Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by kh4N View Post
    My dad told me about the time when he saw a strand of grey hair on his mothers head and he broke down because of the thought of his mother growing old. I swear, mothers are one of the best creations of Allah (swt). I love my mom!
    May Allah do the best for her. ameen :)
    My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
    ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
    “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

I was juggling some potatoes (got skills init) in the kitchen n my Mum shouted at me and smacked me on the butt
      إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sprinkles View Post
        I was juggling some potatoes (got skills init) in the kitchen n my Mum shouted at me and smacked me on the butt
        That made me smile sorry but as you get older you can joke about with getting any consequences :p

:there: hug from me 2 you

لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by F_R View Post
          That made me smile sorry but as you get older you can joke about with getting any consequences :p

:there: hug from me 2 you
          whats this i see? giving love to others

i feel used :(
          My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
          ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
          “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
            whats this i see? giving love to others

i feel used :(
            I always use fairy, fairy is sooooo used in this house

But for the youngens we can show some love, right? She did just get a whoopin from her mum

Oh gosh derailing again. Shtop

لا تفكر كثيرا
            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

I appreciate the hug n everything but I'm ill so u should stay away from me or I might sneeze on you
              إن للمتقين مفازا

Comment

My cat scratched my hand and it started bleeding. He hissed at me as well.

He scratched my hand when I tried to clean his eyes and he hissed at me after I cuddled him. :(

Comment

Another cat supposedly showed up dead today, yes, there's some sicko going around murdering cats in sweden...

Comment

Originally posted by Hadid View Post
                    Another cat supposedly showed up dead today, yes, there's some sicko going around murdering cats in sweden...
                    reminded me of one day when I was in uni, was going to uni and found a little cat lying there I thought it was hungry went home to get her food and then gorgot about it, then 2 days later remembered went there so I found it lying with the same way... it seemed that it was dead since days and was frozen but had her eyes opened...
                    [URL="http://quran.com/19/66"]19:66-And the disbeliever says, "When I have died, am I going to be brought forth alive?"[/URL]
                    [URL="http://quran.com/19/67"]19:67-Does man not remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?[/URL]
                    [URL="http://quran.com/19/68"]19:68-So by your Lord, We will surely gather them and the devils; then We will bring them to be present around Hell upon their knees.[/URL]

Comment

Haha, I want to use all the different faces as well!!!

Khan :) .

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                      (jus cos i always find this face creepily funny but harmless and rarely used it)
                      Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Don’t ruin your happiness with worry, and don’t ruin your mind with pessimism. Don’t ruin your success with deception and don’t ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Don’t ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                      __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                      If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesn’t prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with dua’as being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so don’t ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Why are people happy in the sad thread and sad in the happy thread?

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Lots of stuff, but I am concentrating on my patience and positive expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                            Why are people happy in the sad thread and sad in the happy thread?
                            Mixed emotions

لا تفكر كثيرا
                            بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

my new designer dress doesn't fit me

Comment

Originally posted by *Aisha View Post
                                my new designer dress doesn't fit me

:there: take it to a tailor?
                                Last edited by F_R; 01-04-13, 11:04 PM.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                                بل استغفر كثيرا

Comment

Working...
                                X