Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
    That would be best but i don't like to draw attention to myself. of course depending on the situation. at that place and time it was very difficult to say anything.
    jazaakAllah khayr
    Reminds me of the time I saw two muslimahs, one in niqab, with a child in pushchair really loudly telling off a couple of women. The Muslims were going into a relatively posh apartment building and apparently a couple of passing women said something about refugees getting housed in these expensive flats. The muslimah turns round and starts shouting at them about her professional job and asking what do they do etc..the women were shocked lol.
    Spears shall be shaken! Shields shall be splintered! a sword day..a red day..ere the sun rises! Ride now! Ride now! Ride! Ride to ruin, and the world’s ending!

None of you truly believes until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself.”

Comment

not really sad, but more of changes in plans for me, but it seems brexit happened and I can't really go there anymore. For some reason I thought It would happen in 5 years, but it seems it is happening within 2 year.

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
        Is it common for people to take a picture of you? Not in a filthy way but as in to laugh at you.

This ugly toad was face timing and she faced the camera towards me while laughing. She could of been laughing at the woman sitting next to me but still that is disgusting behaviour. And then she put her hand towards her mouth and snickered like the devil she is.
        We got off at the same bus stop and i tried to frighten her by walking really close behind her. Still it's not enough. I want to bash her face.
        LOOOL sis at how you tried to frighten her after... but yeh that was very rude and immature of her.
        Indeed we belong to Allah,
        and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Going 160 on the highway, its a curve so i cant go full speed, need to have full concentration, taking an empty exit that brings me into an empty street makes it easy to keep driving fast it makes me feel so good, im smiling i dont have anything to worry about i feel amazing, for about 3 mins cus im at a red light now realising im still here and i do have worries and this is still life
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

The only real life friend i had left just let me know shes done and doesnt wanna really be my friend anymore bc i havent talked to her lately

Anxiety ruins everything don't it
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
              The only real life friend i had left just let me know shes done and doesnt wanna really be my friend anymore bc i havent talked to her lately

Anxiety ruins everything don't it

:salams:
              Not your only friend inshaAllah
              Allah is a better friend than all those people

Chin up, this life is hard upon the strangers
              The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
              ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                :salams:
                Not your only friend inshaAllah
                Allah is a better friend than all those people

Chin up, this life is hard upon the strangers
                Thanks brother

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                  Thanks brother
                  be strong
                  Don't let this life get to you, i know being a convert to this Deen things can get lonely and hard at times but subhanAllah you have to remember out of all those people out of all your friends Allah guided you to islam
                  There is khair in you perhaps all the others lack
                  The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
                  ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                    be strong
                    Don't let this life get to you, i know being a convert to this Deen things can get lonely and hard at times but subhanAllah you have to remember out of all those people out of all your friends Allah guided you to islam
                    There is khair in you perhaps all the others lack
                    You are right, i need to count mu blessings more subhanAllah

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

surgery

the reminder is that it could happen at any time, whatever your age and health

not even thirty yet, so appreciate your beautiful hands, they are our witnesses too
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I am slowly losing faith in the American Muslim community. I don't want to, but some of their antics make me

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                          I am slowly losing faith in the American Muslim community. I don't want to, but some of their antics make me
                          SubhanAllah
                          You're so right, the only people in my community who have any sense are some Tabligh bros and some of the salafi bros
                          It's not like I dislike everyone else but all the other active members of the community have no idea what they are doing and their priorities are so all over the place
                          Allahu musta'an

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                            surgery

the reminder is that it could happen at any time, whatever your age and health

not even thirty yet, so appreciate your beautiful hands, they are our witnesses too
                            Your absolutely right ma'shaa'ALLAH. AL-HAMDU ILLAH RABBIL ALAMEEN wa ma’shaa’ALLAH for all of our hands always and for all of our other blessings always.

May ALLAH AL-HAFEEZ make the surgeons do the most extremely excellent job on your surgery always and make you be in the most extremely excellent health always and shower you with the most extremely excellent beautiful blessings always. Aameen!

:salams Sister Yasin
                            Last edited by ABDEL-AZEEM; 03-04-17, 05:20 AM.
                            ALLAH AL-AZEEM is the one and only GOD and ALLAH AL-AZEEM created everything. Therefore ALLAH AL-AZEEM created the Earth and created everything in the Earth and created all of the heavens and created everything in all of the heavens and created all of the hells and created everything in all of the hells and created all of the universes and created everything in all of the universes and created everything in between them.

Comment

Im home alone with my dad for 2 hours and he already made me cry, i think he has all week off and i do to, what am i supposed to do... he already told me he wishes i would get out of the house...
                              I mean i can go sit in a cafe and drink coffee all day and read something i guess..

ya Allah idk what to do

Edit it was just 1 hour

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Why do i keep hoping my relationship with my parents will be nice someday i mean i just dont get it why deep inside cant i just give up

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
                                X