Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by saabriin View Post
    I opened my Instagram only to see a number of Muslim women looking beyond beautiful.
    Then, I opened my Mirror app on my phone to see a disappointing reflection.
    :(
    rah
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Originally posted by saabriin View Post
      I opened my Instagram only to see a number of Muslim women looking beyond beautiful.
      Then, I opened my Mirror app on my phone to see a disappointing reflection.
      :(
      they're caked in make up and all look the same
      don't waste your time looking at instagram pictures for your own sanity
      شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
      فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
      وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
      ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Ghuraba321 View Post
        [MENTION=145806]Prince_of[/MENTION]

        The strong man is the one who can control his anger akhi
        [MENTION=145806]Prince_of[/MENTION]

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          People
          ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
          :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
            they're caked in make up and all look the same
            don't waste your time looking at instagram pictures for your own sanity
            I know I shouldn't but it has become an addiction, subhanAllah.

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              bad news is just going from bad to worse

              feeling really down now tbh

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                I feel like I'm going insane sometimes. What are some things that I can do to relieve my mind and find peace of mind.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  bad news is just going from bad to worse

                  feeling really down now tbh
                  Hang in there.

                  It will improve in sha Allah.

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Morose View Post
                    Hang in there.

                    It will improve in sha Allah.
                    im trying to be patient :insha:

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      im trying to be patient :insha:
                      I am sure you are.

                      It's a tough life and it's all we can do really.

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Morose View Post
                        I am sure you are.

                        It's a tough life and it's all we can do really.
                        true say, sometimes in life things are out of your hands and you just got to trust Allah and be patient

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Prince_of View Post
                          I feel like I'm going insane sometimes. What are some things that I can do to relieve my mind and find peace of mind.
                          Make a lot of istighfar in times of anxiety and stress.

                          The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "If anyone constantly seeks pardon (from Allah), Allah will appoint for him a way out of every distress and a relief from every anxiety, and will provide sustenance for him from where he expects not."
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mT_lGozQmc

                          (p.s. my request, for you to make dua for me and other muslims also bro :brf: )

                          Comment


                          • What made you sad today..

                            Im 22 :(

                            That sounds so old

                            And i have accomplished nothing in my life
                            Last edited by Ghuraba321; 13-10-17, 03:27 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by Ghuraba321 View Post
                              Im 22 :(

                              That sounds so old

                              And i have accomplished nothing in my life
                              22 is still young, sis. You have plenty of time ahead to achieve your goals. :)

                              Comment


                              • What made you sad today..

                                Awww, thanks sis!

                                That’s reassuring

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X