What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• InTheBegining
    started a topic What made you sad today..

What made you sad today..

We have our ups and downs everyday. Some are good some and some are not the best of days Alhamdulilah. It is always good to talk about how you feel. Get it out there, so we can all support one another.

So? what made you sad today?
    Last edited by InTheBegining; 18-03-14, 02:16 PM.

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    been feeling quite anxious today

Leave a comment:

• Simply_Logical
    replied
    always feeling anxious but feeling really anxious today :(

Leave a comment:

• LailaTheMuslim
    replied
    Just sick of negativity and i wont go any further to explain, but its making me hopeless.

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    I hated today.

The worst part is that I keep having days like today, and yet I still let myself get upset over them when they come.

Leave a comment:

• Plinchun
    replied
    @Mintchocchip @shay5

it is extremely heartbreaking. I was sad to have been reminded of it when reading the title and felt obliged to say it

https://youtu.be/HQzCGl_NvEc

Leave a comment:

• Mintchocchip
    replied
    Originally posted by Plinchun View Post
    Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...
    I had to read that a few times, thinking what did I just read. Why would they do that?

Leave a comment:

• shay5
    replied
    Originally posted by Plinchun View Post
    Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...
    what??????? Who?

Leave a comment:

• Plinchun
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Abu julaybeeb
    replied
    most likely epilepsy

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post

No. Iím not sure of itís exact name but she just froze. her eyes rolled back and her mouth was hanging open and she wasnít responding to anything.

Her mom said that I should never let her be in a state where she is distracted or she is staring blankly at anythinG so that it doesnít happen again.
    May Allah make things easy for her

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

You mean like epilepsy?
    No. Iím not sure of itís exact name but she just froze. her eyes rolled back and her mouth was hanging open and she wasnít responding to anything.

Her mom said that I should never let her be in a state where she is distracted or she is staring blankly at anythinG so that it doesnít happen again.

Leave a comment:

• eesa the kiwi
    replied
    Originally posted by aelmo View Post
    One of my students had an incedent last week and she came back to school today. I think the translation in English is that she had a spasm. Based on what I heard the whole incident seemed very scary. She needs to go in for an MRI tomorrow. And I donít know what else happened but I think she was allergic to something and her face is very puffy now. Itís not something that any 5 year old should ever have to go through.

I cant stop starring at her incase something happens again. Even letting her go to the bathroom on her own is making me worried.
    You mean like epilepsy?

Leave a comment:

• sunshine785
    replied
    past

Leave a comment:

• aelmo
    replied
    One of my students had an incedent last week and she came back to school today. I think the translation in English is that she had a spasm. Based on what I heard the whole incident seemed very scary. She needs to go in for an MRI tomorrow. And I donít know what else happened but I think she was allergic to something and her face is very puffy now. Itís not something that any 5 year old should ever have to go through.

I cant stop starring at her incase something happens again. Even letting her go to the bathroom on her own is making me worried.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X