Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
    I thought... I don't know what I thought. But to see something that I'm really sensative and paranoid about being mocked, seen in a disgusting manner, people saying such cruel and nasty things.

    It's actually made me cry. I'm so hurt and upset. It's like a wound in my heart :(

    No sane person will want me I've realised, not if the men's attitudes are anything to go by :'(
    What makes you say this ? Which thread/post ?

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Can everyone make dua for a relative of mine their health is not good :(
      And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
        I think this has made me think about how I joke with people on and offline alhamdulillah. It can make people upset, hurt etc. and I would never want to be the person responsible for that insha'Allah :(

        We all need to think before we type insha'Allah
        Akajdhdbhdkdkslslsldllslsls oops

        لا تفكر كثيرا
        بل استغفر كثيرا

        -------------------------------------------------------
        The children need your prayers more than anyone else
        -------------------------------------------------------
        www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
          I think this has made me think about how I joke with people on and offline alhamdulillah. It can make people upset, hurt etc. and I would never want to be the person responsible for that insha'Allah :(

          We all need to think before we type insha'Allah
          good reminder :love: :jkk: amin

          felt sad for all those being held injustly worldwide, those being tortured by murderous regimes, the opressed, and all the children who have been left alone in this world without family to care for them, but then i felt happy for them because on the judgement day their reward will be so huge insha Allah. Allah keep them on the straight path, grant them sakinah, sabr and give them jannah amin,
          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

          The Prophet :saw: said:

          "Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

          muslim

          Narrated 'Abdullah:

          The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari


          "Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

          By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

          [Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
            I thought... I don't know what I thought. But to see something that I'm really sensative and paranoid about being mocked, seen in a disgusting manner, people saying such cruel and nasty things.

            It's actually made me cry. I'm so hurt and upset. It's like a wound in my heart :(

            No sane person will want me I've realised, not if the men's attitudes are anything to go by :'(
            you poor thing. Dont get sad.
            i must admit someone once made me cry on this forum - one time only . I put that person on ignore and now i dont even read his posts.

            why would no sane person want you/?? Are you having a laugh.? If they dont, its THEIR LOSS
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

            You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



            please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
              you poor thing. Dont get sad.
              i must admit someone once made me cry on this forum - one time only . I put that person on ignore and now i dont even read his posts.

              why would no sane person want you/?? Are you having a laugh.? If they dont, its THEIR LOSS
              :there: Can't believe you beautiful ladies are crying or sad because of a ''nobody'' over the net. Please. A Ďnobodyí on the net saying negative things is not worth any tears, heck they are not worth a frown even lol. Shrug it off and smile, it's sunnah :love:

              What made me sad today? @ University on EID finishing off my report which was due last night :(
              Last edited by Rebel101; 15-10-13, 11:03 PM.

              Comment


              • @cooldog: rather not say where and who but a certain male user has been added onto my ignore list :/

                @Muslima London: that's really cruel :( Rebel is right, they are nobodies.

                @Strive: insha'Allah, I pray your relative gets better soon, ameen.
                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                  @cooldog: rather not say where and who but a certain male user has been added onto my ignore list :/

                  @Muslima London: that's really cruel :( Rebel is right, they are nobodies.

                  @Strive: insha'Allah, I pray your relative gets better soon, ameen.


                  Originally posted by Rebel101 View Post
                  :there: Can't believe you beautiful ladies are crying or sad because of a ''nobody'' over the net. Please. A ‘nobody’ on the net saying negative things is not worth any tears, heck they are not worth a frown even lol. Shrug it off and smile, it's sunnah :love:

                  What made me sad today? @ University on EID finishing off my report which was due last night :(

                  So right losers not worth it

                  Meriodic wouldn't be surprised if I have come across them as well.
                  Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                  __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                  If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                  You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                  please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                    Well when there's douche bags on here acting like Class A gits, it's hard not to :( A Muslim Ummah? Sounds like a joke at this time. An Ummah cares about each other, they don't belittle each other, harm each other...

                    Harming and hurting another Muslim through your actions and hands is a massive sin. Yet we do it all the time!

                    Wish it would penetrate for once into their thick craniums
                    Unfortunately being called a Muslim doesn't guarantee that they will behave like one. Just ignore people who mock you or upset you. Remember that you are unique and special and if someone doesn't agree with you or dislikes you.. its probably because you proved them wrong and that you are right or that you are better than them and have shown up their weaknesses.

                    Originally posted by F_R View Post
                    Waiting.

                    :insha: I get the call tomorrow.
                    sounds like you're waiting for a call after a job interview.. anyway.. hope you get the call you are hoping for inshaAllah

                    Originally posted by Strive View Post
                    Can everyone make dua for a relative of mine their health is not good :(
                    InshaAllah they will recover. May Allah(SWT) make them better. Ameen
                    Don't let my online status deceive you
                    (I'm just a member of the Chinese terracotta army)

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Unrealistic expectations :'(
                      Try doing everything the the halal way, every step of the way and it still doesn't turn out well.. (yes, I am referring to marriage)
                      Ugh... gonna go cry in a corner now and eat 10 tubs of ice cream.
                      Last edited by sunrise867; 16-10-13, 04:26 PM.
                      My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                      As You have sanctified Your house,
                      Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                      In which permission of entry
                      Is only granted to a few,
                      Please Allah, allow my heart
                      To be preserved only for You.



                      ---


                      It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                      when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                      In Jannah, we will meet :love:


                      If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        By the wayy EID MUBARAK my lovely sisters <3
                        My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                        As You have sanctified Your house,
                        Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                        In which permission of entry
                        Is only granted to a few,
                        Please Allah, allow my heart
                        To be preserved only for You.



                        ---


                        It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                        when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                        In Jannah, we will meet :love:


                        If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                          Unrealistic expectations :'(
                          Try doing everything the the halal way, every step of the way and it still doesn't turn out well.. (yes I am referring to marriage)
                          Ugh... gonna go cry in a corner now and eat 10 tubs of ice cream.

                          Not meant to be sis but we'll come over n help eat those tubs of ice cream :)
                          Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
                          __________________________________________________ _____________________________
                          If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

                          You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."



                          please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                            Not meant to be sis but we'll come over n help eat those tubs of ice cream :)
                            come comee
                            My Lord sanctify my flawed heart
                            As You have sanctified Your house,
                            Make my heart as protected and as honoured
                            In which permission of entry
                            Is only granted to a few,
                            Please Allah, allow my heart
                            To be preserved only for You.



                            ---


                            It hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
                            when I don't know, if I will ever see you again
                            In Jannah, we will meet :love:


                            If I have ever offended, hurt or insulted you, forgive me for the sake of Allah سبحانه وتعالى‎

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by sunrise786 View Post
                              Unrealistic expectations :'(
                              Try doing everything the the halal way, every step of the way and it still doesn't turn out well.. (yes I am referring to marriage)
                              Ugh... gonna go cry in a corner now and eat 10 tubs of ice cream.
                              I'll join you ukhti (with the ice cream).
                              Me and you against the world
                              If something is decreed for you, Allah will make it come your way and the whole world will not be able to stop it.
                              If something isn't decreed for you, even if the whole world comes together to bring it to you, it will not happen because Allah's Will is the greatest. :sub:
                              Now's your time to reap reward. Turn towards Allah at tahajjud and talk to Him about everything, how you're feeling, what you need from Him. Wallahi, I sit there and go 'Ya Rabb, I got a problem' and I'll sit there telling Allah about all my worries (in my head of course :p). At tahajjud time it feels more special because:

                              It was narrated by al-Bukhaari in his Saheeh (1145) and by Muslim (1261) from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Lord descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the night remains and says: ‘Who will call upon Me, that I may answer Him? Who will ask of Me, that I may give him? Who will seek My forgiveness, that I may forgive him?’”
                              Source

                              If you need a chat PM me :) We can also talk on whatsapp too if you fancy my deary :love:
                              Last edited by Meriadoc; 16-10-13, 07:19 PM.
                              ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                              U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                ........
                                Last edited by Strive; 16-10-13, 04:38 PM.
                                And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X