Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marrying A Niqabi?

Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
    yes i kind of understand, so pretty much they are just like other girls. arent some niqabis hardcore pious worshippers and super obedient to their husbands?
    read my other post again i put edit in there

it depends on the woman n the level of how islamic she is.. some are n some arent, its really hard to say brother. you would have to meet her and ask how she is yourself honestly.

Comment

Dude, you make them sound like exotic creatures. They're like any other Muslim woman.
      They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
        Dude, you make them sound like exotic creatures. They're like any other Muslim woman.
        brother i am sorry it seems that way
        i have came from a rough back ground through high school etc..
        so in my eyes there is nothing more attracting then a niqabi women

Comment

Originally posted by *aisha* View Post
          read my other post again i put edit in there

it depends on the woman n the level of how islamic she is.. some are n some arent, its really hard to say brother. you would have to meet her and ask how she is yourself honestly.
          ok jazakAllah khair
          so basically niqabi is just like any other girl
          but covered up and i mean every one is different
          but the pious ones have strong agenda
          i still didnt get an answer that really satisfied me except from one brother.

Comment

Depends on the individual. Because everyone has different levels of deen, personalities, etc, so it really comes down to the individual Niqaabi. The difference we can see is she covers fully infront of non mahram, but in terms of her as a person and inwardly, she'll be individual like everyone is, and alike to other muslim females in many regards, i'd assume. they want similar things to everyone else in a spouse i'm sure, and piety and attraction in a Niqaabi aren't conflicting either, as suggested by the op.
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record
            [al-Anaam 6:59]

Comment

ok jazakAllah khair
              for me since i am one i have a more need to follow islam im more protective cuz im a niqabi.

imagine if i was loud outside n talking to everyone or looking at guys and saying hi to them or watever or i let my daughter run around without proper covering like me. it would loook very odd imo,, so being a niqab it really makes one more aware of things n to follow islam closely and strictly i would say.

Comment

Marrying A Niqabi?

Niqab doesn't equate to piety which I'm sure you know brother.

They make mistakes like any other muslimah.

May Allah grant you someone of your dreams. Remember not to get lured in by someone's outter attire, you never know what is inside of their heart unless you directly find out more about them. :) may Allah grant you a righteous spouse.
                The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

ok jazakAllah khair
                  It depends on the individual.
                  And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

WHo does not want a Niqabi wife....
                    Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time. And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming. Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                      Niqab doesn't equate to piety which I'm sure you know brother.

They make mistakes like any other muslimah.

May Allah grant you someone of your dreams. Remember not to get lured in by someone's outter attire, you never know what is inside of their heart unless you directly find out more about them. :) may Allah grant you a righteous spouse.

I agree
                      you can't just go off of the mere face that shes covered from head to toe
                      i know their are hijabis out their who are more pious than a niqabi
                      but i just prefer a niqabi they are like my "super heroes"

Comment

Marrying A Niqabi?

It's nice to have a preference. Make sure you look into non - niqabis aswell so your choices aren't limited and because you may find an amazing non - Niqabi, maybe you can motivate them to wear niqab in Sha Allah khayr.

:)

I'm a niqabi, what I want in a spouse is like any other muslimah. Someone who'd be a good father to my future children/help me raise righteous kids, someone with a high level of taqwa and last but not least - knowledge so he can teach me things which I may not know much of. :)
                        Last edited by iRepIslam; 13-09-15, 08:08 PM.
                        The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                          It's nice to have a preference. Make sure you look into non - niqabis aswell so your choices aren't limited and because you may find an amazing non - Niqabi, maybe you can motivate them to wear niqab in Sha Allah khayr.

:)

I'm a niqabi, what I want in a spouse is like any other muslimah. Someone who'd be a good father to my future children/help me raise righteous kids, someone with a high level of taqwa and last but not least - knowledge so he can teach me things which I may not know much of. :)

I agree i have met non hijabis who were very pious from the getco
                          but honestly its so hard... living in the west and wanting to get married because you can't for many odd reasons
                          may Allah swt grant us all pious spouses and bless us all with good characters..

Comment

Marrying A Niqabi?

Ameen thumma ameen

Comment

Originally posted by obaid_m View Post
                              WHo does not want a Niqabi wife....
                              Men that don't want niqabi wives
                              They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

Originally posted by ibzy View Post
                                Men that don't want niqabi wives
                                I wouldnt call them men
                                Have you seen he who has taken as his god his [own] desire, and Allah has sent him astray due to knowledge and has set a seal upon his hearing and his heart and put over his vision a veil? So who will guide him after Allah ? Then will you not be reminded? And they say, There is not but our worldly life; we die and live, and nothing destroys us except time. And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming. Quran 45:23-24

Comment

Working...
                                X