Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    Originally posted by Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī View Post
    [MENTION=112720]Abisali[/MENTION] Do you like cheetahs?
    I don't discriminate against different types of cats, I love them all! (I do have a problem with the hairless ones that look like giant naked rats, but we don't talk about those)

    Yes on cheetahs, they're awesome, and their babies are the most adorable baby felines from all the cats.

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      Originally posted by Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī View Post
      Mutant is a legend.
      He is, definitely.

      So how do I tag your name?



      Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        Originally posted by Abisali View Post
        I don't discriminate against different types of cats, I love them all! (I do have a problem with the hairless ones that look like giant naked rats, but we don't talk about those)

        Yes on cheetahs, they're awesome, and their babies are the most adorable baby felines from all the cats.
        +1 - They look terrifying more than anything. What are they called?


        Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post

        So how do I tag your name?
        I don't think you can. The brother is un-taggable, as are those members with Arabic usernames.

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
          He is, definitely.

          So how do I tag your name?
          lol, nvm...
          doesnt work!!!

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
            lol, nvm...
            doesnt work!!!
            Lol.

            I told you so :-P

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
              Lol.

              I told you so :-P
              lol...

              snowfoxsdaf (1).gif

              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                [MENTION=137526]Layla_[/MENTION] why did you speak now see that thread is closed!:excitement:



                Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                  [MENTION=137526]Layla_[/MENTION] why did you speak now see that thread is closed!:excitement:
                  Lol

                  Wow that was fast!
                  https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
                    Lol

                    Wow that was fast!
                    Yes, lol.

                    Nothing wrong in the topic because its reality, cant mute reality :|



                    Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                      Yes, lol.

                      Nothing wrong in the topic because its reality, cant mute reality :|
                      There was nothing wrong with that thread - sure a few comments here and there, but overall it was a good discussion (sort of).

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                        There was nothing wrong with that thread - sure a few comments here and there, but overall it was a good discussion (sort of).

                        Yes just because it was that lol, I dont know why the topic is always looked at as if its not right, after all it is the reward of Allah swt and is an incentive for muslims to do good deeds.



                        Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                          +1 - They look terrifying more than anything. What are they called?




                          I don't think you can. The brother is un-taggable, as are those members with Arabic usernames.

                          Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
                          lol, nvm...
                          doesnt work!!!
                          You can tag them still but it's a hassle. You have to type out [mention =143851] Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī [ /mention] with the member's unique ID number in the first box with no space and paste the username in between them.

                          Like this
                          [mention=143851]Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī [/mention]
                          اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
                            You can tag them still but it's a hassle. You have to type out [mention =143851] Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī [ /mention] with the member's unique ID number in the first box with no space and paste the username in between them.

                            Like this
                            @Abū ʿĪsa al-ʿAjamī
                            Yeah but he did not get your mention. It's like how I can tag you now [mention=105346]ابن مرة [/mention] but you will not receive it, haha.

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by Morose View Post
                              Yeah but he did not get your mention. It's like how I can tag you now [mention=105346]ابن مرة [/mention] but you will not receive it, haha.
                              Way to ruin it. :(
                              اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
                                Way to ruin it. :(
                                Sorry :D

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X