• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marrying A Niqabi?

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
    WHo does not want a Niqabi wife....
    Salaams
    So no one really wants to marry someone who's not wearing a Niqaab?
    Genuine question, I didn't know this.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Salaams
      There are brothers who don't mind marrying a non niqaabi. Otherwise how would non niqaabis get married lol.
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

Salaams
        some men want niqabi some men want niqabi and some men want nothing
        i personally only want niqabi because it takes power to cover your face especially if shes gorgeous
        everyone has their own likes i feel secure walking down the street with a niqabi

Comment

I wouldnt call them men
          Calm down

Comment

Originally posted by Strive View Post
            There are brothers who don't mind marrying a non niqaabi. Otherwise how would non niqaabis get married lol.
            thought so lol good point, I was just thinking maybe a majority of the religious brothers would prefer a niqaabi, but you're right, it works both ways
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
              some men want niqabi some men want niqabi and some men want nothing
              i personally only want niqabi because it takes power to cover your face especially if shes gorgeous
              everyone has their own likes i feel secure walking down the street with a niqabi
              that's true it varies a lot, and yeah it does take strength/power agreed, definitely.

Comment

that's true it varies a lot, and yeah it does take strength/power agreed, definitely.
                in the summer time it gets so hot they can pass out
                in the winter time they can have a cold yet they still dont give up
                they hide their beauty that takes a lot of guts
                they can't really enjoy eating out fully due to their covering
                they are giving up so much for the sake of Allah
                i really appreciate that...
                it goes vise versa for a man also
                a man who grows a thick beard wears the sunnah clothing all the time with a turban
                puts barriers between him and haram enviroments such as going to the club etc.
                but that same man if he shaved and rocked a nice suit with a fresh hair cut
                can easily slide into a club without feeling any embarassment

Comment

Salaams
                  I dont mean it in a negative way, its like a woman would say "Who does not want to marry a rich man" but that doesnt mean she wont marry a average man in wealth......
                  “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Calm down
                    Calm down, what? im bit confuse.
                    “Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming.” Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Calm down, what? im bit confuse.
                      You said men who don't want to marry niqaabis are not men, no?

Comment

Life After Marriage...

i am currently 22 years old now
                        and will soon be married in shaa Allah
                        can those people who are married share how life is after you are married
                        i am single so i am always out eating having fun in halal ways...
                        what do women want from you if they are pious
                        what else are important things... i get angry a lot .. but i ask for forgiveness fast also
                        please share everything you can.. and what i should be expecting thats coming my way
                        i know its not how i dream it to be so please educate this youngster

Comment

You said men who don't want to marry niqaabis are not men, no?
                          So did i sounded aggressive to you by saying that?

Comment

I dont mean it in a negative way, its like a woman would say "Who does not want to marry a rich man" but that doesnt mean she wont marry a average man in wealth......
                            I see, I don't know if the wealth comparison is fitting because some of us genuinely don't mind about that, but I get what you mean
                            Jazakhallahu Khairan for explaining

Comment

So did i sounded aggressive to you by saying that?
                              No i meant you were exaggerating anyways nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                                in the summer time it gets so hot they can pass out
                                in the winter time they can have a cold yet they still dont give up
                                they hide their beauty that takes a lot of guts
                                they can't really enjoy eating out fully due to their covering
                                they are giving up so much for the sake of Allah
                                i really appreciate that...
                                it goes vise versa for a man also
                                a man who grows a thick beard wears the sunnah clothing all the time with a turban
                                puts barriers between him and haram enviroments such as going to the club etc.
                                but that same man if he shaved and rocked a nice suit with a fresh hair cut
                                can easily slide into a club without feeling any embarassment
                                Jazakhallahu Khairan for that, its so true
                                plus aswell as the physical difficulties Niqaabis face, its also the idea that so many people stare and judge, it takes a lot of confidence/courage. Especially in the west, and yeah same with both genders like you said, definitely, works both ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X