Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    ...
    Last edited by Creamcake; 04-04-17, 04:55 PM.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      Not hand surgery yet, but I have some problems

      this thread should be in the lounge
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

      So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by aynina View Post
        Im home alone with my dad for 2 hours and he already made me cry, i think he has all week off and i do to, what am i supposed to do... he already told me he wishes i would get out of the house...
        I mean i can go sit in a cafe and drink coffee all day and read something i guess..

        ya Allah idk what to do

        Edit it was just 1 hour
        Why does your dad want you out of the house?

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by aynina View Post
          Im home alone with my dad for 2 hours and he already made me cry, i think he has all week off and i do to, what am i supposed to do... he already told me he wishes i would get out of the house...
          I mean i can go sit in a cafe and drink coffee all day and read something i guess..

          ya Allah idk what to do

          Edit it was just 1 hour

          that's unfair, how's your job search?
          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

          So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
            Why does your dad want you out of the house?
            Bc im 22 and i habe easter break, im too old for that its for kids he said, ppl my age work [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] not good i cant find a job for this afternoon that morning this evening its too hard with my school schedule and try to find something that allows hijab in general is already hard enough
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

            O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

            Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by aynina View Post
              Bc im 22 and i habe easter break, im too old for that its for kids he said, ppl my age work [MENTION=100194]Ya'sin[/MENTION] not good i cant find a job for this afternoon that morning this evening its too hard with my school schedule and try to find something that allows hijab in general is already hard enough
              Some parents...

              My parents were not the best either. So I got myself a rubbish job at the age of 16 so I could stay out of the house as long as possible. I never looked back. I am male though, so might be different for sisters. Have you tried job agencies? I went to a job agency on my last day of high school, and I was working the same afternoon. Minimum wage of-course, horrible hours, horrible job, but better than listening to my parents emotional abuse.

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                life :(

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                  life...
                  It's strange, isn't it?

                  Born out of nowhere

                  And then we see, hear, touch, taste, experience

                  It's just a big playground

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                    It's strange, isn't it?

                    Born out of nowhere

                    And then we see, hear, touch, taste, experience

                    It's just a big playground
                    born alone, die alone

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                      life :(
                      :confused:

                      Tell us more

                      Wassup

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        born alone, die alone
                        That is very sad indeed.

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                          :confused:

                          Tell us more

                          Wassup
                          rather not say

                          Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
                          That is very sad indeed.
                          its true

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                            rather not say



                            its true
                            I know, that's why I am agreeing!

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by oshirowanen View Post
                              I know, that's why I am agreeing!
                              thats gud

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                                thats gud
                                I'd rep you but reps are disabled so, here's a +1. Maybe someone could code a quick web crawler to add up all the +1's and make an independent website out of it... :D

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X