Clear All

• Wosits
    replied
    Lol. No i work in an office.

Leave a comment:

• Eorlingas
    replied
    Originally posted by Wosits View Post
    The fact I have to go to work tomorrow makes me sad. Although i am forever grateful i got this job sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming.
    Do you work in a woTsits making factory? I hear another Monday morning calling...

Leave a comment:

• muslimgirl13
    replied
    Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post

I ask Allah to elevate your ranks among people in this life and the hereafter and bless your imaan simultaneously, ameen
    Jazaakillah sis, and Ameeeeen ....

Leave a comment:

• Wosits
    replied
    The fact I have to go to work tomorrow makes me sad. Although i am forever grateful i got this job sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming.

Leave a comment:

• Eorlingas
    replied

Its easy for me to write about tawakkul but tawakkul and accepting Allah's qadr.

But since I have a hard past tawakul is a big task to overcome. Alhamdulilah.
    I do sometimes wonder how those who have been/are going through extreme suffering and traumatic experiences manage to remain steadfast in faith, and how I would cope in similar circumstances..oh well Allah does not burden a soul with more than it can bear..

Leave a comment:

• Layla_
    replied

The worst thing is I don't know how I, myself, Laila can approach Allah.

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace be and blessings on him, said, “Allah Almighty says: I am as my servant expects me and I am with him as he remembers me. If he remembers me in himself, I will remember him in myself. If he mentions me in a gathering, I will mention him in a greater gathering. When he draws near me by the span of his hand, I draw near him by the length of a cubit. When he draws near me by the length of a cubit, I draw near him by the length of a fathom. When he comes to me walking, I come to him running.”

Source: Ṣaḥīḥ al-Bukhārī 6970, Ṣaḥīḥ Muslim 2675

Sister, Allah is always there & is ready to respond to us when we call upon Him, jalla wa aala. Sometimes when I feel down, I just talk to Allah, not even dua but I just talk to Him. Like for example, ‘Ya Rabb, I love you so much please love me back. Ya Rabb, I just want to worship you & please you, make it easy for me’ etc. Honestly, talk to Allah & the feeling you get afterwards is amazing Subhanallah 

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    I just feel so adrift on this planet but it makes me feel that I am not being grateful enough, that kind of attitude itself being sinful.

The worst thing is I don't know how I, myself, Laila can approach Allah.

Its easy for me to write about tawakkul but tawakkul and accepting Allah's qadr.

But since I have a hard past tawakul is a big task to overcome. Alhamdulilah.

I like to think on the other side of the mountain there is a garden with flowers as a reward. For accepting Qadr and being grateful and patient. Its just a hard path to take.

Surah Balad verses 11-17

90:11:

But he has made no effort to pass on the path that is steep.

90:12:

And what will make you know the path that is steep?

90:13:

(It is) Freeing a neck (slave, etc.)

90:14:

Or giving food in a day of hunger (famine),

90:15:

To an orphan near of kin.

90:16:

Or to a Miskin (poor) afflicted with misery.

90:17:

Then he became one of those who believed, and recommended one another to perseverance and patience, and (also) recommended one another to pity and compassion.
    Last edited by LailaTheMuslim; 06-10-19, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Magic.
    replied
    I have been away on holiday twice in the few months to escape but every time i return england i just feel overwhelming sadness.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I didn’t like today.

i don’t like it when people are in a bad mood and they try to bring everyone down with them. But I’m noticing that I’m becoming way more assertive. I don’t think that’s a good thing.

I wish I could just patiently sit back and hold my tongue when people are being unreasonable but lately I’m like kind of scary when I am dealing with people like this. I hate that. I hope it doesn’t become a habit.

Theres a thread on here about trying to implement more religious practices in their life. This is something that I actually want to work on.

Leave a comment:

• Okie_Dokie
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post
    this thread is old

but today was just horrible. i'm tired of people treating me like i am dumb / talking down on me. i'm not stupid .

its just depressing
    I ask Allah to elevate your ranks among people in this life and the hereafter and bless your imaan simultaneously, ameen

Leave a comment:

• muslimgirl13
    replied
    this thread is old

but today was just horrible. i'm tired of people treating me like i am dumb / talking down on me. i'm not stupid .

its just depressing

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    been feeling quite anxious today

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    always feeling anxious but feeling really anxious today :(

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    Just sick of negativity and i wont go any further to explain, but its making me hopeless.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X