Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What made you sad today..

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: What made you sad today..

    Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
    Is it common for people to take a picture of you? Not in a filthy way but as in to laugh at you.

    This ugly toad was face timing and she faced the camera towards me while laughing. She could of been laughing at the woman sitting next to me but still that is disgusting behaviour. And then she put her hand towards her mouth and snickered like the devil she is.
    We got off at the same bus stop and i tried to frighten her by walking really close behind her. Still it's not enough. I want to bash her face.
    don't think it's common

    but if they're some teens, they have nothing better to do with their lives- in other words- low lives, not worth wasting your energy on them :wacko: i'd ignore them

    I've had a lot of youngsters- school kids laugh at me lol they'll shut up if you laugh back at them (sometimes) it confuses them :wacko:
    'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

    So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

    Comment


    • Re: What made you sad today..

      [MENTION=132814]aidaalej[/MENTION] whyy ahaha i feel ridiculous
      Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

      Comment


      • Re: What made you sad today..

        Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
        :jkk: it looks like it's just a grade 1 concussion, nothing serious insha'Allah.
        book a dr's appointment tomorrow or call 111 for some advice and if you need to go in A & E

        better to check accidents like this
        'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

        So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

        Comment


        • Re: What made you sad today..

          Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
          don't think it's common

          but if they're some teens, they have nothing better to do with their lives- in other words- low lives, not worth wasting your energy on them :wacko: i'd ignore them

          I've had a lot of youngsters- school kids laugh at me lol they'll shut up if you laugh back at them (sometimes) it confuses them :wacko:
          It was a grown up. She looked like a mum too. It's happened quite a few times recently to the point i think i look like a joke!
          Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

          Comment


          • Re: What made you sad today..

            Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
            [MENTION=132814]aidaalej[/MENTION] whyy ahaha i feel ridiculous
            Lol it kind of reminded me of myself. I would give those kinds of people dirty looks though. I only took physical action once and it was harsher than what you did.. But I still think it was justified lol. It worked well anyways.

            It wasn't because someone was taking pictures though.
            وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِى فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا

            And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life.
            (Quran 20:124)

            Comment


            • Re: What made you sad today..

              Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
              It was a grown up. She looked like a mum too. It's happened quite a few times recently to the point i think i look like a joke!
              Could you move to another area?

              You think it's because you wear niqab?
              وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِى فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا

              And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life.
              (Quran 20:124)

              Comment


              • Re: What made you sad today..

                Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                Bleeding has decreased and so did the pain but my throats feeling weird. Anyone know if banging head does any damage inside the skull?

                I don't want to research on google as they're probably going to say I've got bain damage or something.
                I messaged you son. It seems your phone is offline.

                I hope everything is okay.

                Comment


                • Re: What made you sad today..

                  Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                  Just banged my head on the corner of the window and it's bleeding, never bled from the head before
                  Oh I just read this haha.

                  I was wondering what happened.

                  It's like did he get in a fight or something... All that ruthlessness probably got the best of him I thought.

                  Comment


                  • Re: What made you sad today..

                    Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                    Is it common for people to take a picture of you? Not in a filthy way but as in to laugh at you.

                    This ugly toad was face timing and she faced the camera towards me while laughing. She could of been laughing at the woman sitting next to me but still that is disgusting behaviour. And then she put her hand towards her mouth and snickered like the devil she is.
                    We got off at the same bus stop and i tried to frighten her by walking really close behind her. Still it's not enough. I want to bash her face.
                    Depending on the situation, you should confront such shayateen and let them know they have no right to point a camera at you or put you on video. They will think twice before they do that to another Muslim.

                    So confront them and let them know in a harsh way.

                    Comment


                    • Re: What made you sad today..

                      Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                      Lol it kind of reminded me of myself. I would give those kinds of people dirty looks though. I only took physical action once and it was harsher than what you did.. But I still think it was justified lol. It worked well anyways.

                      It wasn't because someone was taking pictures though.

                      lol good for you. i am a wimp to try that


                      Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                      Could you move to another area?

                      You think it's because you wear niqab?
                      i don't like to think so :(
                      and I am too much of a baby i cant afford to live on my own lol
                      Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

                      Comment


                      • Re: What made you sad today..

                        Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
                        Depending on the situation, you should confront such shayateen and let them know they have no right to point a camera at you or put you on video. They will think twice before they do that to another Muslim.

                        So confront them and let them know in a harsh way.
                        That would be best but i don't like to draw attention to myself. of course depending on the situation. at that place and time it was very difficult to say anything.
                        jazaakAllah khayr
                        Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

                        Comment


                        • Re: What made you sad today..

                          Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                          lol good for you. i am a wimp to try that




                          i don't like to think so :(
                          and I am too much of a baby i cant afford to live on my own lol
                          Sorry I wasn't clear, I mean move to a different area on the bus. But moving to a Muslim majority country is probably the best way to deal with this kind of harassment in the long run.
                          وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِى فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا

                          And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life.
                          (Quran 20:124)

                          Comment


                          • Re: What made you sad today..

                            Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                            Sorry I wasn't clear, I mean move to a different area on the bus. But moving to a Muslim majority country is probably the best way to deal with this kind of harassment in the long run.
                            lol
                            the bus was full i just about got a seat

                            :) inshAllah i will leave this place. what about you?
                            Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

                            Comment


                            • Re: What made you sad today..

                              Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
                              lol
                              the bus was full i just about got a seat

                              :) inshAllah i will leave this place. what about you?
                              Hmm.. I wouldn't know what to do then. I think A.Basheer gave good advice. If you happen to be in a situation where you cannot say anything on the bus and you cannot move, maybe you could confront them outside of the bus if you get the chance.

                              Insha'Allah I will. May Allah help us to make hijrah soon.
                              وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِى فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا

                              And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life.
                              (Quran 20:124)

                              Comment


                              • Re: What made you sad today..

                                Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                                Hmm.. I wouldn't know what to do then. I think A.Basheer gave good advice. If you happen to be in a situation where you cannot say anything on the bus and you cannot move, maybe you could confront them outside of the bus if you get the chance.

                                Insha'Allah I will. May Allah help us to make hijrah soon.
                                Aameen :)
                                Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X