Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
    This is not my understanding of the hadith. This is the understanding of Sh. G. F. Haddad.
    GF Haddad is a mureed of shayjh nazim

Be wary of him
    How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills? They're just as good as dead

Comment

http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
      Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
      http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
      for all your sufism needs
      http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
        In those hadith, it's the kuffar who kill the Muslim. In suicide bombing, it's the Muslim who kills himself.
        There is more that I posted not just those. Also you disgrace the Mujaideen by saying suicide when the died fighting fr the cause of Allah. Have you ever fought for the cause of Allah? Yet you disgrace the Mujaideen who are trying protect the Muslims and their land?

Imam al-Ghazali said in his Ihya' `Ulum al-Din (Ithaf 7:26):
        "There is no disagreement that it is permissible for the single Muslim to attack the ranks of the disbelievers and fight even if he knows that he will be killed. . . . However, if he knows that his assault on the disbelievers will not harm them, such as, for example, a blind man or a feeble old man throwing himself upon the disbelievers, then it is strictly forbidden and is generally meant by the verse of self-destruction. What is permissible is only to go forward when he knows that he will not be killed before he kills first, or when he knows that he will demoralize the disbelievers when they see his audacity and realize that the rest of the Muslims also do not care a whit, but love shahada in the path of Allah, whereupon the disbelievers' power will be checked."

Al-Qurtubi in his Tafsir (2:364) on verse 111 of Surat al-Tawba cited the following words from Imam Muhammad ibn al-Hasan:
        "If a single man charged against a thousand mushriks alone, there is no harm in it if he hopes to escape with his life or to at least harm the enemy. Otherwise, it is abominable, because he exposed himself to destruction without benefit for the Muslims. However, if his intent was to embolden the Muslims against the enemy as an example for them to follow, then it would not be far-fetched to say it is permissible because, from certain perspectives, there is benefit in it for the Muslims. And if his intent is to terrorize the enemy (fa-in kana qasduhu irhaba al-`aduw) so that the latter understand that the Muslims are unyielding when it comes to Religion, then it is not far-fetched to say it is permissible. WHEN THERE IS BENEFIT IN IT FOR THE MUSLIMS AND HIS (THE MUSLIM'S) LIFE IS DESTROYED IN ORDER TO STRENGTHEN THE RELIGION OF ALLAH AND WEAKEN UNBELIEF, THIS IS THE TRULY NOBLE STATION WHICH ALLAH MOST HIGH PRAISED WHEN HE SAID, {Truly Allah has bought from the believers their lives and properties} (9:111) AMONG OTHER VERSES PRAISING WHOEVER SACRIFICES HIMSELF (man badhala nafsah). In such fashion alone is the ruling of commanding good and forbidding evil understood."
        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Talwaar View Post
          GF Haddad is a mureed of shayjh nazim

Be wary of him
          Are we talking about this one http://www.webcitation.org/query?url...ate=2011-05-28

Isn't shayjh nazim sufi?
          Last edited by Allah's_Servant; 23-08-13, 07:41 AM.
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

"suicide" mission? it is "legal" if it done just like how the japanese crashed their plane to US Boat after a fierce battle, but if people randomly go to the market and blown himself while he knew there are many women and children in that market ? then it's haram

hadith Bukhari

Narrated 'Abdullah:

During some of the Ghazawat of the Prophet a woman was found killed. Allah's Apostle disapproved the killing of women and children.

hadith muslim

It has been narrated on the authority of Yazid b. Hurmuz that Najda wrote to Ibn Abbas inquiring of him five things. Ibn Abbas said: If I had not the fear of committing (sin) for concealing the knowledge I would not have written to him. Najda wrote to him saying (after praising the Almighty and invoking blessings on the Prophet): Tell me whether the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) took women to participate with him in Jihad; (if he did), whether he allotted them a regular share from the booty; whether he killed the children of (the enemy in the war how long an orphan would be entitled to consideration as such and for whom the Kbums (fifth part of the booty) was booty.

Ibn Abbas wrote to him: You have written asking me whether the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) took women with him to participate in Jihad. He did take them to the battle and sometimes he fought along with them. They would treat the wounded and were given a reward from the booty, but he did not assign any regular share for them.
            And the of Allah (may peace be upon him) did not kill the children of the enemy, so thou shouldst not kill the children.
            Also you have written to me asking me when the orphanhood of an orphan comes to an end. By my life, if a man has become bearded but is still incapable of getting his due from others as well u meeting his obligation towards them, (he is yet an orphan to be treated you such), but when he can look after his interests like grown-up people, he is no longer an orphan. And you have written to me inquiring about Khums as to whom it is meant for. (In this connection) we (the kinsmen of the Messenger of Allah) used to say: It is for us, but those people (i. e. Banu Umayya) have denied it to us.

Malik

Yahya related to me from Malik from Yahya ibn Said that Abu Bakr as-Siddiq was sending armies to ash-Sham. He went for a walk with Yazid ibn Abi Sufyan who was the commander of one of the battalions. It is claimed that Yazid said to Abu Bakr, "Will you ride or shall I get down?" Abu Bakrsaid, "I will not ride and you will not get down. I intend these steps of mine to be in the way of Allah."

Then Abu Bakr advised Yazid, "You will find a people who claim to have totally given themselves to Allah. Leave them to what they claim to have given themselves. You will find a people who have shaved the middle of their heads, strike what they have shaved with the sword.

"I advise you ten things: Do not kill women or children or an aged, infirm person. Do not cut down fruit-bearing trees. Do not destroy an inhabited place. Do not slaughter sheep or camels except for food. Do not burn bees and do not scatter them. Do not steal from the booty, and do not be cowardly."

btw Suicide is Haram in Islam but "Self-Sacrifice" is not

IMO charging /attacking toward a big enemy forces without any chance of surviving is a Self-Sacrifice and not Suicide
            Last edited by Arashim; 23-08-13, 07:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Arashim View Post
              suicide mission? it is "legal" if it done just like how the japanese crashed their plane to US Boat after a fierce battle, but if people randomly go to the market and blown himself while he knew there are many women and children in that market ? then it's haram
              Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
                I already said im against Suicide Bombing
                im against u posting here.

Comment

In modern-day suicide bombings the attacker is not killed by the enemy, nor does he actively attack the enemy. Instead the bomber detonates an explosive that kills himself first, and then the enemy. So it is the bomber who absorbs the brunt of the explosion. This type of attack is clearly different to the former methods of attack where the fighter would launch himself at the enemy, kill a few before being killed. In today’s ‘suicide attacks’ the attacker kills himself and then the enemy. In most cases, the killing of the enemy is not guaranteed, as events have proven. At times these suicidal attacks did wreak major havoc among the enemy but these successes are few and far between.
                  oh and attacking 10 guys with a sword was more effective back then? ..

oh yeah logic L-O-L

Comment

Originally posted by noobz View Post
                    oh and attacking 10 guys with a sword was more effective back then? ..

oh yeah logic L-O-L
                    go LOL at MUFTI SIRAJ DESAi

Comment

the basic problem with salafis is they dont know the linguistic meaning of suicide ....

thats why they come here claiming dying in the cause of Allah(swt) is suicide ....

These same madkhalis told the syrians to hide in their houses and lock their doors , even i have to say , sheikh asim al hakeem was saying stuff against doing jihad in syria ...

The problem is the cowardice and not having faith in ALlah(swt) .... people have tied their camel , now have belief in Allah(swt) that he will make u win.

Comment

go LOL at MUFTI SIRAJ DESAi
                        how can i LOL at some1 who isnt even in the same situation yet is speaking on that issue from a theoretical point of view rather than a practical point of view

and u got scholars who dont even say the word suicide ..... its called jihad

Comment

the basic problem with salafis is they dont know the linguistic meaning of suicide ....

thats why they come here claiming dying in the cause of Allah(swt) is suicide ....

These same madkhalis told the syrians to hide in their houses and lock their doors , even i have to say , sheikh asim al hakeem was saying stuff against doing jihad in syria ...

The problem is the cowardice and not having faith in ALlah(swt) .... people have tied their camel , now have belief in Allah(swt) that he will make u win.
                          seriously, these talafi salafis are being influenced too much by those goofy sufis.

Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
                          Surah An-Nisa 69-78
                          "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

Comment

how can i LOL at some1 who isnt even in the same situation yet is speaking on that issue from a theoretical point of view rather than a practical point of view.
                            so you are willing to send your children to do suicide operations

Comment

Originally posted by Fadi View Post
                              seriously, these talafi salafis are being influenced too much by those goofy sufis.
                              if today the king doughnut of saudi was removed in a coup and another dictator came with the backing of the US , all these madkhalis would say to obey him.

Comment

so you are willing to send your children to do suicide operations
                                im willing to send u on a ban holiday.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X