Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
    I'd rep you but reps are disabled so, here's a +1.
    no worries

Comment

Idlib, really sad and distressed.

Comment

Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
        Some parents...

My parents were not the best either. So I got myself a rubbish job at the age of 16 so I could stay out of the house as long as possible. I never looked back. I am male though, so might be different for sisters. Have you tried job agencies? I went to a job agency on my last day of high school, and I was working the same afternoon. Minimum wage of-course, horrible hours, horrible job, but better than listening to my parents emotional abuse.
        I have the first thing tbey always say is "so are you willing to lose the scarf?"
        يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

• What made you sad today..

laying in bed can't sleep and my mind is going non stop, can't stop thinking about stuff

Comment

people

what else? lol

life is beautiful and Allah's creation is beautiful but it's us human beings that are very vile filthy creatures, we are gross and we need to be ashamed of ourselves

if we're not ashamed of ourselves, we need a slap across the face real hard
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Being Blocked on Twitter :|

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                laying in bed can't sleep and my mind is going non stop, can't stop thinking about stuff
                May Allah grant you peace.

I am also really anxious about so much stuff right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  You know what I was thinking about the other day - that you can have a millions time worse can happen and everyday but no matter what you have no right to complain and "Alhamdulillahirabbil3lameen" ~ this will never change. So you just have to concern yourself with priority number 1 and all thoughts unrelated(yes, even your very thoughts) are a waste of time that can be well spent.
                  We're in loss "Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds and advised each other to truth and advised each other to patience." (Al-asr)
                  It might even be hard to change your thought process but believe me in the end it will happen inshallah and you're concerns would be for akhira and Allah ta'ala alone(or much more than previously)

Ofcourse, this advice may be completely irrelevant in which case forgive me if I have caused any offence and I pray the best for you.
                  It all starts with a thought

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
                    May Allah grant you peace.

I am also really anxious about so much stuff right now.
                    en so goes for you too bro

im anxious all the time so i know the feeling

Comment

• What made you sad today..

Asalamu alaykum brothers and sisters
                      Please remember me in your duas

Comment

Is it wrong to be soft and gentle? Either way I still find myself helpless.........

Comment

Originally posted by nudgetheputri View Post
                          Is it wrong to be soft and gentle? Either way I still find myself helpless.........
                          What's up sis?

You're welcome to pm and chat if you wish or WhatsApp me.

Soft and gentle is beautiful. Firm and strong has its place too for those who miss the boundaries.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifqah View Post
                            What's up sis?

You're welcome to pm and chat if you wish or WhatsApp me.

Soft and gentle is beautiful. Firm and strong has its place too for those who miss the boundaries.
                            It's ok. I think I'll get over it in a while.

It could be my anxiety moment or something.

Comment

Some people on Earth :(

Comment

Originally posted by ~Umar~ View Post
                                Some people on Earth :(
                                What happened bro, how you been?

Comment

Working...
                                X