What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

No. I’m not sure of it’s exact name but she just froze. her eyes rolled back and her mouth was hanging open and she wasn’t responding to anything.

Her mom said that I should never let her be in a state where she is distracted or she is staring blankly at anythinG so that it doesn’t happen again.
    May Allah make things easy for her
    The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
    ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

• most likely epilepsy

Comment

• Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Plinchun View Post
          Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...
          what??????? Who?
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

• Originally posted by Plinchun View Post
            Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...
            I had to read that a few times, thinking what did I just read. Why would they do that?

Comment

• I hated today.

The worst part is that I keep having days like today, and yet I still let myself get upset over them when they come.

Comment

• Just sick of negativity and i wont go any further to explain, but its making me hopeless.
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• always feeling anxious but feeling really anxious today :(

Comment

• been feeling quite anxious today

Comment

• this thread is old

but today was just horrible. i'm tired of people treating me like i am dumb / talking down on me. i'm not stupid .

its just depressing

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post
                        this thread is old

but today was just horrible. i'm tired of people treating me like i am dumb / talking down on me. i'm not stupid .

its just depressing
                        I ask Allah to elevate your ranks among people in this life and the hereafter and bless your imaan simultaneously, ameen
                        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• Comment

• I didn’t like today.

i don’t like it when people are in a bad mood and they try to bring everyone down with them. But I’m noticing that I’m becoming way more assertive. I don’t think that’s a good thing.

I wish I could just patiently sit back and hold my tongue when people are being unreasonable but lately I’m like kind of scary when I am dealing with people like this. I hate that. I hope it doesn’t become a habit.

Theres a thread on here about trying to implement more religious practices in their life. This is something that I actually want to work on.

Comment

• I have been away on holiday twice in the few months to escape but every time i return england i just feel overwhelming sadness.
                              8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
                              2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
                              3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
                              4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
                              5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
                              6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
                              7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
                              8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Working...
                              X