Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
    Mine was relish my sister made. Dad and brother couldn't get it open either lol
    hammer it open, no way around it. lol jk.
    Oh so that means someone must have tighten it too tight then.This calls for another set of relish. Your sister must have been frustrated as well. Her hardwork
    Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
      ask your sister to open for you

(im kidding dont shoot me), had a similar problem with a jar of relish was looking forward to sitting down and enjoying it on a nice meal
      needless to say its still sitting on the shelf unopened
      Use knife to open it. Or run under the hot tap.
      (Men were suppose to be opening jars and stuff...I'm getting worried now, is this the bench mark in the future...

Comment

Originally posted by uccello verde View Post
        Use knife to open it. Or run under the hot tap.
        (Men were suppose to be opening jars and stuff...I'm getting worried now, is this the bench mark in the future...
        The standards were raised.
        Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
          The standards were raised.
          They surely are...now we need to go to see potentials with jam jars.

Comment

a lot of things have made me sad today :(

Comment

I have mental problems (but not in the pejorative manner people would think).

But if I don't really find myself and solve the things bothering me and keep on like this, I'll go insane.

Comment

The haram is easy.

One does not want the haram, but, in a vulnerable state of mind, may succumb his/her mind and feelings to it.

Comment

Friend's cat died :( gonna miss him

Comment

Subhana'Allah,Dunyah is just deception....
                    Alhamdulillah for everything. My dear ukhti's illness came back,
                    Don't delay halal things what you really want to do in your life, In sha'Allah.
                    We make plans and Allah SWT makes even better plans, Alhamdulillah.

Comment

• I'm not sure. I just woke up this way I guess.

Comment

• Femenism

Comment

• Not exactly sad, but some regret...

Had a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses (?) knock on the door earlier today. It doesn't happen very often around here, but I was a little bit rushed in how I was with them seeing as I was in the middle of lunch at the time... I think I should really have tried to put a few things in their minds to consider.

​​​​​
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
                          -------------------------------
                          "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
                          NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Alhamdullilah.

I don't practice gratitude enough.

Comment

• UF has changed, the format, a lot of the members have gone, I know I disappeared for a few years, but I have been checking back now and again, guess I just miss a lot of how it used to be.. I do wonder though, whether I only think it's changed because I haven't been on here for a while.. or because it has genuinely changed... the nature of the threads, and all.
                              And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                              [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

• I know alhamdullilah for my blessings and all, but...

I really want to get out of Sudan. I don't want to be here, don't fit or work for this place.

I hate being trapped and suffering and I hate seeing myself deteriorate and lose myself and be in whatever is happening to me. :(

I don't fit.
                                Last edited by aabdall_40; 16-02-18, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X