What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What made you sad today..

What has made me sad today is that yet another user has mistaken me for a girl!

:rotfl:

Whyyyyyyy

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ghuraba321 View Post

Whyyyyyyy
      idk man i thought u were a sister aswell ur username sounds kinda feminine XD
      lollll dont worry its ok

Comment

Whyyyyyyy
        Oh no, you're not a sister? Sorry! I don't know why I thought you are. It's not because of your username.

Comment

Whyyyyyyy
          The way you write is feminine.
          Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

How embarrassing.

Comment

Whyyyyyyy
              Why?

Awww, thanks sis!

That’s reassuring
              إن الصلاة تنهى عن الفحشاء والمنكر

Comment

Depression is a disease.

Self worth is always on the low.

Once I get out of this place, culture, & people I'm good cause whichever way I look at it, it just ain't workin' out in my mind.

Comment

Depression is no joke. It pops out of nowhere & it gets u down.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_of View Post
                    Depression is no joke. It pops out of nowhere & it gets u down.
                    Tomorrow is a new day. I can't assure you that it will be perfect but inshallah you can get through this. Just be patient.

Comment

--
                      Last edited by AleaIactaEst; 17-10-17, 05:58 PM.

Comment

toothache :(

Comment

can't open a bottle of drink. :(
                          This particular brand made it so difficult for people to open. Buy another one and its the same thing.

Its so frustrating at times. Will have to hammer it open or something.
                          Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                            can't open a bottle of drink. :(
                            This particular brand made it so difficult for people to open. Buy another one and its the same thing.

Its so frustrating at times. Will have to hammer it open or something.
                            ask your sister to open for you

(im kidding dont shoot me), had a similar problem with a jar of relish was looking forward to sitting down and enjoying it on a nice meal
                            needless to say its still sitting on the shelf unopened
                            The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                            ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              ask your sister to open for you

(im kidding dont shoot me), had a similar problem with a jar of relish was looking forward to sitting down and enjoying it on a nice meal
                              needless to say its still sitting on the shelf unopened
                              Irritating innit.
                              Like making people's life difficult. Mine is sitting in a refrigerator. 2 bottles not opened yet. (the drinks)
                              I know those metal ones you can open via heating the cap and expanding it a little
                              Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                                Irritating innit.
                                Like making people's life difficult. Mine is sitting in a refrigerator. 2 bottles not opened yet. (the drinks)
                                I know those metal ones you can open via heating the cap and expanding it a little
                                Mine was relish my sister made. Dad and brother couldn't get it open either lol
                                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Working...
                                X