• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Fairy View Post
    Amazing
    what do you mean
    "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
    (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
    He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Originally posted by faatima18 View Post
      I just had a reaction to the quran

i'm feeling really weird right now, it's kind of scary :(
      What kind of reaction we talking about here? I'm getting scared reading this lol. I've a wack imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
        What kind of reaction we talking about here? I'm getting scared reading this lol. I've a wack imagination.
        a bad reaction
        I was burning and twitching. feeling sick right now, hope it dies down. :(
        Last edited by faatima18; 20-10-13, 08:27 PM.
        "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
        (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
        He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

a bad reaction
          I was burning and twitching. feeling sick right now, hope it dies down.
          I thought you meant something like that, but I figured it's probably an emotional reaction.
          That's weird though.
          Maybe you ate or touched something else before you started reciting
          Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

a bad reaction
            Woah. May Allah protect us from all illness and evil.
            Hope you're feeling better now? Could be an allergy reaction like Yunus said?
            Take a break, let it die down then maybe try reciting ayat-al-kursi and see how that goes?

Comment

a bad reaction
              had an anti histamine? that usually helps with reactive stuff.....(but im not a doctor)

Comment

I just had a reaction to the quran

i'm feeling really weird right now, it's kind of scary :(
                Which surah were u reading ?

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                  I thought you meant something like that, but I figured it's probably an emotional reaction.
                  That's weird though.
                  Maybe you ate or touched something else before you started reciting
                  Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                  Woah. May Allah protect us from all illness and evil.
                  Hope you're feeling better now? Could be an allergy reaction like Yunus said?
                  Take a break, let it die down then maybe try reciting ayat-al-kursi and see how that goes?
                  I didn't eat anything before and I don't have allergies. it's definitely not that.
                  i only drank water i recited over before.
                  theres probably something wrong with me and I've been ignoring it, but now whatever it is it's made itself clear

and amen to your dua rebel, will definately take your advice :insha:
                  need to get to the bottom of it

Comment

Originally posted by cooldog View Post
                    Which surah were u reading ?
                    was listening to al baqarah

Comment

was listening to al baqarah
                      :love:

this was the surah that made me take my shahadah alhamdulillah!

(sorry i know off topic just couldnt help myself sis)

:jkk:

Comment

I didn't eat anything before and I don't have allergies. it's definitely not that.
                        theres probably something wrong with me and I've been ignoring it, but now whatever it is it's made itself clear

Tbh you may have an allergy that you are not yet aware of.

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Slave4akhirah View Post
                          :love:

this was the surah that made me take my shahadah alhamdulillah!

(sorry i know off topic just couldnt help myself sis)

I had no idea you reverted, masha'Allah

Away for a bit

Comment

Insha'Allah khair ukhti. Make the Quran your bestfriend, listen to it, read it, no matter what don't give in and leave the Quran.
                            Have someone recite it over you. Recite Quran over water then drink it and do the 3 quls, blow/wipe for protection from evils.
                            And just incase do an allergy test :)

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
                              I had no idea you reverted, masha'Allah
                              indeedio

2 years and a bit alhamdulillah

Comment

Visisting ummah made me sad, looking t all the people that's banned, and all those that disappeared, and all those that have gotten lost in time.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Working...
                                X