Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

alhamdulillah, we have muslims who are starting to see the clear wrong in posts like this thread

i remember there was a story, i believe it was ibn taymia, maybe someone else, but he also had to endure people speaking ill of the mujahideen who were fighting the kuffar army

the conversation went like this

other person: so and so (mujahid) is evil and bad
    IT: have you gone out in jihad?
    OP:NO
    IT: have you spoken out against the wrongs of the kuffar army?
    OP: NO
    IT: so let it be said that the kuffar army is safe from your hands and tongue, but your muslim brother is NOT safe from your hands and tongue

and then he went on to quote the hadith about a muslim is one who other muslims are safe from their hands and tongue
    .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
    نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
    دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous321 View Post
      What do you mean unintentionally? If I didnt know is one thing but when I clearly know that today when I blow myself up at the mall there will be muslim and civilian casualties, then the blame is on me. No ifs or buts.

The ayats I quoted were relevant the point I was trying to make, but what point are you trying to make with quoting the next verses?
      But the Mujahideen I am talking about are not the ones who go into civilian stores and do this the ones I am talking about are the ones who go to the enemy not the Muslims.

The point is you can't just take out a verse and say it is relevant. There were causalities when the Prophet pbuh and the Companions fought so are you saying the same thing about The Propeht (pbuh) and the Companions as you are about the Mujhaideeen?
      Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
        alhamdulillah, we have muslims who are starting to see the clear wrong in posts like this thread

i remember there was a story, i believe it was ibn taymia, maybe someone else, but he also had to endure people speaking ill of the mujahideen who were fighting the kuffar army

the conversation went like this

other person: so and so (mujahid) is evil and bad
        IT: have you gone out in jihad?
        OP:NO
        IT: have you spoken out against the wrongs of the kuffar army?
        OP: NO
        IT: so let it be said that the kuffar army is safe from your hands and tongue, but your muslim brother is NOT safe from your hands and tongue

and then he went on to quote the hadith about a muslim is one who other muslims are safe from their hands and tongue
        I have spoken about their wrongs BTW, and the mujahideen are not free from criticism. You don't stare at the thulm of the kuffar and give a blind eye to the thulm of other Muslims.
        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
          But the Mujahideen I am talking about are not the ones who go into civilian stores and do this the ones I am talking about are the ones who go to the enemy not the Muslims.

The point is you can't just take out a verse and say it is relevant. There were causalities when the Prophet pbuh and the Companions fought so are you saying the same thing about The Propeht (pbuh) and the Companions as you are about the Mujhaideeen?
          It's haram in Islam to kill the innocents. Once, a woman was killed and the Prophet sallahualayhiwasalam condemned it. Are you criticizing the Prophet sallahualayhiwasalam.
          Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

What do you mean unintentionally? If I didnt know is one thing but when I clearly know that today when I blow myself up at the mall there will be muslim and civilian casualties, then the blame is on me. No ifs or buts.

The ayats I quoted were relevant the point I was trying to make, but what point are you trying to make with quoting the next verses?
            Yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
              I have nothing to do with them. SubhanAllah, I cant be against self-exploding and taking innocent men, women and children without being like Madkhalee?
              And this is what I meant when I said:

Originally posted by علي View Post
              despite some of the strawmen many here have constructed to appeal to emotions when logic failed.
              I say this to the reader, not addressing the above poster because I'm not interested in speech with him. But notice he speaks as if the listeners all submit that people like the Taalibaan go out to target Muslim women and children purposely. Because you know, that's what Muslims do when you attack their countries. Go pop themselves in the marketplace.

Hmm, wonder if it has anything to do with blackwater and the million other "defense" agencies working there to disrupt the place. Wait no, let's not talk about that. We might have to think, and that's the last thing we want to do here.
              والمبادرة إلى التكفير إنما تغلب على طباع من يغلب عليهم الجهل - ابن تيمية رحمه الله - بغية المرتاد

"Rushing towards takfir is an attitude which is dominant over those who are defeated by ignorance." - Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullah [Bughyatul Murtaad, page 354]

Comment

I say this to the reader, not addressing the above poster because I'm not interested in speech with him. But notice he speaks as if the listeners all submit that people like the Taalibaan go out to target Muslim women and children purposely. Because you know, that's what Muslims do when you attack their countries. Go pop themselves in the marketplace.

Hmm, wonder if it has anything to do with blackwater and the million other "defense" agencies working there to disrupt the place. Wait no, let's not talk about that. We might have to think, and that's the last thing we want to do here.
                Ok, it has something to do with the explosion I hear of in the news, sometimes every few days, that some 100 people were killed in a funeral or a marketplace etc.

And it doesn't affect me if you ignore me....,..

Comment

You are falsely implying that I specified the Taliban and also falsely implying that I suggested all Muslims who defend themselves do this. I am talking about a subsect of those who are considered Mujahideen.

Anyways, your ignoring me doesn't affect me at all...in this life or the next. Salam

Comment

It's haram in Islam to kill the innocents. Once, a woman was killed and the Prophet sallahualayhiwasalam condemned it. Are you criticizing the Prophet sallahualayhiwasalam.
                    He condemned it yes. But he did not say "The Mujhaideen are horrible because they unintentionally killed the Mujhaideen."

The Messenger of Allah (may Allah bless him and grant him peace) said: “Allah has relieved my community of unintended errors, forgetfulness and transgressions committed under compulsion.”
                    Ibn Majah – Taken from the book ‘Treatise for the Seekers of Guidance’
                    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

I have spoken about their wrongs BTW, and the mujahideen are not free from criticism. You don't stare at the thulm of the kuffar and give a blind eye to the thulm of other Muslims.
                      i dont know if you are aware of this principle in Islam, but check it out

يايها الذين ءامنوا إن جآء كم فاسق بنباء, فتبينوا
                      أن تصيبوا قوما بجهلة فتصبحوا على ما فعلتم ندمين

so unless you have some clear proof to condemn your fellow muslim, i mean clear proof according to Islam, even if you have a testimony from the Taliban that they have done this or that, i would recommend you refrain from slandering people, as Allah says, lest you harm people out of ignorance and you become regretful (most likely on the day of judgment)

.لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                      نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                      دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

If you mean those go to the enemy in the battlefield, not those who target 1 soldier who is in the middle of a crowd then I agree.

It is relevant, its not just my opinion either. Read what the Ulama of Islam had to say. If the prophet of Allah was prevented from fighting the mushrikeen of quraish just because few muslims might have killed accidentally then what do you think of those who deliberately set up bomb in hotels, malls and even mosques knowing fully that it is going full of muslims, just cuz they want to target few police men who might be there? Thats how cheap the blood of muslims is.
                        ومن احسن من الله حكما لقوم يقنون

Comment

If you mean those go to the enemy in the battlefield, not those who target 1 soldier who is in the middle of a crowd then I agree.

It is relevant, its not just my opinion either. Read what the Ulama of Islam had to say. If the prophet of Allah was prevented from fighting the mushrikeen of quraish just because few muslims might have killed accidentally then what do you think of those who deliberately set up bomb in hotels, malls and even mosques knowing fully that it is going full of muslims, just cuz they want to target few police men who might be there? Thats how cheap the blood of muslims is.
                          See this is the exact reason why people need to hush up and ask before jumping to conclusions. Show me where I said it was okay for them to go to a mosque and do that? Show me where I said it was okay to go into a mall and do that. Tell me where I said they can go into hotels and do that?

Subhanallah I said if they want to get rid a large number of ENEMIES then someone changed my words and twisted them to make it sound as if I said it was okay to kill children and women. when I only said if they did get killed unintentionally then they are shaeehed.

Subhnallah at people being suspicious.

49.12. O you who believe! Avoid much suspicion, for some suspicion is a grave sin (liable to God's punishment); and do not spy (on one another), nor backbite (against one another). Would any of you love to eat the flesh of his dead brother? You would abhor it! Keep from disobedience to God in reverence for Him and piety. Surely God is One Who truly returns repentance with liberal forgiveness and additional reward, All-Compassionate (particularly towards His believing servants).

Comment

But if those who you say are mujahideen (not talking about anyone specific) do that, then what do you say?

That's a pretty interesting jihad, killing other Muslims and their children, making them shaheed.
                            Killing the enemy and fighting in the cause of Allah someone who has Wahn. in his heart wouldn't know about.
                            Ok, so are you going to blow up other Muslims and their children and say "If they didn't like it, they are just cowards with wahn in their heart"?
                            If it was my last resort yes.
                            When you run out of options then this becomes permissible
                            Its still Jihad, right?

Comment

But if those who you say are mujahideen (not talking about anyone specific) do that, then what do you say?

Its still Jihad, right?

You still didn't show me where I said it was okay. All I said was that if they ran out of all options and this was there last resort it would be permissible. I never once said it was fine to kill children and women on purpose but if a child and women die unintentionally they are considered Shaeehd. Subhnallah how people twist my words to their own purposes.

Jihad is fighting in the cause of Allah. When they kill the enemy that is not fighting in the cause of Allah?

Comment

You still didn't show me where I said it was okay. All I said was that if they ran out of all options and this was there last resort it would be permissible. I never once said it was fine to kill children and women on purpose but if a child and women die unintentionally they are considered Shaeehd. Subhnallah how people twist my words to their own purposes.

Jihad is fighting in the cause of Allah. When they kill the enemy that is not fighting in the cause of Allah?
                                You didnt answer my question. It would clear a lot of things if you did, so here it is again.

If those who you say are mujahideen (not talking about anyone specific) do that, then what do you say? Is it still Jihad?
                                Also please provide evidence for your claim that it is permissible to kill or blow up muslim women and children if ran out of all options or as a last resort?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X