Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    Carebears are cuter tho this is just a wannabe, prolly the reason he commits suicide cus he will never be the OG
    [MENTION=143285]MuslimThinker[/MENTION] is probably too young remember the care bears
    And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Originally posted by european muslim View Post
      [MENTION=143285]MuslimThinker[/MENTION] is probably too young remember the care bears
      The thought of that makes me sad
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Trek het u ni aan
        And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Trek het u ni aan
          Haha oke danku
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

@MuslimThinker is probably too young remember the care bears
            Hmm , maybe its the other way around.
            lol

cheer up. Watch carebears.

I seriously have no idea why that carebear did that. Must re-watch that episode or something.
            What in the world is happening carebears suicide all.
            Next what'll we have.
            Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Ahzab:21 There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often.

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
              Hmm , maybe its the other way around.
              lol

cheer up. Watch carebears.

I seriously have no idea why that carebear did that. Must re-watch that episode or something.
              Next what'll we have.
              Loll thx

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by muslimthinker View Post
                hmm , maybe its the other way around.
                Lol

Cheer up. Watch carebears.

Next what'll we have.
                :d

Comment

My mind and life seems too out of control.

Need to take control of my life.

Comment

Seeing our brothers and sisters being slaughtered and abused everyday for saying
                    there is no one worthy of worship except Allah

Comment

What is being a man?

Is it physical strength? Is it the ability to dominate? Is it being aggressive?

It is a question I am grappling with.

Comment

Originally posted by Prince_of View Post
                        What is being a man?

Is it physical strength? Is it the ability to dominate? Is it being aggressive?

It is a question I am grappling with.
                        Hmm

:1popcorn:

To be a man is to be someone who aspires to be like the prophet :saw: following the sunnah for the sake of Allah and his messenger :saw:

When a man does that everything else becomes insignificant for him, so it doesn't matter what the world defines a man to be like, you can never win with the world, it keeps leading you to the false mirages.
                        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                          Hmm

:1popcorn:

To be a man is to be someone who aspires to be like the prophet :saw: following the sunnah for the sake of Allah and his messenger :saw:

When a man does that everything else becomes insignificant for him, so it doesn't matter what the world defines a man to be like, you can never win with the world, it keeps leading you to the false mirages.
                          I see.

I am a bit confused and stressed, but I guess we need to return to a familiar road (Islamic teachings & Prophetic teachings) to make sense of things.

Comment

• What made you sad today..

[MENTION=145806]Prince_of[/MENTION]

The strong man is the one who can control his anger akhi

Comment

Gotta work on my Iman. Remember me in your duas!

Comment

I opened my Instagram only to see a number of Muslim women looking beyond beautiful.
                                Then, I opened my Mirror app on my phone to see a disappointing reflection.
                                :(

Comment

Working...
                                X