"Let the days do as they please
    And be optimistic when destiny decrees
    Do not despair due to the events of the past
    For the events of this world were not meant to last"

- Imam Shafi'i

Comment

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by stephen84 View Post
      Not really sad, just annoyed with the amount of adult discussion that gets closed and locked for no perceptible.violation of ummah.com rules.

In the old days this forum had great and intellectual discussions, differing opinions were challenged, not simply cut off at the neck.

And sometimes we were allowed to just have fun.
      I agree

Comment

Originally posted by Lavender View Post
        Um.. I feel like a newbie again :crushed:
        Hellooooooo :smile-new:

It's so good to see you post, I missed you.

Taqa ballallahu minaa wa minkum

Comment

Therapy
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
            Therapy
            Ramadhan Kareem

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
              Ramadhan Kareem
              Alhamdulillah (:

You too bro Ramadan mubarak :up:
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                Ramadhan Kareem
                Son....

Comment

gastritis :'-(
                  O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
                    gastritis :'-(
                    May Allah grant you cure

What is that? Gastro is sumthing to do with the stomach and itis means inflammation of but I don't know how that translates into the real world is it like a tummy bug?

Anyway will make dua Allah helps you back on your feet so you can continue making the most of ramadan
                    "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                      May Allah grant you cure

What is that? Gastro is sumthing to do with the stomach and itis means inflammation of but I don't know how that translates into the real world is it like a tummy bug?

Anyway will make dua Allah helps you back on your feet so you can continue making the most of ramadan
                      Na not a stomach bug. The symptoms are not always the same. rn I'm experiencing heartburn and feeling nauseous.

:jkk:
                      Last edited by *sheba*; 31-05-17, 10:05 AM.
                      O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Na not a stomach bug. The symptoms are not always the same. rn I'm experiencing heartburn and feeling nauseous. :jkk:
                        May Allah grant you cure and barakah in your health
                        How is fasting affecting it
                        "My servants, you who have transgressed against yourselves, do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Truly Allah forgives all wrong actions. He is the Ever-Forgiving, the Most Merciful." (Surat az-Zumar: 53)

Comment

Not eating or eating the wrong food can trigger it and that's what happened with me, ate the wrong food and took a nap straight after (stupid of me)

Comment

Alhamdulillah.
                            Last edited by ninety1daisies; 31-05-17, 08:22 PM.
                            Indeed we belong to Allah,
                            and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Not eating or eating the wrong food can trigger it and that's what happened with me, ate the wrong food and took a nap straight after (stupid of me)
                              Try eating honey, the medication I'm on makes me quite nauseous but Alhamdulilah I find eating honey helps

Comment

Na not a stomach bug. The symptoms are not always the same. rn I'm experiencing heartburn and feeling nauseous.

:jkk:
                                This is so nice - New Zealanders looking out for one another.

[MENTION=100941]*sheba*[/MENTION] I had this issue two years back I think it's because she ate and went to sleep right away, which is never good. You need to have some yogurt and if it is available where you are, some papayas. These bad boys are really good for heartburn etc.. May Allah grant you ease, ameen. And as [MENTION=127092]eesa the kiwi[/MENTION] said, she needs to try honey as it might help you. I think he is right about honey.

Comment

Working...
                                X