Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
    Don't say that,.......no really, don't say that.
    You have absolutely no idea what Allah has in store for you for tomorrow.
    ↑ It feels like that sometimes. .
    "Try to distance yourself from everything that causes you worry and sadness, so that you may always live with peace of mind and an open and tranquil heart, seeking Allah and His worship and working on your worldly and otherworldly matters, for if you try this, you will find rest.

Comment

It just left me, and now I'm getting the flu again
      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by sabah suleiman View Post
        It just left me, and now I'm getting the flu again
        Say Alhamdulillah.
        If you bare it with patience, it may be that Allah may forgive you some of your sins through it.

Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (r.a.) reported that the Prophet said:
        "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety,a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience".
        [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
        Collection of Arabic Learning material and Islamic Books

Away for a bit

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus aua View Post
          Say Alhamdulillah.
          If you bare it with patience, it may be that Allah may forgive you some of your sins through it.

Abu Sa`id and Abu Hurairah (r.a.) reported that the Prophet said:
          "Never a believer is stricken with a discomfort, an illness, an anxiety,a grief or mental worry or even the pricking of a thorn but Allah will expiate his sins on account of his patience".
          [Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
          Really? Alluhmdillah in that case, I'mma try to be all smiles everytime I get sick from now on!! P.s thats truly beautiful though, ALLAH'S mercy is limitless :love:
          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Too much on my mind. Feeling sad and confused.

Comment

ummah made me forget that i'm in the other side of the world, so I ended up fasting thinking it's the day of arafa, only to realize it's tomorrow :( ...

...i'm hungry
              Last edited by *sheba*; 14-10-13, 04:00 AM.

Comment

• I thought... I don't know what I thought. But to see something that I'm really sensative and paranoid about being mocked, seen in a disgusting manner, people saying such cruel and nasty things.

It's actually made me cry. I'm so hurt and upset. It's like a wound in my heart :(

No sane person will want me I've realised, not if the men's attitudes are anything to go by :'(
                ⚔ Even in death may you be triumphant ⚔
                U.F Sadaqah Jariyah Project

Comment

Originally posted by Meriadoc View Post
                  I thought... I don't know what I thought. But to see something that I'm really sensative and paranoid about being mocked, seen in a disgusting manner, people saying such cruel and nasty things.

It's actually made me cry. I'm so hurt and upset. It's like a wound in my heart :(

No sane person will want me I've realised, not if the men's attitudes are anything to go by :'(
                  OI

no thinking like that

!!
                  My ♥ only lets الله‎ in
                  ‘O Allah, forgive me, have mercy upon me, guide me, give me health and grant me sustenance.’
                  “Once you are real you can't become unreal again. It lasts for always.”

Comment

I thought... I don't know what I thought. But to see something that I'm really sensative and paranoid about being mocked, seen in a disgusting manner, people saying such cruel and nasty things.

:there: people just say anything on the internet don't take it to heart
                    And strive because the sweetness of life lies in the struggle - Imam al-Shafi'i

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairy View Post
                      OI

no thinking like that

!!
                      Well when there's nasty people on here acting like Class A gits, it's hard not to :( A Muslim Ummah? Sounds like a joke at this time. An Ummah cares about each other, they don't belittle each other, harm each other...

Harming and hurting another Muslim through your actions and hands is a massive sin. Yet we do it all the time!

Wish it would penetrate for once into their thick craniums
                      Last edited by Meriadoc; 16-10-13, 07:18 PM.

Comment

don't say that sis
                        some people just don't think before they type
                        don't take their comments so seriously,
                        be happy with yourself and forget what others say. if Allah has decreed marriage for you then you will find someone who is happy with you and loves you :insha:
                        that's all that matters right?
                        "O you who have believed, shall I guide you to a transaction that will save you from a painful punishment?
                        (It is that) you believe in Allah and His Messenger and strive in the cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives. That is best for you, if you should know.
                        He will forgive for you your sins and admit you to gardens beneath which rivers flow and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence. That is the great attainment"

"And (you will obtain) another (favour) that you love - victory from Allah and an imminent conquest; and give good tidings to the believers"

Comment

Waiting.

:insha: I get the call tomorrow.

لا تفكر كثيرا
                          بل استغفر كثيرا

-------------------------------------------------------
                          The children need your prayers more than anyone else
                          -------------------------------------------------------
                          www.inheritorsofquran.wordpress.com

Comment

i feel sad today because its eid and still i feel lonely i wish my parents were here. i know i shouldnt complain so alhamdullilah for everything.
                            My heart will go on

Comment

To think some people come here for solace, they probably end up with depression. As for mocking, sometimes it is an innocent mistake and other times they just have nothing better to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by مسلمة View Post
                                To think some people come here for solace, they probably end up with depression. As for mocking, sometimes it is an innocent mistake and other times they just have nothing better to do.
                                I think this has made me think about how I joke with people on and offline alhamdulillah. It can make people upset, hurt etc. and I would never want to be the person responsible for that insha'Allah :(

We all need to think before we type insha'Allah

Comment

Working...
                                X