Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

[QUOTE=AbuMubarak;5331940]i dont know if you are aware of this principle in Islam, but check it out

يايها الذين ءامنوا إن جآء كم فاسق بنباء, فتبينوا
    أن تصيبوا قوما بجهلة فتصبحوا على ما فعلتم ندمين

so unless you have some clear proof to condemn your fellow muslim, i mean clear proof according to Islam, even if you have a testimony from the Taliban that they have done this or that, i would recommend you refrain from slandering people, as Allah says, lest you harm people out of ignorance and you become regretful (most likely on the day of judgment)

[/QUOTE

I haven't slandered anybody, but thanks for the advice.

Now, if the Taliban and other groups actually admit these crimes, in addition to all the evidence, then condemning them for such a horrific crime would not be slandering them. I advise you to not slander me and falsely imply that I would be slandering them.
    Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous321 View Post
      And I am asking you to prove that?
      prove that it is permissible i already have
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

The Us vs. Them mentality is sickening. Both the West and the Islamic world are at fault. The Taliban just makes it worse than it already is..

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
          prove that it is permissible i already have
          Link please.
          ومن احسن من الله حكما لقوم يقنون

Comment

Link please.
            I've posted links to death. instead of only going back to my old posts and trying to twist my words. Go back to my old posts and see all the evidence i have posted.
            Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

I've posted links to death. instead of only going back to my old posts and trying to twist my words. Go back to my old posts and see all the evidence i have posted.
              Tbh I've read all of them and I cannot find a single one. Are you sure you are not giving your own fatwa?

Remember we are not talking about the permissiblity of suicide bombings.

This is what I asked you to prove.
              Again i never once said It was okay to kill children I said if in the end you have no more options then this becomes permissible
              ومن احسن من الله حكما لقوم يقنون

Comment

Tbh I've read all of them and I cannot find a single one. Are you sure you are not giving your own fatwa?

Remember we are not talking about the permissiblity of suicide bombings.

This is what I asked you to prove.
                we are talking about Martyrdom Operations.

Thats what I've been saying is permissible.

Comment

Suicide bomber targets busy Baghdad cafe, killing 25
                  LikeDislike
                  Reuters Kareem Raheem 1 hour ago
                  PoliticsBaghdad

By Kareem Raheem

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A suicide bomber killed 25 people and wounded more than 50 in Baghdad on Friday when he detonated his explosives inside a busy cafe near a park popular with families, police and medical sources said.

It was one of the worst attacks in Iraq since suicide bombers hit the same district two months ago, targeting a Shi'ite mosque and killing 29 worshippers during noon prayers.

Friday's bombing took place in al-Qahira, a northern district of the capital that is home to mainly Shi'ite Muslims. Children were among the casualties at the site, which is in an area with cafes and restaurants. The wounded had been taken to four different hospitals, the sources said.

"There was a crowd of people, and the suicide bomber detonated himself right inside it. Most of the people were killed or injured by ball bearings from the device," police officer Ahmed Jassim said.

His patrol heard the blast and arrived at the site to find people lying dead or injured on the ground in pools of blood. Police hesitated to help the wounded because they feared a second bomb, he said.

In a separate attack in central Baghdad, gunmen on motorcycles shot dead four people who were in a car, police and health sources said.

Iraqis have suffered extreme violence for years, but since the start of 2013 the intensity of attacks on civilians has dramatically increased. More than 1,000 Iraqis were killed in attacks in July, the worst monthly toll since 2008.

Since the start of 2013, bomb attacks by mainly Sunni Muslim insurgents have increasingly targeted cafes and other places where families gather, as well as the usual targets of military facilities and checkpoints.

Eighteen months since U.S. troops withdrew, deep-rooted sectarian tensions have been aggravated by the civil war in neighboring Syria and growing political divisions between Shi'ite, Sunni and ethnic Kurdish factions.

(Additional reporting by Raheem Salman, Writing by Sylvia Westall; Editing by Sonya Hepinstall and Ken Wills)
                  Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                  X