What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
    seeing my Mrs uncle in hospital in intensive care unit was hard to see, he's always been nice to me, sad to see in that situation
    May Allah swt grant him shifa. Ameen

Comment

• The lack of action in Yemen. Went through the Youtube rabbit hole, from watching videos on the crisis in Yemen to the treatment of the Palestinian people. I think what gets me through is my Islam. Allah's will and plans for His people.

Comment

• Originally posted by hasan2013 View Post

You know I'm only a message away bro. Hit me up whenever :)
        thanks bro JazakAllah Khair

Comment

• Originally posted by Cptn._.Mario View Post

May Allah swt grant him shifa. Ameen
          Ameen

Comment

• I feel so ill, body is aching so badly :(

Comment

• shamima begum losing her third child in the space of a year and being all alone without her family made me sad

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

Comment

• Originally posted by cho09082489 View Post
                shamima begum losing her third child in the space of a year and being all alone without her family made me sad

inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un
                This case. She was fifteen years old. What are fifteen year olds like in today's society?

What would be the outcome if this was a white, English 15 year old girl, you wonder.
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                -------------------------------
                "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Don't know if I was saddened as much as shocked by it, but just found out yesterday that the marriage of someone related, albeit distantly, has gone badly wrong and so soon.

Apparently been the case for a year. He seemed like a very easygoing, sensible, practicing guy, and she was an 'aalimah' from a family of 'ulamaa. Everyone expected this to be a successful marriage, but seemingly beyond repair now with a little kid involved as well.
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                  -------------------------------
                  "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                  NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• I'm stressing out so much rn. It's kinda my fault but I needed a break too so it's also not really my fault. If that makes any sense.

I seriously hate life atm. So frustrated with everything!
                    "Let the days do as they please
                    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                    Do not despair due to the events of the past
                    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

• seeing a video of syrian orphans being asked they want to say to their parents

most of then said 'i love you ' and became upset or cried

Comment

• life :(

Comment

• One of my students had an incedent last week and she came back to school today. I think the translation in English is that she had a spasm. Based on what I heard the whole incident seemed very scary. She needs to go in for an MRI tomorrow. And I don’t know what else happened but I think she was allergic to something and her face is very puffy now. It’s not something that any 5 year old should ever have to go through.

I cant stop starring at her incase something happens again. Even letting her go to the bathroom on her own is making me worried.

Comment

• past

Comment

• Originally posted by aelmo View Post
                              One of my students had an incedent last week and she came back to school today. I think the translation in English is that she had a spasm. Based on what I heard the whole incident seemed very scary. She needs to go in for an MRI tomorrow. And I don’t know what else happened but I think she was allergic to something and her face is very puffy now. It’s not something that any 5 year old should ever have to go through.

I cant stop starring at her incase something happens again. Even letting her go to the bathroom on her own is making me worried.
                              You mean like epilepsy?
                              Imagine sleeping without praying isha and then waking up in your grave- bilal Phillips

Comment

• Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post

You mean like epilepsy?
                                No. I’m not sure of it’s exact name but she just froze. her eyes rolled back and her mouth was hanging open and she wasn’t responding to anything.

Her mom said that I should never let her be in a state where she is distracted or she is staring blankly at anythinG so that it doesn’t happen again.

Comment

Working...
                                X