• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

You mean like epilepsy?

Comment

• May Allah make things easy for her
      Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

• most likely epilepsy

Comment

• Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...

Comment

• Originally posted by Plinchun View Post
            Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...
            what??????? Who?
            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

• Originally posted by Plinchun View Post
              Finding out a family put their daughters baby on a barbecue grill. After jumping on it unborn...
              I had to read that a few times, thinking what did I just read. Why would they do that?

Comment

• I hated today.

The worst part is that I keep having days like today, and yet I still let myself get upset over them when they come.

Comment

• Just sick of negativity and i wont go any further to explain, but its making me hopeless.

Comment

• always feeling anxious but feeling really anxious today :(

Comment

• been feeling quite anxious today

Comment

• this thread is old

but today was just horrible. i'm tired of people treating me like i am dumb / talking down on me. i'm not stupid .

its just depressing

Comment

• Originally posted by muslimgirl13 View Post
                          this thread is old

but today was just horrible. i'm tired of people treating me like i am dumb / talking down on me. i'm not stupid .

its just depressing
                          I ask Allah to elevate your ranks among people in this life and the hereafter and bless your imaan simultaneously, ameen

Comment

• Comment

• I didn’t like today.

i don’t like it when people are in a bad mood and they try to bring everyone down with them. But I’m noticing that I’m becoming way more assertive. I don’t think that’s a good thing.

I wish I could just patiently sit back and hold my tongue when people are being unreasonable but lately I’m like kind of scary when I am dealing with people like this. I hate that. I hope it doesn’t become a habit.

Theres a thread on here about trying to implement more religious practices in their life. This is something that I actually want to work on.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X