X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
    Wrong

Al-Qurtubi in his Tafsir (2:364) on verse 111 of Surat al-Tawba cited the following words from Imam Muhammad ibn al-Hasan:
    "If a single man charged against a thousand mushriks alone, there is no harm in it if he hopes to escape with his life or to at least harm the enemy. Otherwise, it is abominable, because he exposed himself to destruction without benefit for the Muslims. However, if his intent was to embolden the Muslims against the enemy as an example for them to follow, then it would not be far-fetched to say it is permissible because, from certain perspectives, there is benefit in it for the Muslims. And if his intent is to terrorize the enemy (fa-in kana qasduhu irhaba al-`aduw) so that the latter understand that the Muslims are unyielding when it comes to Religion, then it is not far-fetched to say it is permissible. WHEN THERE IS BENEFIT IN IT FOR THE MUSLIMS AND HIS (THE MUSLIM'S) LIFE IS DESTROYED IN ORDER TO STRENGTHEN THE RELIGION OF ALLAH AND WEAKEN UNBELIEF, THIS IS THE TRULY NOBLE STATION WHICH ALLAH MOST HIGH PRAISED WHEN HE SAID, {Truly Allah has bought from the believers their lives and properties} (9:111) AMONG OTHER VERSES PRAISING WHOEVER SACRIFICES HIMSELF (man badhala nafsah). In such fashion alone is the ruling of commanding good and forbidding evil understood."
    1. No chance of survival and killing a few hundred will not harm the kuffar who are in thousands
    2. By suicide you are losing more men
    3. How did Suicide bombings benefit the muslims when the Kuffar are still there still killing our muslim brothers and sisters.
    and lets not forget non combatants die in these attacks TOO
    http://treasureofthescholars.wordpress.com/
    Perfect Handmade Cookies for your Dhikr Sessison
    http://s9.postimg.org/46cs0lqz3/bvita_jpg.jpg
    for all your sufism needs
    http://s2.postimg.org/tl4ep7qzp/image.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by futureimam View Post
      this according to you. But the more mujahideen the better. You said to bring you something to support jihad in this way (i will not call it suicide for that is a disgrace to the honorable mujhaideen) i have no you are saying it does not matter because more kuffar will come and help the kuffar guess what they should tell you? More muslims should go and help there brothers.
      no thats according to the fatawa repentant posted trying to justify suicide bombing

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
        In modern-day suicide bombings the attacker is not killed by the enemy, nor does he actively attack the enemy. Instead the bomber detonates an explosive that kills himself first, and then the enemy. So it is the bomber who absorbs the brunt of the explosion. This type of attack is clearly different to the former methods of attack where the fighter would launch himself at the enemy, kill a few before being killed. In today’s ‘suicide attacks’ the attacker kills himself and then the enemy. In most cases, the killing of the enemy is not guaranteed, as events have proven. At times these suicidal attacks did wreak major havoc among the enemy but these successes are few and far between.
        Muslim narrates in his Sahih from Suhayb, from the Prophet MHMD upon him blessings and peace, the story of the People of the Trench (As-hab al-Ukhdud) in which a Muslim young man was miraculously saved twice from a king's would-be assassins, after which he said to the king: "You cannot kill me until you do what I ask you to do." The king asked: "What is that?" He replied: "Gather the people in a plain and crucify me on a tree-trunk. Then take an arrow from the quiver and say: 'In the name of Allah, the Lord of the boy.' Then shoot it. If you do that you will be able to kill me." So the king called the people in an open plain and crucified the boy on a tree-trunk, then he took an arrow from his quiver, placed the arrow in the bow and said: "In the name of Allah, the Lord of the boy." He shot the arrow which hit the boy's temple. The boy placed his hand on his temple where the arrow had hit him and died. The people said: "We believe in the Lord of the boy! We believe in the Lord of the boy! We believe in the Lord of the boy!" The courtiers came to the king and said: "Do you see what you feared? By Allah, what has happened is exactly what you feared. The people have affirmed their faith!" The king commanded ditches to be dug where all the roads started. They were dug and fires were lit in them. The king ordered that whoever did not recant from his religion should be thrown in the fire or told to jump in. They did. A woman came with her young boy and she shrank from jumping into it but the boy said to her: "Mother, endure it for you are upon truth." In this report the crucified boy is entirely responsible for sacrificing himself, even if the death-blow comes from a hand other than his. However, because he did so for the Word of Allah to prevail, he cannot be called a suicide.

In the Musnad of Imam Ahmad, another marfu` hadith from Ibn `Abbas illustrates the same form of self-sacrifice: The Prophet MHMD upon him blessings and peace, on the night of Isra' and Mi`raj noticed a fragrant wind and asked: "O Gibril, what is this sweet scent?" He replied: "This is the scent of the lady who combed the hair of Fir`awn's daughter and that of her children. As she combed the hair of Fir`awn's daughter the comb fell and she said: "Bismillah, ta`isa Fir`awn – In the name of Allah, perish Fir`awn!" whereupon Fir`awn's daughter said: "Do you have a Lord other than my father?" She said yes. Fir`awn's daughter said: "Shall I tell my father?" She said yes. She told him and he summoned her and said: "Do you have a Lord other than me?" She replied: "Yes, my Lord and your Lord is Allah." This woman had two sons and a husband. Fir`awn summoned them and he began to entice the woman and her husband to give up their religion, but they refused. He said: "Then I shall have you killed." She said: "Please bury us all together in a single grave if you kill us." He replied: "Granted, and it is your right to ask us." He then ordered that a huge cow made of copper be filled with boiling liquid [of oil and water] and that she and her children be thrown into it. The children were taken and thrown in one after the other. The second and youngest was still an infant at the breast. When they took him he said: "Mother! fall and do not tarry for verily you are on the right." Then she was thrown in with her children.
        Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

This according to you. But the more Mujahideen the better. You said to bring you something to support Jihad in this way (I will not call it suicide for that is a disgrace to the honorable Mujhaideen) I have no you are saying it does not matter because more Kuffar will come and help the Kuffar guess what they should tell you? More Muslims should go and help there Brothers.
          by suiciding you are losing more men while the kuffar are increasing year by year

Comment

no thats according to the fatawa repentant posted trying to justify suicide bombing
            Good every one should support Jihad
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

@ the OP talafi salafi - http://muwahhidmedia.files.wordpress...operations.pdf
              http://muwahhidmedia.wordpress.com/2...om-operations/

Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
              Surah An-Nisa 69-78
              "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

Comment

by suiciding you are losing more men while the kuffar are increasing year by year
                Muslim narrates in his Sahih from Suhayb, from the Prophet MHMD upon him blessings and peace, the story of the People of the Trench (As-hab al-Ukhdud) in which a Muslim young man was miraculously saved twice from a king's would-be assassins, after which he said to the king: "You cannot kill me until you do what I ask you to do." The king asked: "What is that?" He replied: "Gather the people in a plain and crucify me on a tree-trunk. Then take an arrow from the quiver and say: 'In the name of Allah, the Lord of the boy.' Then shoot it. If you do that you will be able to kill me." So the king called the people in an open plain and crucified the boy on a tree-trunk, then he took an arrow from his quiver, placed the arrow in the bow and said: "In the name of Allah, the Lord of the boy." He shot the arrow which hit the boy's temple. The boy placed his hand on his temple where the arrow had hit him and died. The people said: "We believe in the Lord of the boy! We believe in the Lord of the boy! We believe in the Lord of the boy!" The courtiers came to the king and said: "Do you see what you feared? By Allah, what has happened is exactly what you feared. The people have affirmed their faith!" The king commanded ditches to be dug where all the roads started. They were dug and fires were lit in them. The king ordered that whoever did not recant from his religion should be thrown in the fire or told to jump in. They did. A woman came with her young boy and she shrank from jumping into it but the boy said to her: "Mother, endure it for you are upon truth." In this report the crucified boy is entirely responsible for sacrificing himself, even if the death-blow comes from a hand other than his. However, because he did so for the Word of Allah to prevail, he cannot be called a suicide.

In the Musnad of Imam Ahmad, another marfu` hadith from Ibn `Abbas illustrates the same form of self-sacrifice: The Prophet MHMD upon him blessings and peace, on the night of Isra' and Mi`raj noticed a fragrant wind and asked: "O Gibril, what is this sweet scent?" He replied: "This is the scent of the lady who combed the hair of Fir`awn's daughter and that of her children. As she combed the hair of Fir`awn's daughter the comb fell and she said: "Bismillah, ta`isa Fir`awn – In the name of Allah, perish Fir`awn!" whereupon Fir`awn's daughter said: "Do you have a Lord other than my father?" She said yes. Fir`awn's daughter said: "Shall I tell my father?" She said yes. She told him and he summoned her and said: "Do you have a Lord other than me?" She replied: "Yes, my Lord and your Lord is Allah." This woman had two sons and a husband. Fir`awn summoned them and he began to entice the woman and her husband to give up their religion, but they refused. He said: "Then I shall have you killed." She said: "Please bury us all together in a single grave if you kill us." He replied: "Granted, and it is your right to ask us." He then ordered that a huge cow made of copper be filled with boiling liquid [of oil and water] and that she and her children be thrown into it. The children were taken and thrown in one after the other. The second and youngest was still an infant at the breast. When they took him he said: "Mother! fall and do not tarry for verily you are on the right." Then she was thrown in with her children.

Then Muslims shuld be increasing year by year yet we have fools like you who have Wahn in their hearts!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57TYuSbQrNM

Comment

Wallahi that video proved nothing! That man gave no evidence Nothing!

Comment

Wallahi that video proved nothing! That man gave no evidence Nothing!
                      hello you just posted it
                      o the king called the people in an open plain and crucified the boy on a tree-trunk, then he took an arrow from his quiver, placed the arrow in the bow and said: "In the name of Allah, the Lord of the boy." He shot the arrow which hit the boy's temple. The boy placed his hand on his temple where the arrow had hit him and died. The people said: "We believe in the Lord of the boy! We believe in the Lord of the boy! We believe in the Lord of the boy!

Comment

hello you just posted it
                        o the king called the people in an open plain and crucified the boy on a tree-trunk, then he took an arrow from his quiver, placed the arrow in the bow and said: "In the name of Allah, the Lord of the boy." He shot the arrow which hit the boy's temple. The boy placed his hand on his temple where the arrow had hit him and died. The people said: "We believe in the Lord of the boy! We believe in the Lord of the boy! We believe in the Lord of the boy!
                        The video proved nothing. I know what I posted. That video proved nothing I give you evidence and you give me talk?! It was only one minute you would have thoiught he would have gave evidence something to disprove it but he didn't!

Comment

Last edited by Fadi; 23-08-13, 07:35 AM.

Descendants of the Sahaba أحفاد الصحابة
                          Surah An-Nisa 69-78
                          "Today, it's time to stop singing and start swinging" - Malcolm X as-Shaheed

Comment

The video proved nothing. I know what I posted. That video proved nothing I give you evidence and you give me talk?! It was only one minute you would have thoiught he would have gave evidence something to disprove it but he didn't!
                            why don't you read what you posted and then see the video? The video just refuted your understanding of the hadith!
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qXQL9zVXT4

Note im not against Sheikh Anwar Al Awlaki,but i am against suicide bombing and no i do not support this imam calling him a khawarij
                            Last edited by muslimboy764; 23-08-13, 07:35 AM.

Comment

why don't you read what you posted and then see the video? The video just refuted your understanding of the hadith!
                              This is not my understanding of the hadith. This is the understanding of Sh. G. F. Haddad.

Comment

Wrong again. Sucicde bombing is a western term. This is Jihad
                                In those hadith, it's the kuffar who kill the Muslim. In suicide bombing, it's the Muslim who kills himself.
                                Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X