Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Taliban Extremism Sickening Tatics

Originally posted by Mustafa Mahmud View Post
    What about the ones who got caught in the middle, they didn't want themselves or their children to get killed by suicide bombers, they have wahn in their heart right?
    I never said but keep telling lies.
    Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by FutureImam View Post
      What are you talking about? Go read your earlier posts. If you want, I can quote them again.
      Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

You go ahead and keep telling lies.
        Humiliating people in the name of religion is the practice of someone deprived of the first fruit of religion, humility.-Nouman Ali Khan

Comment

You go ahead and keep telling lies.
          I wash my hands with you. You are not my Brother in Islam. Someone who speaks against the Mujahideen is nothing to me. Some one who lies is Nothing to me and Someone who has wahn in his heart is Nothing to me. Do not quote me or anything.
          Don't depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in the darkness

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
            No wait wait, hold on mate. Time out! I got a sincerely confused question :

How if the suicide bombings are killing the random civilians, like average joes and janes who are not involved in the battle at all???? :O Subhanallah -- How can that be justified???
            Response:
            Some Scholars say those who are civilians, women , and children and are killed in battle are shaeehed even if they did not participate in the battle. Now there bodies is not treated like one Mujahideen meaning they do wash the civilian but they are considered a shaeehed.
            SubhanAllah, so the women who is tending to her children and is blown to bits along with her children by some suicide bomber is now shaheed? Well that suicide bomber better prepare for a pretty hot fire. I'm pretty sure these innocent Muslims don't want to be dragged into being shahid by suicide bombers. Let suicide bombers leave them alone.
            You keep saying suicide bombers but it is Jihad. You act like being a Shaeehd is a bad thing That's Wahn in your heart speaking. Wallahi no one would complain if they were killed and be considered a Shaeehd unless they had wahn in their hearts.

Who are you to say they will in end up in hell? You are not Allah to decide where they go.
            There is your slander of everyone who doesn't want the suicide bombers to blow them and their children into bits.

Comment

I wash my hands with you. You are not my Brother in Islam. Someone who speaks against the Mujahideen is nothing to me. Some one who lies is Nothing to me and Someone who has wahn in his heart is Nothing to me. Do not quote me or anything.
              I am not the one telling lies. And I will quote you as I please. And me not being a brother to you or being nothing to you is irrelevant to me.

Comment

Go ahead and do that, but please don't kill me or my children, whether you think I have wahn in my heart or not.

Comment

Response:

There is your slander of everyone who doesn't want the suicide bombers to blow them and their children into bits.
                  And I was referring to you when I said that not them again you have wahn and are a liar.

Comment

And I was referring to you when I said that not them again you have wahn and are a liar.
                    Quote Originally Posted by FutureImam View Post
                    You keep saying suicide bombers but it is Jihad. You act like being a Shaeehd is a bad thing That's Wahn in your heart speaking. Wallahi no one would complain if they were killed and be considered a Shaeehd unless they had wahn in their hearts.

Who are you to say they will in end up in hell? You are not Allah to decide where they go.

That pretty clearly applies to anyone who is killed by these suicide bombers you love so much. I don't love them, especially when they blow up people at funerals, innocent men, women and children who wanted no part in this.

Oh, and you can keep accusing me of lying, but I haven't been lying, but you have lied and slandered me this whole time.

Comment

If falsely accusing me of having wahn and being a liar takes your anger out, do it. But don't kill any Muslims or their children, even if they have wahn. I'll take all the insults.

Comment

you two need to give it a rest and make up

Comment

Originally posted by muslimboy764 View Post
                          So you guys support the Taliban brainwashing the kids into suicide bombing. These kids are 10 years old. I'd like to see your children sent to the Taliban for such operations. Did you guys even watch the video?
                          salaams to all

i did not watch the video
                          cos i get the message that it has not been made available in my country
                          (i got to watch from another site)

i do know that everything the Taliban do, they first consult with the ulama of Darul Uloom Deoband.
                          so if they are doing something which does not look correct to me, then i would ascribe that to MY lack of knowledge/information
                          and most of the time, whatever we hear from THE WEST about the Taliban is a LIE or an EXAGGERATION

also, many young boys have had their ENTIRE family wiped out by drones or US troops opening fire indiscriminately on a home/village.
                          and these boys sometimes dont need "brainwashing" -they just want to do something to avenge the death of their family.

did u see how those boys were laughing when they came on stage?

we know that the Northern Alliance type of Afghans(mostly Shias) will stoop to anything to defame the Taliban
                          do u think theres any chance they were paid to say that the Taliban told them to become suicide bombers?

and Allah ta'ala knows best
                          jazakallah
                          Last edited by msmoorad; 23-08-13, 01:02 PM.
                          Sufyaan Thawri "Whoever is very popular with his relations and neighbours, we suspect him to be compromising in preaching the true teachings of religion."
                          very good site for English bayaans in MP3 format-check it out- u wont be disappointed: http://www.musjidnoor.za.net/index.html & http://alhaadi.org.za/majlis-program...downloads.html

Comment

If falsely accusing me of having wahn and being a liar takes your anger out, do it. But don't kill any Muslims or their children, even if they have wahn. I'll take all the insults.
                            Falsely accusing? No I'm sure of it. But you don't even know what wahn is. You are a liar. you twisted my words and what I meant for you own need.

Comment

You are right, Alhamdulilah I didn't kill a Muslim or Muslimah and their children and tell their family members, if they didn't like it, they must have wahn in their hearts. I also didn't kill myself, which is a sin. I also didn't accuse anyone who says this act of killing oneself and other Muslims and their children is a severe sin, I did not say they are slandering the mujahideen, Alhamdulilah.
                              actually going into war with a probability of loosing is also considered suicide as per all the logic u have provided.

but Muhammad(sws) and sahabas have always won wars even though they were outnumbered....

so all ur logic is already a failure where u talk about 'killing urself'

Comment

watch this first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01gFuMN2fFc

look who is doing that!

and check this out
                                http://whitewraithe.wordpress.com/tag/blackwater/
                                Last edited by Musaaafir; 23-08-13, 12:55 PM.
                                )

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X