Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Not sad - but annoyed.

When people don't discuss 'Jihaad' in conversations for fear of being called Extremists.

:lahawla:

Comment

• Originally posted by Morose View Post
      Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
      I'm not trolling, i'm being serious.

It makes me feel so guilty. Because here i am, spending a lot of money when i know that very money could have gone to feed a whole family who will otherwise starve, provide clean water for those who will otherwise have to drink dirty water that will eventually take their lives away etc.
      Then give away some money now - however little - and it will make you feel better. Especially now during Ramadaan.

I know what you mean though, I feel guilty spending on things that I do not really need.
      Btw, i got my first ever job... Alhamdulillah

So even more opportunity to give

Comment

Btw, i got my first ever job... Alhamdulillah

So even more opportunity to give
        Alhamdulillah.

You what brings us blessings in our lives? It's when we make every action of ours in the intention of pleasing Allah. So you have this job, make it an intention to go to work so that you can do good things with your labour. For example, from your income you can ensure a portion of it is spent monthly in charity and Allah will bless your work and everything else.

I am pleased for you bro, and may Allah grant you goodness :)

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
          Not sad - but annoyed.

When people don't discuss 'Jihaad' in conversations for fear of being called Extremists.

:lahawla:
          Some would want it taken out of Islam. What a strange time we are living in.
          '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
            Some would want it taken out of Islam. What a strange time we are living in.
            They have already diminished its usage to 'Jihaad an-Nafs'. It's all about Spirituality. Because it's all about Peace and not War.

Hijaab - it's what's inside that counts. Hayaa' - it's what's inside that counts. Beard - well, who needs a beard? it's what's inside that counts.

Might as well assimilate and hug trees too.

Comment

I'm not trolling, i'm being serious.

It makes me feel so guilty. Because here i am, spending a lot of money when i know that very money could have gone to feed a whole family who will otherwise starve, provide clean water for those who will otherwise have to drink dirty water that will eventually take their lives away etc.
              BarakaAllahu feek.

Son.

May Allah give you a lot of rizq so you can help others.

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
                They have already diminished its usage to 'Jihaad an-Nafs'. It's all about Spirituality. Because it's all about Peace and not War.

Hijaab - it's what's inside that counts. Hayaa' - it's what's inside that counts. Beard - well, who needs a beard? it's what's inside that counts.

Might as well assimilate and hug trees too.
                May Allah protect us from Irjaa.
                '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

I dunno why women can not be like a men in sense don't care about nationality or color of skin another muslim woman. For me it is really sad. I had another experience in time living in Nederland as there are more arab women who are very nice for another muslims, doesn't matter is this person from Africa, Asia or Europe. When I moved to UK it was big shock for me that in place where I am living now majority of muslim women they are Asians.From time when they see that I am white(I come fro Chechenya) they tread me like a alien, often happen they don't wanna reply me back on assalamualikum. I don't think so in my town are people from Kavkaz it's why have rare occasion talk to another women. It is very hard to keep iman on proper level being all the time alone. I am just waiting for time when will be able move to muslim country because for now is big test for me May Allah make it easy for me.

Comment

Angry with my brothers and sisters

Mums got a house inspection and there is a lot to do. She's struggling to get the place clean to the point she's crying and my brothers and sisters are doing Jack to help her. Mess in the kitchen this morning and my sister cooks bacon and then says something like I've kept the bacon to the side so you won't have to touch it when you clean

I don't mind helping mum out but she is pushing it. Tempted to mouth off but then her boyfriend will want to start something but maybe that's a good thing coz I've had a gutsful of him too

They treat mum like dirt and I'm sick of it. Way they behave just shows how useless and batil their religion is
                    What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                      Angry with my brothers and sisters

Mums got a house inspection and there is a lot to do. She's struggling to get the place clean to the point she's crying and my brothers and sisters are doing Jack to help her. Mess in the kitchen this morning and my sister cooks bacon and then says something like I've kept the bacon to the side so you won't have to touch it when you clean

I don't mind helping mum out but she is pushing it. Tempted to mouth off but then her boyfriend will want to start something but maybe that's a good thing coz I've had a gutsful of him too

They treat mum like dirt and I'm sick of it. Way they behave just shows how useless and batil their religion is
                      Who owns the house?
                      * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Comment

Originally posted by malleat1 View Post
                        Who owns the house?
                        Mums renting and my brother and sister lives there (they are adults)
                        What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked Allah for yesterday?

We worry about tomorrow as if its guaranteed

Comment

Originally posted by Makkachechenka View Post
                          I dunno why women can not be like a men in sense don't care about nationality or color of skin another muslim woman. For me it is really sad. I had another experience in time living in Nederland as there are more arab women who are very nice for another muslims, doesn't matter is this person from Africa, Asia or Europe. When I moved to UK it was big shock for me that in place where I am living now majority of muslim women they are Asians.From time when they see that I am white(I come fro Chechenya) they tread me like a alien, often happen they don't wanna reply me back on assalamualikum. I don't think so in my town are people from Kavkaz it's why have rare occasion talk to another women. It is very hard to keep iman on proper level being all the time alone. I am just waiting for time when will be able move to muslim country because for now is big test for me May Allah make it easy for me.
                          muslims shouldn't treat another like an alien

I hope you meet some nice ones soon in sha allah
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	giphy.gif
Views:	1
Size:	37.9 KB
ID:	10765637
                            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]87543[/ATTACH]
                              I'm not going to be able to unsee that image ._.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                                I'm not going to be able to unsee that image ._.
                                sorry bro
                                it's what my brain does
                                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X