Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
    lmao sis. I find u cute sometimes lol, with your Belge ways!
    Looll girlll :rotfl:
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Going to see the surgeon today to set a date for op, my mum hates me i think, its legit hard to believe she loves me at this point, i know i make myself believe its logical a mum loves her child, but i mean not everything is logical right?
      Allahu alam
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Going to see the surgeon today to set a date for op, my mum hates me i think, its legit hard to believe she loves me at this point, i know i make myself believe its logical a mum loves her child, but i mean not everything is logical right?
        Allahu alam
        Are you okay? What's the surgery for if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
          Are you okay? What's the surgery for if you don't mind me asking?
          Nah like sunday my mom smuled at me and it made me feel kinda nice u know and yesterday she looked like she wanted to jump me and today shes acting like she has to work with a coworker who like ate her lunch or something like

Op is kinda embarrassing to say bro

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Allahu alam
            Oh Aynina dear...

I hope you okay? Is this a result from the endoscopy you been for? You're in my duas...

Trust me moms loves their kids, they all cannot / do not show it but they sure do. Some just don't make very good parents emotionally. Dont take to heart what she says or does... dont let it draw you in... Be the best version of yourself around her always - and with time your mom will realise how wrong she is with you... and will hopefully have a better relationship with you.... Make duaa hun, lots of it... especially at iftaar.
            “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Miss Foxxy View Post
              Oh Aynina dear...

I hope you okay? Is this a result from the endoscopy you been for? You're in my duas...

Trust me moms loves their kids, they all cannot / do not show it but they sure do. Some just don't make very good parents emotionally. Dont take to heart what she says or does... dont let it draw you in... Be the best version of yourself around her always - and with time your mom will realise how wrong she is with you... and will hopefully have a better relationship with you.... Make duaa hun, lots of it... especially at iftaar.
              Its weird u know, if u cant be emotional then didnt u think of the fact when u make babies they might need affection, idk man

Thanks sis it has to do with the endoscopy but its nothing huge dw xx

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Its weird u know, if u cant be emotional then didnt u think of the fact when u make babies they might need affection, idk man

Thanks sis it has to do with the endoscopy but its nothing huge dw xx
                I know hun, and it must hurt... maybe she just has never learnt how to show her love and affection..... no mother can not like or have any love for her kids after carrying them for 9 months. That alone is such an amazing feeling to know that a life is growing inside of you - I cant wait to be a mum :insha:

Dont worry hun, everything will be okay, may you get an appointment soon and I pray all goes well....
                “Mu'min” is more that just a title. It is to have Imaan established in the heart and testified to by the limbs.

Comment

I know hun, and it must hurt... maybe she just has never learnt how to show her love and affection..... no mother can not like or have any love for her kids after carrying them for 9 months. That alone is such an amazing feeling to know that a life is growing inside of you - I cant wait to be a mum :insha:

Dont worry hun, everything will be okay, may you get an appointment soon and I pray all goes well....
                  Yea ur right sis we just like started to cry next to eachother without looking at eachother and then acted as if nothing happened lol ....

I have an apointment 14/07 :)

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Yea ur right sis we just like started to cry next to eachother without looking at eachother and then acted as if nothing happened lol ....

I have an apointment 14/07 :)
                    lol hun. I hope you gave her a big tight hug!!!!

Comment

lol hun. I hope you gave her a big tight hug!!!!
                      Noo lol we didnt

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Noo lol we didnt
                        Go on and give her a tight squeeze... show her some affection....
                        Hugging can literally put anyone in a better mood.... tell her how much you love her while you at it... just do it hun....

Comment

Go on and give her a tight squeeze... show her some affection....
                          Hugging can literally put anyone in a better mood.... tell her how much you love her while you at it... just do it hun....
                          I never told her i love her lol, i once tried to hug her and she pushed me away since then i never initiate anymore lol

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Can people stop saying endoscopy and hun...thank you!

Comment

I never told her i love her lol, i once tried to hug her and she pushed me away since then i never initiate anymore lol
                              You have a chance now... maybe that's what she needs to hear...

Comment

Can people stop telling us what we should and should not say? Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                                X