What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post

No. I’m not sure of it’s exact name but she just froze. her eyes rolled back and her mouth was hanging open and she wasn’t responding to anything.

Her mom said that I should never let her be in a state where she is distracted or she is staring blankly at anythinG so that it doesn’t happen again.
    May Allah make things easy for her
    What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

• most likely epilepsy

Comment

• Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Plinchun View Post
          Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...
          what??????? Who?
          Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

• Originally posted by Plinchun View Post
            Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...
            I had to read that a few times, thinking what did I just read. Why would they do that?

Comment

• I hated today.

The worst part is that I keep having days like today, and yet I still let myself get upset over them when they come.

Comment

• Just sick of negativity and i wont go any further to explain, but its making me hopeless.
                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

• always feeling anxious but feeling really anxious today :(

Comment

• been feeling quite anxious today

Comment

Working...
                    X