Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by nudgetheputri1 View Post
    I'm sad because those losers at home live comfortably when they are the ones who should be leaving home. They are the ones who lied to the judge, they never do chores for others like I did, and lie their way through ears of people out side of the family, sweet-talking people into thinking I am well taken care off as the youngest one.

    I know they lied to get away from trouble when they've been asked about what they did to me. Only to preserve their reputation as grown single and married men. If you have to go this far to save yourself, while hurting me along the way, I will make sure justice will be served.

    It will be served.

    Sorry to hear that

    They will have to be held accountable one day and that is definite, they won't be able to run away on the day of judgement when Allah SWT questions them and their lips are sealed while their limbs and every part of their body witnesses against them

    they haven't won anything, they are indeed the losers - unless they repent sincerely but every deed will be judged and it will be met with its due

    May Allah SWT reward you for your perseverance. Ameen


    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • Not having that spirituality or love for salah that I used to have

      I am a shadow of my former self in terms of piety and religiosity

      Probably a number of factors have attributed to this. Too much social media - discord etc. Too much gaming and generally wasting time in trivial things, too much useless, vain speech, too engrossed with worldly endeavours and pursuits

      i remember when i reloaded my faith some years ago. I was obsessed with religion if i could describe it that way, lost all interest in everything else. I was indifferent to everything but I felt spiritually alive and I was happy and content

      The balance lies somewhere in the middle. Extremities are dangerous

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
        Not having that spirituality or love for salah that I used to have

        I am a shadow of my former self in terms of piety and religiosity

        Probably a number of factors have attributed to this. Too much social media - discord etc. Too much gaming and generally wasting time in trivial things, too much useless, vain speech, too engrossed with worldly endeavours and pursuits

        i remember when i reloaded my faith some years ago. I was obsessed with religion if i could describe it that way, lost all interest in everything else. I was indifferent to everything but I felt spiritually alive and I was happy and content

        The balance lies somewhere in the middle. Extremities are dangerous
        Maybe it is a good time to take an Islamic course or learn some Quran with some people or something. It keeps you distracted in a way.

        Are you still playing video games everyday?

        Comment


        • A lot of violence going on in my country between hindus and muslims...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post
            Not having that spirituality or love for salah that I used to have

            I am a shadow of my former self in terms of piety and religiosity

            Probably a number of factors have attributed to this. Too much social media - discord etc. Too much gaming and generally wasting time in trivial things, too much useless, vain speech, too engrossed with worldly endeavours and pursuits

            i remember when i reloaded my faith some years ago. I was obsessed with religion if i could describe it that way, lost all interest in everything else. I was indifferent to everything but I felt spiritually alive and I was happy and content

            The balance lies somewhere in the middle. Extremities are dangerous

            Modern working life can drain us of spirituality and vitality



            Build in good easy habits
            Make yourself pay for not doing these
            i.e give sadaqah each day you don't read quran at fajr and esha

            pray salat and give sadaqah every time your in the PlayStation for more than an hour

            Same with discord


            Do simple things like this to break away from bad habits and build in good ones
            Make your you count it all on some kind of notepad or on a notes app.

            Comment


            • I was in a bad mood today with the kids because they wouldn't stay in line. I said 'don't you know how to line up?' very angrily after a child remarked that I look like I'm in a very bad mood. I was sorry and wished I could just be a bit more lenient with them but I find that I really struggle with allowing too much disorder when I'm in charge. I'm not a fun teacher. I make them do things in silence a lot. They tell me I'm strict and scary and 'break our hearts'. I don't want to be horrid to them, they'll be going off to secondary soon but at the same time you give an inch....

              Poor kids.

              Comment


              • Stubborn headache doesnt go away. :(

                Comment


                • Ms trunchbull

                  Comment


                  • I’m sensing another ear infection coming on. The next couple days are going to be very painful.

                    Comment


                    • I got some more news today and I think my spirit just about broke. I think this is what really did it.

                      I can never catch a break. Test after test. Constant dua for years but it never gets any better. This dunya really has been a horrible experience. I’m not mad at Allah. I just hope all this mess was worth something. Today the Arabic teacher said that after all this inshallah we can go to Jannah and really that’s basically the only thing to look forward too. I’m a bit too emotional today and my ear is killing me. Sorry for being such a downer lately.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                        I got some more news today and I think my spirit just about broke. I think this is what really did it.

                        I can never catch a break. Test after test. Constant dua for years but it never gets any better. This dunya really has been a horrible experience. I’m not mad at Allah. I just hope all this mess was worth something. Today the Arabic teacher said that after all this inshallah we can go to Jannah and really that’s basically the only thing to look forward too. I’m a bit too emotional today and my ear is killing me. Sorry for being such a downer lately.
                        Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. Srs I think good people get it bad. When is see all these non practising girls getting everything I think wth where did I go wrong. But then i think hang on a sec I'm just being purified to live a better life inshaAllah.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

                          Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. Srs I think good people get it bad. When is see all these non practising girls getting everything I think wth where did I go wrong. But then i think hang on a sec I'm just being purified to live a better life inshaAllah.
                          I've seen that. Also the practicing ones that are also beeches and get away with being horrible because in public they can put on a show. They get away with it and have ppl adoring them all over the place.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ten_toes View Post

                            I've seen that. Also the practicing ones that are also beeches and get away with being horrible because in public they can put on a show. They get away with it and have ppl adoring them all over the place.
                            Ikr. I feel ngl this makes me feel betrayed and hurt and angry but idk how they are really living so I could be delusional into thinking they're living it good cos why else would people need to really be out there putting on a show if they really had it all ?

                            think about it...lol

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Flawed View Post

                              Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. Srs I think good people get it bad. When is see all these non practising girls getting everything I think wth where did I go wrong. But then i think hang on a sec I'm just being purified to live a better life inshaAllah.
                              I’ve been reading some things about qadr and I guess that’s just what it is. It’s probably me own fault. I should be better. Maybe Allah is just putting me through this so I can change. I just don’t feel I have the nerve to deal with all of this anymore. I really have been feeling very hallow lately. Just a shell that moves according to where the tide takes me not where I actually want to go. It’s difficult not to feel completely hopeless.

                              Maybe it’s my qadr that things won’t ever get better in this life and if I’m patient enough I’ll be rewarded in the after life. I know going to Jannah would be amazing and worth the struggle but I’m still a weak human being and I can’t help it if all these trails make me feel depressed.

                              Comment


                              • The pain in my ear is also unreal right now, completely swollen. And I’m fasting so I can’t take anything for it.

                                first corona, now more ear problems and everything else all in less then a month

                                Nothing else that can be done but be patient and make dua.

                                Comment

                                Collapse

                                Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                                Working...
                                X