• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by aynina View Post
    Aw baby Allah is by your side, i hope everything goes well for you xxx

:jkk:
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
      :jkk:
      Wa iyaak xx
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Not necessarily sad, more like angry

I had an appointment with My mentor/teacher today. Last time I saw him, couple of months ago, I rejected his hand at the end the appointment. I politely said: I'd rather not if you don't mind. Now this isn't something I do ALWAYS but I was forcing myself to make steps. May Allah forgive me.
        Anyhow he then said: actually, I DO mind. He seemed very irritated and it caught me off guard.
        I went back to work (internship) and tried to shake the uncomfortable feeling off.

Today I saw him again at our last appointment as I finished my internship. We were talking about my process and growth etc and he then mentiond the handshaking thing again.
        Now this were it gets worse.

This dude went on a FULL RANT. He said how angry & shocked he was and how he took it to heart. He completelt got in the victimrole. He even mentioned he almost wanted to call me afterwards to tell me off because he 'wasn't having it'.
        He implied multiple times I wasn't worth my diploma if I behaved like that and that's not how things work here. I kept my cool but boy do I hate this man.
        His rudeness, ignorance and arrogance never cease to amaze me.
        I'm also suprised I didn't get emotional or anything. Younger me would've burst out in tears afterwards, lol. Progress.

Comment

Originally posted by Demure View Post
          Not necessarily sad, more like angry

I had an appointment with My mentor/teacher today. Last time I saw him, couple of months ago, I rejected his hand at the end the appointment. I politely said: I'd rather not if you don't mind. Now this isn't something I do ALWAYS but I was forcing myself to make steps. May Allah forgive me.
          Anyhow he then said: actually, I DO mind. He seemed very irritated and it caught me off guard.
          I went back to work (internship) and tried to shake the uncomfortable feeling off.

Today I saw him again at our last appointment as I finished my internship. We were talking about my process and growth etc and he then mentiond the handshaking thing again.
          Now this were it gets worse.

This dude went on a FULL RANT. He said how angry & shocked he was and how he took it to heart. He completelt got in the victimrole. He even mentioned he almost wanted to call me afterwards to tell me off because he 'wasn't having it'.
          He implied multiple times I wasn't worth my diploma if I behaved like that and that's not how things work here. I kept my cool but boy do I hate this man.
          His rudeness, ignorance and arrogance never cease to amaze me.
          I'm also suprised I didn't get emotional or anything. Younger me would've burst out in tears afterwards, lol. Progress.
          What did you say back to him?

Comment

Peace and love, peace and love. Where is it? :(

Comment

EEEEH just realised i will be sharing a room with a stranger for 2 days what do i do, do i talk to it, eghh i dont wanna, i will be feeling sick and weird and i wont wanna be social, will i be able to watch comedy central all day, will they snore, wwill i snore, will they be annoying, probably, ughhhhghghghghgghgh
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

EEEEH just realised i will be sharing a room with a stranger for 2 days what do i do, do i talk to it, eghh i dont wanna, i will be feeling sick and weird and i wont wanna be social, will i be able to watch comedy central all day, will they snore, wwill i snore, will they be annoying, probably, ughhhhghghghghgghgh
                Not staying with parents?

Comment

When women are blessed with beauty and grace, it becomes a source of envy for other women. It's like saying "Mashallah" but their hearts inside are burning with envy.

It's a sad reality that sometimes I cant even understand myself as a woman, why this happens.

We need to count our blessings every single day and be blessed for all the naturally good qualities that come from being female.
                  Last edited by nudgetheputri; 21-06-17, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                    When women are blessed with beauty and grace, it becomes a source of envy for other women. It's like saying "Mashallah" but their hearts inside are burning with envy.

It's a sad reality that sometimes I cant even understand myself as a woman, why this happens.

We need to count our blessings every single day and be blessed for all the naturally good qualities that come from being female.
                    Its good to say Ma Sha Allah and invoke for their blessings. I honestly would hate the thought of giving evil eye accidentally
                    وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Not staying with parents?
                      nah, in the hospital sis

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

nah, in the hospital sis
                        Oo I see. Are you gg through some serious condition or smth?
                        Last edited by nudgetheputri; 22-06-17, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                          Its good to say Ma Sha Allah and invoke for their blessings. I honestly would hate the thought of giving evil eye accidentally
                          Me too. Its just that jealousy can just get the better of some people. Im not sure if theres a way or some dua to deal with that kinda thing.

Comment

Oo I see. Are you gg through some serious condition or smth?
                            Nahh its just an operation sis nothin to worry about

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Plz make dua my parents go to bed, theyre watching news on repeat, they dont look tired tbh, but mins feel like hours, i wanna cry i cant hold my tears no longer im depressed and i need to be alone rn

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Plz make dua my parents go to bed, theyre watching news on repeat, they dont look tired tbh, but mins feel like hours, i wanna cry i cant hold my tears no longer im depressed and i need to be alone rn
                                SubhanAllah they're gettin ready for bed

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X