Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Ask any member a question thread

Originally posted by SheSaid View Post
    [MENTION=65757]Beblessed[/MENTION] did you end up being given access to the sisters section ?
    No sis I haven't given access I asked twice on help desk but no reply from the sisters side so I haven't asked since khair inshallah :( what about you sis?
    ☝🏻️اللهمَّ لك الحمد حتى ترضى، ولك الحمد إذا رضيت، ولك الحمد بعد الرضا

Comment

[MENTION=104157]zi-zizou[/MENTION]
      Why did you choose your username and how do you pronounce it

I pronounce it as zee zizoo
      Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
        @zi-zizou
        Why did you choose your username and how do you pronounce it

I pronounce it as zee zizoo
        I had a server at work which I gave it the hostname zizou, named after a french colleague. I added the 'zi' for a bit of Je ne sais quoi.

The way you say it is the way I would say it. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by islamuslim View Post
          [MENTION=113419]Bint Radical[/MENTION] ??لماذا تجاهلني
          Because of you I was tempted to post
          !أنا آسف It takes me long to go through the process of translating and typing. I'm on UF on mobile like 90% of the time so I was only making quick posts and didn't have the time to reply. I'll do it now! إن شاء الله
          If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
          (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

[MENTION=120607]Kiro[/MENTION] why do you make so many one star threads?
            Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

I want a question :(
              Say what you wish in abuse of me, for my silence towards the idiot is indeed an answer. I am not at a loss for a response, but rather it does not befit the lion to answer the dogs

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

I want a question :(
                لماذا ممثلك جدا عالية؟
                If Allah & his Messenger :saw: ordered us to breathe in a certain way, we would say: "سَمِعْنَا وَأَطَعْنَا We hear & We obey"
                (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

المترجم جوجل لا يحسب ‏هنا.
                  Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Radical View Post
                    لماذا ممثلك جدا عالية؟
                    Does that say something like why do you hold your self in a high regard or something like that?

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                      !اطلع من هنا
                      ! نحن نريد شيخ جوجل لتعليم العربي يا حيوان
                      [MENTION=113309]Linkdeutscher[/MENTION] Are you some kind of a fake sheikh?
                      Last edited by aabdall 79; 01-07-16, 12:43 AM.
                      Sisters shouldn't respond to me.

Comment

• Ask any member a question thread

[MENTION=133171]aabdall 79[/MENTION] انت حيوان ليس لديك القدرة على تعلم.
                        Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                          أنا استخدام لم فقط جوجل المترجم. أنا استخدم أخرى مترجم و في الغالب أنا استخدم دماغي.
                          (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

Does that say something like why do you hold your self in a high regard or something like that?
                            Lol, I mean why is your rep so high? You have few posts with for 4 years. That's awesome
                            (al-Bukhaari)

Comment

Originally posted by Bint Radical View Post
                              Lol, I mean why is your rep so high? You have few posts with for 4 years. That's awesome
                              Lol my Arabic is awful

I'll be honest with you.. I haven't got a clue

~ IMAM SHAFI'I RH

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                                If you've ever wanted to ask any member a question about themself, but never got the chance, felt it was too random at the time, or didn't want to PM them (or couldn't if it's the opposite gender), this thread is for you.

Don't ask anything too personal, inappropriate, etc etc.

@Ya'sin why is your gender still unspecified when everyone and their mother knows you're a female?

@Pippin1376 why do you like spiders so much?
                                Spiders are not my favourite insect or creature, I just think the pictures look cool.
                                وَإِذَا سَأَلَكَ عِبَادِي عَنِّي فَإِنِّي قَرِيبٌ أُجِيبُ دَعْوَةَ الدَّاعِ إِذَا دَعَانِ فَلْيَسْتَجِيبُواْ لِي وَلْيُؤْمِنُواْ بِي لَعَلَّهُمْ يَرْشُدُونَ
                                "And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright."
                                Surah al-Baqarah ayah 186
                                [2:186]

.:.
                                .:. Perfer et Obdura : Dolor Hic Tibi Proderit Olim .:.
                                Be patient and strong : someday this pain will be useful to you

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X