What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

There were no dates anymore in the supermarket.
    The Love Allah has for Prophet Muhammad ﷺ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Acm3R7MbO_Q

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
      This is so nice - New Zealanders looking out for one another.

[MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION] I had this issue two years back I think it's because she ate and went to sleep right away, which is never good. You need to have some yogurt and if it is available where you are, some papayas. These bad boys are really good for heartburn etc.. May Allah grant you ease, ameen. And as [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] said, she needs to try honey as it might help you. I think he is right about honey.
      never eat yogurt, water and chocolate at once

it will turn your insides into a combat zone
      "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
      me - 2017

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
        never eat yogurt, water and chocolate at once

it will turn your insides into a combat zone
        Yes, that is applicable to you humans. It is not applicable to me however.

Thanks for your concern human.

Comment

Yes, that is applicable to you humans. It is not applicable to me however.

Thanks for your concern human.
          i am sending a message from someone who had such an experience.

gronn can eat anything, his very guts fear that gronn might take them out and replace them
          me - 2017

Comment

i am sending a message from someone who had such an experience.

gronn can eat anything, his very guts fear that gronn might take them out and replace them
            magok who is "the most charming guy on UF"?

Comment

magok who is "the most charming guy on UF"?
              guy ?

well, idk

but most charming gronn !

well, thats me

oh wait, i am the only gronn here
              me - 2017

Comment

guy ?

well, idk

but most charming gronn !

well, thats me

oh wait, i am the only gronn here
                Hahah

magok how is it that your English is so good when you have only ever lived in "al Shamkha city"?

Comment

Hahah

magok how is it that your English is so good when you have only ever lived in "al Shamkha city"?
                  well, i have no idea, but it started when i was in 6th grade, i began comprehending eng, with no effort, no private eng classes or anything.

it continues to grow each year.

and its because i converse with eng speakers on the internet and from staying on these worthless videogames that teaches you nothing.

now i am the best eng speaker in my class masha allah.

talk about mysterious eh

BUT, i am NOT the best ever, my eng is 70% or more, or less

and my accent is horrible, and i am not good at conversing in eng with someone face to face, but i can understand each word they say
                  me - 2017

Comment

Is it normal to be sad every other day?
                    My life has turned out different from what I imagined it to be. This is of course is a result of the choices I made. I’m my worst enemy. I ruin all good things that Allah has given mean. You would think I would learn from my mistakes, but nope. I keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Is there a du’a for this?

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                      Try eating honey, the medication I'm on makes me quite nauseous but Alhamdulilah I find eating honey helps
                      will try it.

This is so nice - New Zealanders looking out for one another.

[MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION] I had this issue two years back I think it's because she ate and went to sleep right away, which is never good. You need to have some yogurt and if it is available where you are, some papayas. These bad boys are really good for heartburn etc.. May Allah grant you ease, ameen. And as [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] said, she needs to try honey as it might help you. I think he is right about honey.
                      Don't you have it anymore? How? Yoghurt and lots of water usually do the trick. We do have papayas, but it's scary looking so I never tried it.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by Thestarsareshining View Post
                        Is it normal to be sad every other day?
                        My life has turned out different from what I imagined it to be. This is of course is a result of the choices I made. I’m my worst enemy. I ruin all good things that Allah has given mean. You would think I would learn from my mistakes, but nope. I keep making the same mistakes over and over again. Is there a du’a for this?
                        :salams

It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:
                        للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي
                        ‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi’
                        “O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”
                        but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.” (Ahmad 1/391)
                        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Kabul:Kabul.Muslims blowing off innocent, fellow Muslims .Netanyahu ,Trump and their '' Muslim allies'' need not worry about Palestine for a long time to come: their enemies are self destructive.

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                            will try it.

Don't you have it anymore? How? Yoghurt and lots of water usually do the trick. We do have papayas, but it's scary looking so I never tried it.
                            No Alhamdulillah I haven't had it for a couple of years now except once or twice occasionally and again that was because I had to quickly eat and sleep. But it's leaving enough space between meal and sleep, as well as having things like yogurt.

No papayas are great, they taste really good you should have it.

Comment

well, i have no idea, but it started when i was in 6th grade, i began comprehending eng, with no effort, no private eng classes or anything.

it continues to grow each year.

and its because i converse with eng speakers on the internet and from staying on these worthless videogames that teaches you nothing.

now i am the best eng speaker in my class masha allah.

talk about mysterious eh

BUT, i am NOT the best ever, my eng is 70% or more, or less

and my accent is horrible, and i am not good at conversing in eng with someone face to face, but i can understand each word they say
                              Nonsense, your English is no different to that of a native speaker and as for accents well that's not an issue, ALL foreign accents (less the typical Indian accent) are better than the silly English accent... And certainly far superior to the dumb American accent.

So you're the best English speaker in your class huh? You must be a celebrity in your school.

Comment

First day of winter

I'm not sad about it post whatever you feel like sharing is closed

Alhamdulilah for having a roof over my head in this cold. I have this super warm jacket but it needs to go to the drycleaners as I got petrol on it when I was filling up the Jerry can to take to my mum's lawnmower

Serves me right for wearing my warm as jacket to the gas station
                                The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                                ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Working...
                                X