Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask any member a question thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

    Originally posted by Poster View Post
    [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION]

    Asalamu alaykum

    :)
    Wa alaykum as-Salam

    Fiaynak ya basha. Anta mish bayyin ya 'amm

    Comment


    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

      Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
      Wa alaykum as-Salam

      Fiaynak ya basha. Anta mish bayyin ya 'amm
      Enta bettklem masry tmam , MashaAllah .. Mot2aked enek afghani? haha

      Comment


      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

        Originally posted by Egyptian View Post
        Enta bettklem masry tmam , MashaAllah .. Mot2aked enek afghani? haha
        Haha. Oh ya basha ana sakin fi masr.

        Are you a new member bro? Or an old one with a new name..?

        Comment


        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

          Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
          Haha. Oh ya basha ana sakin fi masr.

          Are you a new member bro? Or an old one with a new name..?
          Ana a3lem ya akhi anek sakin fe misr haha
          ana 3do gded ya akhi ,
          اشارك قليلا.
          تقبل تحياتي أخي

          Comment


          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

            Originally posted by Egyptian View Post
            Ana a3lem ya akhi anek sakin fe misr haha
            ana 3do gded ya akhi ,
            اشارك قليلا.
            تقبل تحياتي أخي
            Lol masha Allah. Good to have you.

            Comment


            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

              [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] I've seen you refer to yourself as gujarati, but i've also seen that term being thrown around as a slur between asians. What does it mean ?

              Comment


              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                [MENTION=139017]Thunderstorm[/MENTION] Ali razumete slovensko?
                If following Aḥmad makes me a 'Wahhābī', then I declare that I am one.

                Comment


                • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                  Originally posted by itsgiise View Post
                  [MENTION=85905]Sky Lark[/MENTION] I've seen you refer to yourself as gujarati, but i've also seen that term being thrown around as a slur between asians. What does it mean ?
                  I am not aware of the term being used as a slur but even if it was, I dont think it's something to be taken seriously, and personally, I would just refer to myself as Indian.



                  Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                  Comment


                  • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                    Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                    I am not aware of the term being used as a slur but even if it was, I dont think it's something to be taken seriously, and personally, I would just refer to myself as Indian.
                    How are you?

                    Comment


                    • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                      Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                      How are you?
                      Am good alhamdulillah.

                      How you've been sis?

                      Cute avatar btw.



                      Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                      Comment


                      • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                        Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                        Am good alhamdulillah.

                        How you've been sis?

                        Cute avatar btw.

                        Cute?!

                        It's not supposed to be cute.

                        I think you mean - 'Terrifying'.

                        I'm alright alhamdulillaah.

                        Comment


                        • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                          Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                          Am good alhamdulillah.

                          How you've been sis?

                          Cute avatar btw.
                          Now I have to change it -_-

                          Comment


                          • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                            Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                            Now I have to change it -_-
                            Ayee, why change it??

                            There's no need to.

                            Looks like a cuddly household pet cat.



                            Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                            Comment


                            • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                              Originally posted by Sky Lark View Post
                              Ayee, why change it??

                              There's no need to.

                              Looks like a cuddly household pet cat.
                              Don't you fear it? It's meant to be threatening.

                              Comment


                              • Re: Ask any member a question thread

                                Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                                Don't you fear it? It's meant to be threatening.

                                Not at all.

                                I always admire it's cuteness:glee:



                                Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X