• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
    muslims shouldn't treat another like an alien

I hope you meet some nice ones soon in sha allah
    @) Everywhere are racist anyway I think the worst part is here in masjids they dont allow women to come. In this way it's not possible build big community in my city.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]87543[/ATTACH]
      Where did u got my pic ukhti ? Just little bit less rounded
      Last edited by Makkachechenka; 19-06-17, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Makkachechenka View Post
        Where did u got my pic ukhti ? Just little bit less rounded
        loooll sis i just found you online, you have to teach me how to do a split like that
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I dunno why women can not be like a men in sense don't care about nationality or color of skin another muslim woman. For me it is really sad. I had another experience in time living in Nederland as there are more arab women who are very nice for another muslims, doesn't matter is this person from Africa, Asia or Europe. When I moved to UK it was big shock for me that in place where I am living now majority of muslim women they are Asians.From time when they see that I am white(I come fro Chechenya) they tread me like a alien, often happen they don't wanna reply me back on assalamualikum. I don't think so in my town are people from Kavkaz it's why have rare occasion talk to another women. It is very hard to keep iman on proper level being all the time alone. I am just waiting for time when will be able move to muslim country because for now is big test for me May Allah make it easy for me.
          Im really sorry to read that... i cant for the life of me understand why they would see themselves anything better...
          many arabs grew up praying for chechenya and we still do... in fact in syria the most powerful fighters with best experience are from kavkaz... may Allah protect and reward them...

Ignore these narrow minded people, if they had basic knowledge they wouldnt be acting so dumb and immature...
          * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Comment

the fitna of being a fitna
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

@) Everywhere are racist anyway I think the worst part is here in masjids they dont allow women to come. In this way it's not possible build big community in my city.
              maybe they don't have facilities for women to pray or the money

the last thing good muslim men want is fitnah when they are praying, I have seen how crazy ppl get and pass men just to go into a room to pray, where's the reward in that?

pray home and only pray at a mosque when there is a place for women and one that does not distract men, that's the whole point of segregation.

or I hope someone can take action and ask for a separate area for women to pray or for that to be arranged, which can be done and should be done, you say it's a big community, must be a lazy one.
              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I dunno why women can not be like a men in sense don't care about nationality or color of skin another muslim woman. For me it is really sad. I had another experience in time living in Nederland as there are more arab women who are very nice for another muslims, doesn't matter is this person from Africa, Asia or Europe. When I moved to UK it was big shock for me that in place where I am living now majority of muslim women they are Asians.From time when they see that I am white(I come fro Chechenya) they tread me like a alien, often happen they don't wanna reply me back on assalamualikum. I don't think so in my town are people from Kavkaz it's why have rare occasion talk to another women. It is very hard to keep iman on proper level being all the time alone. I am just waiting for time when will be able move to muslim country because for now is big test for me May Allah make it easy for me.
                I hope at least one woman has the decency to welcome you and criticise the others
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                  I hope at least one woman has the decency to welcome you and criticise the others
                  Lol for it I don't need anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                    maybe they don't have facilities for women to pray or the money

the last thing good muslim men want is fitnah when they are praying, I have seen how crazy ppl get and pass men just to go into a room to pray, where's the reward in that?

pray home and only pray at a mosque when there is a place for women and one that does not distract men, that's the whole point of segregation.

or I hope someone can take action and ask for a separate area for women to pray or for that to be arranged, which can be done and should be done, you say it's a big community, must be a lazy one.
                    I prefer pray at home, but it's not only about namaz. Any jamat, program or talim is placed somewhere else, because they don't have room for it. And it's not about money( masjid opposite my house is very big, they have even rooms/ bathroom for jamat and big madrasa), it's more abut asian culture,only in arab masjid they have place for women. Even on Eid when muslims should meet together-no way, women u must leave at home. If women will be sitting only at home, than who will give dawah for another women? I decided not going anymore on talim when I realised it's useless. In masjid women could be more interested in topic not looking all the time in phones. Creating any community could wipe out racial boundaries, but I don't think this can work out in non-muslim country. Time to run away in better place inshallah
                    Last edited by Makkachechenka; 20-06-17, 07:08 PM.

Comment

the fitna of being a fitna
                      :deeeep:

Comment

Just found out mammoths were just elephants, can this life get any worse

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

:rotfl:
                          “Allah gave you a gift of 86,000 seconds today, have you used one to say ‘Alhamdulilah

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                            :rotfl:
                            Why didnt they go with extinct elephants or elephant ancestor or something seriously i hate the system

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I prefer pray at home, but it's not only about namaz. Any jamat, program or talim is placed somewhere else, because they don't have room for it. And it's not about money( masjid opposite my house is very big, they have even rooms/ bathroom for jamat and big madrasa), it's more abut asian culture,only in arab masjid they have place for women. Even on Eid when muslims should meet together-no way, women u must leave at home. If women will be sitting only at home, than who will give dawah for another women? I decided not going anymore on talim when I realised it's useless. In masjid women could be more interested in topic not looking all the time in phones. Creating any community could wipe out racial boundaries, but I don't think this can work out in non-muslim country. Time to run away in better place inshallah
                              I get what you're saying but we can make it work in a non muslim country. I think.

There are people who are English who revert to islam and this is their home, they don't have Bangladesh or Pakistan to go back to. Why should they leave their homes and not be able to practise their religion?

it's easier said then done but running away and saving ourselves is not the answer. Everyone wants to run away from the problems. No one wants to face it but we can't keep running away from it.

It's a challenge that requires muslims who are well spoken, intelligent and able to make change by influencing society positively and giving glad tidings to the non muslims.

Things have changed with Asians, women do more than men now. They run everything. I don't like it when some Asians think they are better than others and I know this is not exclusive to Asians only.

Comment

lmao sis. I find u cute sometimes lol, with your Belge ways!
                                وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X