No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That I found a video of bro nauman Ali khan and when I reached to where he started explaining in detail of what I was looking for. The clip ended there. ☹️

Comment

• Originally posted by Umm Uthmaan View Post
      My throat is still sore.
      This might be more serious than I thought. My doctor made me worried. I'm going to be tested for the virus tomorrow in sha Allah.
      My mother had trouble breathing last night and a sore throat, so she's also going to be tested. Remember us in your duas.
      Ya Rabbi don't let it be the virus ameen.

Comment

Remember us in your duas.
        Ya ALLAH AL-HAFEEZ protect Umm Uthmaan and her mother and all of the rest of her family from the corona virus always and from all evil always and cure them all from whatever they have always and give Umm Uthmaan and all of her family the most extremely magnificent health, blessings, long life and happiness in world always and in the hereafter reunite them all in the highest level of Jannah. Aameen!

Assalamu Alaykom Sister
        Last edited by ABDEL-ATHEEM; 22-04-20, 09:35 AM.
        ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

This might be more serious than I thought. My doctor made me worried. I'm going to be tested for the virus tomorrow in sha Allah.
          My mother had trouble breathing last night and a sore throat, so she's also going to be tested. Remember us in your duas.
          Did you manage to get a slot for testing booked?
          If you getting symptoms dial 111, they can give you further advice however more than likely they will tell you to self isolate at home, if your mother had issues as well then you need to stay at home too..don't go out its important! Self isolate ASAP for next 2 weeks, likewise anyone you have had contact with as well they need to self isolate

May allah make it easy. Ameen

Comment

. Remember us in your duas.
            Ya ALLAH AL-HAFEEZ protect Umm Uthmaan and her mother and all of the rest of her family from the corona virus always and from all evil always and cure them all from whatever they have always and give Umm Uthmaan and all of her family the most extremely magnificent health, blessings, long life and happiness in this world always and in the hereafter reunite them all in the highest level of Jannah. Aameen!

Assalamu Alaykom Sister

ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-ATHEEM created the earth and everything in the earth and created all of the heavens and everything in all of these heavens and created all of the hells and everything in all of these hells and created all of the universes and everything in all of these universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

May Allah grant you cure sister
              "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

• Originally posted by sajid View Post

Did you manage to get a slot for testing booked?
                If you getting symptoms dial 111, they can give you further advice however more than likely they will tell you to self isolate at home, if your mother had issues as well then you need to stay at home too..don't go out its important! Self isolate ASAP for next 2 weeks, likewise anyone you have had contact with as well they need to self isolate

May allah make it easy. Ameen
                Yeah alhamdulillah. I'm going to be tested tomorrow in sha Allah and my mother is going to be tested on Friday in sha Allah. I wish I could give her my appointment. Alhamdulillah I only have a sore throat, but I'm worried for my mother. You just never know with this virus (if that's was she got). We have other family members in the house who take strong medication. I just hope that it's not the virus. We are isolating ourselves in a room. But you can't completely isolate yourself from family members.

Comment

• Gentrification.

They’re trying to take over East London!
                  We’re losing our stronghold. #timetofightback #screwyourquinoa #savethehalalbutchers #saynotothegreenjuice #riseup #wewillnotbesilenced

Comment

Yeah alhamdulillah. I'm going to be tested tomorrow in sha Allah and my mother is going to be tested on Friday in sha Allah. I wish I could give her my appointment. Alhamdulillah I only have a sore throat, but I'm worried for my mother. You just never know with this virus (if that's was she got). We have other family members in the house who take strong medication. I just hope that it's not the virus. We are isolating ourselves in a room. But you can't completely isolate yourself from family members.
                    Inshallah you and your mother will be fine. I probably sound like a broken record on these forums when I say this, but please make sure to take black seed oil 3 times a day until you both start feeling better. Keep up your fluid intake by drinking herbal tea (you don't need anything with caffeine), stay away from sugar and dairy, and eat/drink fresh citrus. One of the best things you can do is make Dua'a as well. May Allah make things easy for you and your mother.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Inshallah you and your mother will be fine. I probably sound like a broken record on these forums when I say this, but please make sure to take black seed oil 3 times a day until you both start feeling better. Keep up your fluid intake by drinking herbal tea (you don't need anything with caffeine), stay away from sugar and dairy, and eat/drink fresh citrus. One of the best things you can do is make Dua'a as well. May Allah make things easy for you and your mother.
                      Latest update is that my mother is feeling well alhamdulillah. I can't complain seriously alhamdulillah. Now we just gotta get tested and wait and see. In sha Allah khayr. I'm eating chocolate as I'm typing this :/ Gotta get back to healthy eating in sha Allah..

Comment

Latest update is that my mother is feeling well alhamdulillah. I can't complain seriously alhamdulillah. Now we just gotta get tested and wait and see. In sha Allah khayr. I'm eating chocolate as I'm typing this :/ Gotta get back to healthy eating in sha Allah..
                        Sugar free chocolate is fine, but when feeling ill, you should stop eating sweets for two reasons. One, sugar can cause inflammation which will make you feel worse and two, the sugar and feed bacteria (if you have a bacterial infection) and make it worse (especially if you have a sore throat. Alhamdulillah your mother is feeling better, but you really should consider the black seed oil. Prophet Muhammad said that there is a cure in it for everything but death (there is a difference of opinion on what that means) and it has worked for me. There is even research that shows how it it effective against bacteria, viruses and even early stages of cancer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abisali View Post

Sugar free chocolate is fine, but when feeling ill, you should stop eating sweets for two reasons. One, sugar can cause inflammation which will make you feel worse and two, the sugar and feed bacteria (if you have a bacterial infection) and make it worse (especially if you have a sore throat. Alhamdulillah your mother is feeling better, but you really should consider the black seed oil. Prophet Muhammad said that there is a cure in it for everything but death (there is a difference of opinion on what that means) and it has worked for me. There is even research that shows how it it effective against bacteria, viruses and even early stages of cancer.
                          Yeah you are right. Sugar is not good especially when you have a bacterial infection. I have black seed oil at home. Baarak'Allahu feek for your advice.

Comment

• Gotta go back to work :crying2:

Pop goes my bubble of coziness and gardening hopes and dreams

Comment

• Feel sad knowing the mosque near me will be closed in Ramadan made me tear up first time ever they doing that.
                              Jazak Allah Khair For All Your Duas.

Comment

• Shouting at my loved ones 😔
                                "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X