my mega question thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my mega question thread

An avatar is the picture you have on display. @kiro it might be because his post count is high. @muslim_akhi, islamically permissible/ recommended to ask the prospective to remove the Niqab once as you know,its quite important tbh as spending ur life insha ' Allah with that person
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

• I got permission (:

Comment

• Honestly Allah knows best what he has for us we can make all the plans about what we want at the end we are just wasting energy

Comment

• Re: Life After Marriage...

Edit:
          Too may posts; strange.
          Last edited by Oum Soumayyah; 16-09-15, 04:54 PM.
          *"None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself."* [Al-Bukhari & Muslim]
          "Mindless are those who only jump when told to jump, cry when told to cry, and laugh when told to laugh. Indeed, they are but sheep." TheStrivingUmmi

Comment

• Re: my mega question thread

Why do you not use the reply with quote button?
            https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

• Add Content
              Sister when did you get married & does your husband know you are in this forum?

Comment

• How do you do that I am on an iPhone

Comment

• Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                  Honestly Allah knows best what he has for us we can make all the plans about what we want at the end we are just wasting energy
                  True but at the same time we gotta put our own effort in aswell,islam teaches us the importance of this. Like before an exam ofcourse we make lots of Du'aa,but we're expected to revise aswell right..
                  And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

• my mega question thread

to quote click on the comment the persons written and theres a button bottom right that says quote,click that. and then u can see the quote so type beneath that. that way users will get a notification when u ask them something. your doing it in a way where ppl dont know which user ur replying too/asking etc.

Comment

• Yes I agree but lately we over go what needs not much effort but patience

Comment

• Which photo is better my current one or this one and the quote doesn't work on iPhone I think
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Oum Soumayyah View Post
                          Originally posted by Muslim_Akhi93 View Post
                          i am currently 22 years old now
                          and will soon be married in shaa Allah
                          can those people who are married share how life is after you are married
                          i am single so i am always out eating having fun in halal ways...
                          what do women want from you if they are pious
                          what else are important things... i get angry a lot .. but i ask for forgiveness fast also
                          please share everything you can.. and what i should be expecting thats coming my way
                          i know its not how i dream it to be so please educate this youngster
                          I think it would be best for the brothers to talk to you about that from a man's perspective.
                          But what i can say is that marriage is full of ups and downs. You will not always be happen, but even during sad days, you should have each others' back.
                          You will get angry at each other, but always remember the reason your got married. Communicate as communication is the key to resolving most problems in marriage.
                          If you let things build up without talking about it, you will blow up one day with lots of anger. Often times, those major angers lost longer and are not healthy.
                          Try not to go to sleep angry at each other.
                          And you as the husband, please make the extra effort to always make du'a for your wife to Allah and ask Allah to forgive her even when she angers you.
                          You don't want the angles making du'a against her I'm sure.

Be kind to your wife, generous, forgiving, patient, but also put your foot down (don't passively let things go when they actually anger you inside) when she crosses the limits. Women can be testing at times and like to challenge. Just communicate, it's important.

It's good that you ask for forgiveness quickly; that's very good. Keep it up maa shaa Allah.

Also, let me just prepare you by letting you know that sometimes women can be very unpredictable (maybe not all women, I'm speaking generality here). Because of some hormonal imbalance sometimes, your wife may feel very down, a bit on the edge, maybe a bit ill, crave your attention, and very emotional. Again, different women experience it differently.
                          Please be extra kind then and do not be harsh or rebuke her.

That's all I think think of now without writing a whole book.

Wish you all the best. May Allah grant you khayr in both worlds.
                          Asalamu Alaykum sister,can I ask you something if thats okay? it might sound like a silly question,but is there really no such thing as a happy marriage for life? Someone who was married was telling me the other day that it doesn't exist,and it's more about getting used to the person you're living with for life,and living with them. But that real happiness within the marriage isnt permanent. Just wondering because I never thought like this before maybe my views of marriage are too idealistic..

Comment

• Re: Convert Brother For Marriage

This isn't a matrimony site

Comment

• Re: "I Am Too PIOUS"

You'll only think like that when you're comparing yourself to those around you.

Take your examples from the Sahaba and aspire to be like them. You'll then realise you're barely practising, if at all.

Comment

• Agreed (:

Comment

Working...
                                X