Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could I become the moderator of this forum???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could I become the moderator of this forum???

:salams
    www.ummah.com

To,

All respected members/mods,

..................With all due respect I have been an ardent reader of this forum for the last many days. The section ummah Lounge encouraged me to write to you. I wish to present my wish as faced by me. It is a common realty that every forum needs a sincere moderator. As for the last few month modes of different forums have been facing the great difficulties because of the lack of mods. Actually different forums have restricted the number of mods which is injustice towards innocent members so I present myself as a kind sincere ,good and just moderator. Give me votes please, don't look at the appearance of my profile like Rep and number of posts etc..as these things have nothing to do with akhirah , just look at my good intentions.
    I also wish to make you realize that how difficult it is to stand at the stop of moderator where no shade is available but I'm ready and want your support.
    Regards!

Your sincerely,
    X.Y.Z

:jkk:
    Last edited by Plzzz Answer Me; 20-03-14, 07:26 AM.

Re: Could I become the moderator of this forum???

:rotfl:
    "You must convince your heart that whatever Allah has decreed is most appropriate and most beneficial for you." ~ Imam Al Ghazali.

Comment

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool !!!! I am dead
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
        Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool !!!! I am dead
        Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon.

Comment

Originally posted by Plzzz Answer Me View Post
          :rotfl:

I vote for you as a moderator sis :freedom:
          Gone with the wind.

Comment

Could I become the moderator of this forum???

people can advise the new users regarding the rules and regulations of the forum for one to qualify as a moderator rather than laughing at the person there by making a mockery of them.

i am sorry if this sounds harsh but we are grown ups and this is not the behavior that befits mature people.
            لا أريد مِنْكُمْ جَزَاء وَلا شُكُورًا

Comment

Originally posted by Plzzz Answer Me View Post
              :rotfl: you are hilariouss!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps why does it say "grave after a few days" on your location??
              Last edited by *sheba*; 10-11-13, 09:16 AM.
              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by truepath View Post
                people can advise the new users regarding the rules and regulations of the forum for one to qualify as a moderator rather than laughing at the person there by making a mockery of them.

i am sorry if this sounds harsh but we are grown ups and this is not the behavior that befits mature people.
                What are the rules?? I don't know any. Thought mods are hand-picked by sajid and not replaceable?

I wana be a moderator too in that case :o
                Gone with the wind.

Comment

talk about killing everything...I'm sure OP means it as a joke

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

What are the rules?? I don't know any. Thought mods are hand-picked by sajid and not replaceable?

I wana be a moderator too in that case :o
                    Its there somewhere listed on the forum i think but rep power definitely ain't criteria so no point raking up rep power haha. Intact some of the most inflated rep power users know that they would never qualify to be a mod of this forum even if they tried.

Having said that both of you kiwi addictos should try cuz we need someone from our APAC region :freedom:

Comment

talk about killing everything...I'm sure OP means it as a joke
                      Stop being so sure about people, will ya? Instead ask them. I think she was serious

Comment

Its there somewhere listed on the forum i think but rep power definitely ain't criteria so no point raking up rep power haha. Intact some of the most inflated rep power users know that they would never qualify to be a mod of this forum even if they tried.

Having said that both of you kiwi addictos should try cuz we need someone from our APAC region :freedom:

I have low rep power so glad that an't a criteria.

loool I an't an addict, hardly come on here but I'm keen to be a mod so I can ban certain people
                        Gone with the wind.

Comment

Stop being so sure about people, will ya? Instead ask them. I think she was serious
                          After seeing most of hers/his posts, i will take this one as a joke too..
                          Last edited by *sheba*; 10-11-13, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post

I have low rep power so glad that an't a criteria.

loool I an't an addict, hardly come on here but I'm keen to be a mod so I can ban certain people
                            You ain't an addict? Well not one addict admits here that they are one.

Aha now that you have reveal your plans, fat chance on being a mod cuz mod power isn't given to people who like to muscle their power and authority over others. Now you'd have to deal with a great deal of convincing that you would't abuse the powers. Pass a 'litmus test' to qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
                              :rotfl: you are hilariouss!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps why does it say "grave after a few days" on your location??
                              My location is showing the mortality of this mortal world. If you try to realize It tells you something about your final destination, that just eating doughnut ,cakes and potato chips and sleeping a lot will not give you something in after life, You must have to follow Islam and serve the humanity, for example as a moderator. If I become the moderator I will be sincere with my job and will look after this forum well .so give me votes, if you want this forum under a just ruler.

That's all about my location!
                              Regards!

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X