X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• - The Dream Thread -

:salams: post your dreams!

My recent dreams about UF include;

1 - Me and Ya'sin were on the train.. Going on an adventure and jumping on to different platforms like we were running away from something, it was so fun, what a rebel she was!

2 - my other dream was that I was reading a poem on Ummah. One which iv never seen before. It was heart touching, it rhymed and flowed nicely. The confusing thing is.. I don't even know who wrote it, or was it me? :scratch: I remember concentrating during that dream, was it a lucid dream? :scratch: allahu a'lam
    Last edited by iRepIslam; 07-02-15, 03:05 PM.
    The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

- The Official Dream Thread -

A dream I had tonight was I was raising chickens in my back garden. That inspired the thread I made this morning.

I had a dream a couple of months back where I had a delicious looking chicken tikka burger so that week I actually went and got one made that looked exactly like that. Who said dreams never come true lol!
    http://kondori.wordpress.com/

Like this page on FB
    HasbunAllah Wani'mal Wakeel | حسبنا الله ونعم الوكيل

Allah is Sufficient for us, and He is the Best Disposer of affairs.

"...its better to light a small candle than to curse the darkness..."

"We need to emphasise that differences of fiqh are the not the depth of religion, the depth of religion is piety." ~
    Shaykh Akram Nadwi

http://37.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...2vbxo1_500.jpg

Comment

Wow, cool. ^

-My dream.. I was on a spaceship and it was spinning around coz I pressed the wrong button.

-Me and someone were on an adventure and we were sliding down humongous slides, It was so fun. We had to climb a huge net and we were struggling, but we did it.
      The Messenger of Allah ﷺ said: “It will be said to the companion of the Qur’an: ‘Read, and ascend, and recite as you used to recite in the [previous] world, for your status will be according to the last verse that you recite.’” [At-Tirmidhi (2914) and Abu Dawood (1464)]

Comment

Re: - The Official Dream Thread -

I like this thread already. Mods if you take this thread down, I will send nukes to your houses!
        https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/lo...-qur-an-courseI am just a simple nomad.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I had bad dreams last night :/

Comment

i had a dream about ummah forum which i found extremely funny and weird when i woke up. it involved people i hardly talk to u lol strange
            Last edited by Ria; 07-02-15, 04:19 PM.
            Okay :)

Comment

:wswrwb:

1) I was riding a tricyle on a sidewalk. Somehow, it transformed into a bicycle and I did all kinds of crazy stunts on it.

2) I was in an overhead cable car with a bunch of people and we were riding past a giant dam. The dam was covered in floor tiles.

Those are the weirdest ones I've had in the last few months. I remember a bunch more, but none are as strange as those two.
              "Wert thou to follow the common run of those on earth, they will lead thee away from the way of Allah. They follow nothing but conjecture: they do nothing but lie." (surah 6:116)

Comment

Loooool ria

Omg.. I just remembered another dream I had.. Not so long ago.

Basically. The whole of the UK ummah forum members went all the way to Muricca to get brightest hour married and Sajid was the wali.

We were all so excited for her looool.

Oh my days, me and the girls were bridesmaids.

All we were waiting for was a man..so brightest hour can marry him.

^.^
                Last edited by iRepIslam; 07-02-15, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
                  Loooool ria

Basically. The whole of the UK ummah forum members went all the way to Muricca to get brightest hour married and Sajid was the wali.

^.^
                  How did you recognize them. Have you seen them in person?
                  There are gems to be discovered in Quran.

Recite :saw: when you read this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Hassaan333 View Post
                    How did you recognize them. Have you seen them in person?
                    The sisters who were bridesmaides with me, I know how they look

the other uF members, I just have a mental image which is a guess of how they look. (Obviously it's not real..)

Comment

The sisters who were bridesmaides with me, I know how they look

the other uF members, I just have a mental image which is a guess of how they look. (Obviously it's not real..)
                      Do you have a mental image of me? That Darth Vader mental image might creep me out in dreams... I might regret that.

Ephemeral reader

Comment

Loooool ria

All we were waiting for was a man..so brightest hour can marry him.

^.^
                        awwww thats sweet

my dream involved a group of people going on holiday or something and i could clearly see how one member looked like but which is strange cause in real life i have no idea what they look like hmmm
                        Okay :)

Comment

I think I had a dream where I was at Uni (I think i felt I was taller). Bit weird now I think about it. Living on my own, visiting other peoples dorm. They were forcing me to learn to cook; bake! Madness!!! sweet people I guess, I won't be bothered to cook for myself, just order takeway

Ephemeral reader

Comment

How dare you try to force me to bake! I should have thrown that muffin or cake at their faces! Muhahha. In real life, I am a shy pure hearted guy but in my dreams... I can be evil hehehe

Ephemeral reader

Comment

I was dreamt I was reading SALAh and woke up saying takbir - Alhamdulillah

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X