• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAI6YYJ1sko
    Start from the 12th minute

Watch the video before commenting
    I have feeling that you guys saw the title and started commenting without watching the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsvWqEyxqvQ
    Ibn al-‘Uthaymīn on Suicide-Bombings

Question:
    Some people say it is permissible to carry out suicidal acts of Jihād such as they do by
    rigging a car with explosives and then storming into the middle of an enemy, all the while
    the perpetrator knows that he too is certain to die.

Answer:
    My opinion of this is that it is nothing but suicide and that such a person will be punished
    in Hell just as has been authentically reported from the prophet (pbuh)
    …I believe that there is no excuse for one who commits this during our time because it is
    an ill-famed, modern-day form of suicide that’s become widespread among people. So as
    such, it is incumbent upon every person to ask the people of knowledge regarding such
    acts so that correct guidance may be distinguished from sin. It is amazing that these
    people even kill themselves (along with others) when Allāh has clearly forbidden that,
    saying:

And do not kill yourselves. Indeed, Allāh is merciful to you all.
    [Sūrah al-Nisā’, 4:29]

And most of these people want nothing more than revenge on their enemies no matter
    how they achieve it – whether by permissible or forbidden means. They want nothing but
    to relieve their thirst for revenge. We ask Allāh to give us the correct insight in applying
    His religion and in doing acts that please Him. He is capable of anything.

وصف عضو هيئة كبار العلماء واللجنة الدائمة للإفتاء الشيخ الدكتور صالح بن فوزان الفوزان من يدعون الجهاد في سبيل الله بقتل أنفسهم بأنهم منتحرون ومجاهدون في سبيل الشيطان. وقال: إن الذين وقعوا في هذه الفتنة لم يسألوا العلماء ولم يتعلموا منهم وإنما انعزلوا عن المسلمين وخلوا إلى أناس من طواغيت البشر فعمدوا إلى غسل أدمغتهم فخرجوا على الناس في هذه الظاهرة، يكفرون المسلمين ويقتلونهم وينسفون المباني ويفجرون ويقتلون الصغير والكبير والذكر والأنثى والمسلم والمعاهد والذمي والمستأمن بسبب هذا الفكر المنحرف، وهذه عاقبة من مال إلى أهل الشر والدعاة الذين أخبر عنهم الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم حينما سئل عن فتن آخر الزمان التي أخبر عنها فقال: (دعاة على أبواب جهنم من أطاعهم قذفوه فيها)، وهذا هو الواقع الآن ويصدق قول الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم فهؤلاء حينما انحازوا إلى دعاة الضلال قذفوهم فيها، والكل يشمت فيهم ويبغض فعلهم حتى الكفار ، فضلا عن المسلمين، ولا أحد يرضى فعلهم إلا من هو مثلهم وعلى شاكلتهم، مبينا أن هذه فتنة عظيمة يجب على المسلم أن يتبصر فيها وألا يستعجل ويسأل أهل العلم ويسأل الله العافية ولا يثق في الناس دون معرفة حقيقتهم واستقامتهم على الحق حتى ولو تظاهروا بالخير أو بالعبادة والغيرة على الإسلام، أما من تظاهر بالحق والخير وهو مجهول، فنحن لا نستعجل في أمره ولا نمنحه الثقة حتى نعرف حقيقته وسلوكه وسيرته فما حصل ذلك إلا بسبب إحسان الظن من غير بصيرة وسؤال لأهل العلم والعقل والمشورة، لذلك وقعت هذه الشرذمة فيما وقعت فيه نتيجة لهذا التسرع والجهل ومخالطة الأشرار والثقة بهم والركون إليهم والبعد عن المسلمين وعلمائهم، لقد ابتعدوا عن الدراسة في المدارس وعند العلماء فوقعوا فيما وقعوا فيه، كما ابتعدوا عن أهاليهم وبيوتهم، فالواجب على شباب المسلمين الاتعاظ بهم، فالسعيد من اتعظ بغيره، ويجب علينا أن نجعل من هذه الأحداث عبرة لنا وأن نلزم حدنا ونلزم جماعة المسلمين وإمامهم ولا نشذ عنه إلى غيرهم

The person should rather strive and seek to guide them and if fighting is legalized and legislated, then he fights alongside the muslims. If he then dies in this way, praise be to Allah. However, as for killing himself by booby-trapping his body with explosives, there by killing himself and others, this is wrong and completely not allowed. Rather, he should fight with the muslims only when fighting is legitimately legislated.
    Last edited by muslimboy764; 23-08-13, 07:32 AM.
    http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
    Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
    http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
    for all your sufism needs
    http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Re: Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

Wait until Abu Mubarak, Ahaneefah, Saif-uddin, and Muslim First get this thread and eat you alive :1popcorn:
    Last edited by Ariadne; 23-08-13, 08:25 AM.
    :GB_bonesrock:
    And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
      Wait until Abu Mubarak, Ahaneefah, Saif-uddin, and Muslim First get this thread and eat you alive :1popcorn:
      lol.. Sis, I've realized that. If someone is willing to slander and spread propoganda about, the Mujahidin, who are defending Islam and themselves in Afghanistan. Then this individual is ignorant, and has issues. Do people agree 100 percent with the methods they use? no. But they're fighting the kuffar, and have made it abundantly clear, that they'll rule by the sharia after they gain victory (bi'ithnilah).. so how anyone can hate on em is beyond me. It's Iman vs kufr, and you must always side with Muslims.

Yet we have individuals such as op, spreading hateful propaganda. Why not make dua for their short comings (allegedly) and ask Allah to grant them victory?
      "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

So what do you want them to do? Give up their country to kaffirs?

Its fardh for them to fight.
        How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

Its fardh al ayn for them to fight them.
          I think she was in support of the Taliban and against the OP
          [B][CENTER]Please keep me in your Dua'a. in'shaa'Allah ![/CENTER][/B]

Comment

You are going against the Mujahideen? The ones who fight in the cause of Allah? Subhnallah!

The Mujahideen will be in the company of Allah!

Whosoever obeys Allah and the Rasool will be in the company of those whom Allah has blessed - the Prophets, the truthful, the martyrs, and the righteous: What excellent companions they will be! (4:69)

Allah loves them yet you go against them?

Indeed Allah loves those who fight for His Cause in battle array as if they were a solid wall. (61:4)
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post

Its fardh for them to fight.
              Relax bruv. The OP is Madkhali supporter, from what I knew.

And these brothers are the ones that can answer him

Now go on you guys --- I'm just trolling :1popcorn:
              Last edited by Ariadne; 23-08-13, 08:25 AM. Reason: misunderstanding
              :GB_bonesrock:
              And all the heavens go their way.... And only change is here to stay...

Comment

Relax bruv. The OP is Madkhali supporter, from what I knew.

And these brothers can answer him better than me
                You forgot to put, my beloved Brother Talwaar on that list!!.. and let op support the madkhalis or w/e, but he should know that. A Mujahids dirty toenail is better than us all, because it got dirty feesabilillah. While his tongue got dirty by slandering the best of the Ummah.
                "The organisation that is called as "the state" puts effort to destroy jihad in Sham as they destroyed it in Iraq because of their obvious transgressions against Quran and Sunnah." Abu Khalid as-Suri (Rahimahullah)

Comment

So you guys support the Taliban brainwashing the kids into suicide bombing. These kids are 10 years old. I'd like to see your children sent to the Taliban for such operations. Did you guys even watch the video?
                  Last edited by muslimboy764; 23-08-13, 05:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
                    So you guys support the Taliban brainwashing the kids into suicide bombing. These kids are 10 years old. I'd like to see your children sent to the Taliban for such operations. Did you guys even watch the video?
                    I couldn't even watch the video because it tells me "This is not allowed in your country" Now going to what you are saying you do realize that this is from VICE correct? Most of there videos look rather Anti Islamic. So you are gonna believe an Anti Islamic video? How about you just go to WikiIslam and believe them too?

Quite pathetic.
                    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                      You forgot to put, my beloved Brother Talwaar on that list!!.. and let op support the madkhalis or w/e, but he should know that. A Mujahids dirty toenail is better than us all, because it got dirty feesabilillah. While his tongue got dirty by slandering the best of the Ummah.
                      Reminds me of this Bukhari hadith

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 66:
                      Narrated Abu Abs:

(who is 'Abdur-Rahman bin Jabir) Allah's Apostle :saw: said," Anyone whose both feet get covered with dust in Allah's Cause will not be touched by the (Hell) fire."
                      How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
                        I couldn't even watch the video because it tells me "This is not allowed in your country" Now going to what you are saying you do realize that this is from VICE correct? Most of there videos look rather Anti Islamic. So you are gonna believe an Anti Islamic video? How about you just go to WikiIslam and believe them too?

Quite pathetic.
                        Anti Islamic?. How is it anti Islamic? All did was interview the Taliban leaders and the people. You can easily use a proxy to view the video.

Comment

I support Muslims, their methods I don't agree with 100 percent (not like it matters, I'm sitting at home). But the point remains. Support Muslims, and stop spreading crap about them. If you have nothing nice to say, keep it moving.

Comment

Anti Islamic?. How is it anti Islamic? All did was interview the Taliban leaders and the people. You can easily use a proxy to view the video.
                            And you can confirm that these are the leaders of the Taliban you know them personally to know that these are not just hired people to say what they are? These people you know them personally to know that they did not take money from VICE to say whatever they said?

In the end I support this. These parents may not live long so they must teach their children not to give up and keep fighting until they reach victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Muslim First View Post
                              I support Muslims, their methods I don't agree with 100 percent (not like it matters, I'm sitting at home). But the point remains. Support Muslims, and stop spreading crap about them. If you have nothing nice to say, keep it moving.
                              I did say sickening tatics,I'm against such method and scholars have refuted such methods. What part is crap

Comment

Working...
                              X