X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by Poster View Post
    Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oon

A relative of mine was killed in Yemen by shelling.
    عظم الله أجركم إنا لله وانا إليه راجعون

Sorry to hear for your loss akhi. May Allah accept them from the martyrs and have mercy on them.
    اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك

Comment

innah lillahi wa innah ilayhi rajioon

so sorry to hear that brother
      وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Second day in a running that I have a headache and feel nausea during fasting. Can anyone advise what I should do?
        وَاقْصِدْ فِي مَشْيِكَ وَاغْضُضْ مِن صَوْتِكَ ۚ إِنَّ أَنكَرَ الْأَصْوَاتِ لَصَوْتُ الْحَمِيرِ - 31:19

And be moderate in your pace and lower your voice; indeed, the most disagreeable of sounds is the voice of donkeys."

أَلَمْ تَرَوْا أَنَّ اللَّهَ سَخَّرَ لَكُم مَّا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الْأَرْضِ وَأَسْبَغَ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعَمَهُ ظَاهِرَةً وَبَاطِنَةً ۗ وَمِنَ النَّاسِ مَن يُجَادِلُ فِي اللَّهِ بِغَيْرِ عِلْمٍ وَلَا هُدًى وَلَا كِتَابٍ مُّنِيرٍ - 31:20

Do you not see that Allah has made subject to you whatever is in the heavens and whatever is in the earth and amply bestowed upon you His favors, [both] apparent and unapparent? But of the people is he who disputes about Allah without knowledge or guidance or an enlightening Book [from Him].

Please take a look at my travel booking website : https://destinationfindertravel.com/

Please take a look at my blog : http://thinkingmuslima.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
            May Allah accept him and forgive his sins, brother don't be sad he died during Ramadhan the Gates of Jannah are open, May Allah gives such a blessing and may he avenge those who caused this Ameen.
            Originally posted by ابن مرة View Post
            عظم الله أجركم إنا لله وانا إليه راجعون

Sorry to hear for your loss akhi. May Allah accept them from the martyrs and have mercy on them.
            Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
            Inna lillahi wa inna illayhi raji'oon.
            Ameen

:jkk:

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
            innah lillahi wa innah ilayhi rajioon

so sorry to hear that brother

Such is life in the Muslim world at the moment. May Allah accept him.

Comment

Insomnia. Sleep issues.
              '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

• Feto bish :'(

After every single iftar

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                  Feto bish :'(

After every single iftar
                  Oh no, may Allah make it easy for you.

It's probably because you're not eating the right foods bro, or perhaps eating too much at once.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'oon.

May Allah grant him a high place in Jannah without reckoning.

Alhamdulillah he was killed in Ramadaan, and in a war; such people are blessed. I hope you're okay bro, you honestly have no reason to feel bad on his account and should only feel bad for yourself, for he had a good end in sha Allah whereas none of us can guarantee that we'll have an end as good as that. May Allah have mercy on us all.

بارك الله فيكم

Comment

Originally posted by LailaTheMuslim View Post
                      I'm thinking of leaving Ummah Forum for good. To many here have really distasteful attitudes and there is some cliquishness and hierarchy.

It'll be sad but there is a lot of opportunities on the web to learn about Islam and grow as a person. I've made lovely friends but I think my time on UF is nearing its end.
                      I'm sorry if RAS and the position we have acquired over the course of time has bothered you. Other than that, there is no real hierarchy here.

Comment

Inna lillahi wa inna illahi raajioon.

Comment

I'm not sure why I've been feeling so sick since last night. Can't stand up without feeling really dizzy, my vision goes all black. I couldn't keep any food down today either.

I'm freaking out because I have something important tomorrow. I thought I'd just go to bed and get some rest, maybe I'd feel better in the morning but I just can't fall asleep. SubhanAllah I wish I could just rest without having to worry about tomorrow coz I'm not feeling well enough for it :(
                          "Let the days do as they please
                          And be optimistic when destiny decrees
                          Do not despair due to the events of the past
                          For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
                            I'm not sure why I've been feeling so sick since last night. Can't stand up without feeling really dizzy, my vision goes all black. I couldn't keep any food down today either.

I'm freaking out because I have something important tomorrow. I thought I'd just go to bed and get some rest, maybe I'd feel better in the morning but I just can't fall asleep. SubhanAllah I wish I could just rest without having to worry about tomorrow coz I'm not feeling well enough for it :(
                            Say your adhkaar - and then place complete reliance on your Creator. The worry will fade and things will go smoothly for you In Sha Allaah.

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post

Iron deficiency ? I get like that when mine is low. Do u also get intense headaches?
                              O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

I'm looking for a place in Reading to move start of July...
                                I found an ad with a muslim family, I emailed the lady to find out what their situation is... she told me she has a number of children 5 or 6 the eldest is a 16 years old son.
                                I apologised that it wouldn't work for me as I wear a headscarf and will pretty much have to dress up every time I go out of my room!
                                She responded back saying "oh I had other females staying over, no one complained about that, you must be from abroad" !!!!!!
                                I said "no I'm local from Birmingham"... she said "ah Birmingham ok understood :D"

I mean what is this judgemental attitude? Why do I need to be a from back home or from "Birmingham" to explain why I wouldn't share with a young man? what is funny about Birmingham? I lived in London, Leicester, Portsmouth, the muslims in these cities are identical, every city has good and bad areas, generalising like that is a primary school attitude.
                                I don't care if this country treats 16 years as a child... its a coincidence that the imam was reading Surat al-noor today, I hope she was paying attention and understood what's being read...

(وإذا بلغ الأطفال منكم الحلم فليستأذنوا كما استأذن الذين من قبلهم)
                                And when the children among you reach puberty, let them ask permission [at all times] as those before them have done.
                                * typing from my phone, excuse the mess

Comment

Working...
                                X