Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
    in the summer time it gets so hot they can pass out
    in the winter time they can have a cold yet they still dont give up
    they hide their beauty that takes a lot of guts
    they can't really enjoy eating out fully due to their covering
    they are giving up so much for the sake of Allah
    i really appreciate that...
    it goes vise versa for a man also
    a man who grows a thick beard wears the sunnah clothing all the time with a turban
    puts barriers between him and haram enviroments such as going to the club etc.
    but that same man if he shaved and rocked a nice suit with a fresh hair cut
    can easily slide into a club without feeling any embarassment
    no need brother our reward is with allah swt only. may allah forgive our sins keep us on the straightpath and grant us all jannah amin

Comment

sending text messeges

as salamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
      my dear respected brothers and sisters
      i wanted to share that if you want to benefit your muslim brothers and sisters you can subscribe to many islamic channels on youtube
      and then daily chose one video title it and give a little description and send it out to people and get so much reward daily
      imagine if a person cries because of one video you sent how much rewarddddddddddddd!!!
      if you have iphone you can download an app called groups and make a group of people you want to send daily reminders to
      and if you need help with the channels which provide amazing videos i can help you with that also
      jazakAllah khair may we all united in jannatul firdaus ...

Comment

Re: Marrying A Niqabi?

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
        no need brother our reward is with allah swt only. may allah forgive our sins keep us on the straightpath and grant us all jannah amin
        Indeed without sunnah i am like a naked lion
        i feel so good not out of pride but out of shukr on the streets
        when i walk with the sunnah clothes with my beard on the face and a turban
        i feel only good in that if i had to remove any of that i would feel so embarassed and like an outsider
        my turban is my crown i cant step out on the streets without it..
        i can't go anywhere without my turban or sunnah clothes alhamdulilah
        let it be court, college, stores.. anywhere it has came to a point in my life
        i cant go anywhere without it
        i use to even work in the sunnah attire but i had to quit because i found out it was haram due to interest
        but i love the sunnah and cant die without it!!!
        and love to call people towards it also

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          I see, I don't know if the wealth comparison is fitting because some of us genuinely don't mind about that, but I get what you mean
          Jazakhallahu Khairan for explaining
          change weath for height, it hope it makes it clearer for you :D
          “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
            change weath for height, it hope it makes it clearer for you :D
            Salaams
            Height matters even less lol, never mind. I understand your point regardless.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

being good to parents

as salamaualakum warahamatullahi wbarakatuhu
              can people please share their experiences with their parents
              i am 22 and my father is almost 50
              i want to be really close to him so i dont regret all these times i dont listen to him
              he loves me dearly out of his 6 children because i am closest to the deen alhamdulilah
              my mother she is far away in pakistan and i havent seen her in years so please advise and benefit me and others

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
                No i meant you were exaggerating anyways nevermind.
                I wasn't, maybe I was wrong by saying "not real men" the only reason I said because some men can't handle a niqabi since they are more religious and don't play around.
                “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                  Salaams
                  Height matters even less lol, never mind. I understand your point regardless.
                  Lol ok

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                    Indeed without sunnah i am like a naked lion
                    i feel so good not out of pride but out of shukr on the streets
                    when i walk with the sunnah clothes with my beard on the face and a turban
                    i feel only good in that if i had to remove any of that i would feel so embarassed and like an outsider
                    my turban is my crown i cant step out on the streets without it..
                    i can't go anywhere without my turban or sunnah clothes alhamdulilah
                    let it be court, college, stores.. anywhere it has came to a point in my life
                    i cant go anywhere without it
                    i use to even work in the sunnah attire but i had to quit because i found out it was haram due to interest
                    but i love the sunnah and cant die without it!!!
                    and love to call people towards it also
                    mashallah brother al7mdulillah may allah reward you abundantly

Comment

Re: sending text messeges

True
                      Whatsapps is the way to go these days!

Comment

ummah app

As salamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
                        For all those who are new or not familiar there is an app for ummah and it's really nice and much better for me personally to navigate through you can download it from the App Store hope you all benefit keep me in your duas please or atleast make one sincere dua for me now ☺️

Comment

seeing poor people

Have you ever seen poor people and said in your mind "if I was rich I would help them so much" why not start today by making intention to atleast buy or give one poor person a week food and earn their duas ☺️

Comment

memorizing the Quran

Please share your journey on how it was like memorizing the Quran

Comment

seeing poor people

"A poor persons dua can make you very rich" - zantz

ps you just made like 3 threads in 5 minutes
                              [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
                              [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

Re: seeing poor people

Salaams
                                Agreed, helping them financially/materially and with Du'aas
                                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                                [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Working...
                                X