any time soon - it could take another hundred years.

              Things will get a lot worse for us Muslims, before they get better. But that 'worse' is needed to draw people close to the 'real' Islaam.

              But Allaah's Promise is true. So we should have faith in that In Sha Allaah.
              Alhamdulillah Allah's promise is true, and change will come. Just not in my lifetime, and that's what makes life so hard.

              But in sha Allah the future generations will have a world of good to live in.

              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                Originally posted by Morose View Post
                Alhamdulillah Allah's promise is true, and change will come. Just not in my lifetime, and that's what makes life so hard.

                But in sha Allah the future generations will have a world of good to live in.
                In Sha Allaah.

                (I suppose this means you are not a Troll, seeing as you are able to have a serious discussion?)

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                  In Sha Allaah.

                  (I suppose this means you are not a Troll, seeing as you are able to have a serious discussion?)
                  I am always serious. It's the rest of the forum that are trolls.

                  Too many screws loose upstairs in the case of many users.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    Originally posted by Morose View Post
                    I am always serious. It's the rest of the forum that are trolls.

                    Too many screws loose upstairs in the case of many users.
                    Of course.

                    It's everyone else.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                      Son. I know the feeling. It's not easy to readjust upon coming back.

                      You wouldn't advise anyone to live where? (especially if they live in a city with a lot of Muslims?)
                      Essentially I meant that I wouldn't recommend someone moving to the main cities within the Muslim world if they currently live in a kaffir country with a good Muslim community.

                      That was a stupid comment to make in all fairness as it's a huge generalisation + it comes across as though I'm discouraging hijrah. By all means a person should move to the lands of Muslims but they should (in my opinion) settle somewhere away from widespread fitnah.


                      Originally posted by Morose View Post
                      Ah see, I'd never speak politics (especially with someone like you :p) as I'll only make myself look like an idiot. The only political truth I know is this: the house of Saud is made up of dogs (though someone within them may be good).

                      The real world - hard and depressing :( it's alright bro, you just have to go through the motion and try to remember it's all temporary :up:
                      :jkk: bro, you're right. May Allah grant you goodness.

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Originally posted by Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī View Post
                        Nope.
                        Have you ever played prison architect?

                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                          If you've ever wanted to ask any member a question about themself, but never got the chance, felt it was too random at the time, or didn't want to PM them (or couldn't if it's the opposite gender), this thread is for you.

                          Don't ask anything too personal, inappropriate, etc etc.

                          [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] why is your gender still unspecified when everyone and their mother knows you're a female?

                          [MENTION=30830]Pippin1376[/MENTION] why do you like spiders so much?
                          lol...

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            i am surprised no one asked me about anything good here

                            dont worry humans, i dont bite.....usually......sometimes......acutaly, you might wanna keep your distance
                            "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
                            me - 2017

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                              Have you ever played prison architect?
                              Nope.
                              If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                Originally posted by magok View Post
                                i am surprised no one asked me about anything good here

                                dont worry humans, i dont bite.....usually......sometimes......acutaly, you might wanna keep your distance
                                Have you eaten fried rice before, and do you like it?
                                If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X