• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
    Make du'a for me, lads

My results come out this week
    Straight As
    Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Baqarah [ 2:183] and [2:185] O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous -

The month of Ramadhan is that in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. Al-Baqarah [2:185]

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Not possible akhi

I bombed one of my chemistry exams :D

In sha' Allah the rest of the exams will be better though

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
        Not possible akhi

I bombed one of my chemistry exams :D

In sha' Allah the rest of the exams will be better though
        Ah Chemistry. Not my favourite either. Flunked that one too many years ago.
        Allah Subḥānahu wa-taʿālā has mentioned in the Quran in chapter Surah Al-Baqarah [ 2:183] and [2:185] O you who have believed, decreed upon you is fasting as it was decreed upon those before you that you may become righteous -

The month of Ramadhan is that in which was revealed the Qur'an, a guidance for the people and clear proofs of guidance and criterion. Al-Baqarah [2:185]

Comment

My dad just sent me this :(

Pray. Fast. Zakat. Pilgrimage. Allah.

Comment

First driving lesson went awful..
            The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post
              Dont worry dear bro, it most probably happens esp in first lessons,

you will get better with each lesson, insha'allah.
              “Mix with the noble people, you become one of them; and keep away from evil people so that you protect yourself from their evils.”

Hadhrat Ali (Radiallahu anhu)

Comment

Just bad, negative thoughts keep running through my head. It's always in the middle of the night. Makes it so hard when you feel so tired but you can't sleep..

Comment

[QUOTE=Sky Lark;7437087]Dont worry dear bro, it most probably happens esp in first lessons,

you will get better with each lesson, insha'allah.[/ه

إن شاء الله

Thank you.
                  The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

Comment

Tibet

:(

Comment

Our house is getting renovated and the smell of paint is SO strong. I don't like.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah012 View Post

It all builds up with experience. If you don't click with the instructor, change him.
                        You'll get through it inshaAllah

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Mualim View Post
                          My dad just sent me this :(

whats that?

Comment

Missing slaat al jumu3a because of work.
                            And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Originally posted by MuslimThinker View Post
                              whats that?
                              A carebear commiting suïcide lol
                              And the thunder exalts [ Allah ] with praise of Him - and the angels [as well] from fear of Him - and He sends thunderbolts and strikes therewith whom He wills while they dispute about Allah ; and He is severe in assault

Comment

Originally posted by european muslim View Post
                                A carebear commiting suïcide lol
                                Carebears are cuter tho this is just a wannabe, prolly the reason he commits suicide cus he will never be the OG
                                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X