What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Hardly did any work today man. I am fudged.
    They say good things come to those who wait, so imma be at least an hour late

Comment

mankind is sellfish, which means nobody really values anybody else, which probably means we all need to find our inner strength and learn how to love ourselves, because nobody is probably ever going to do it for us, i mean what is love right, it always ends up in ruins, in pain, because the other is sellfish, they think about what they want, what they value, and they dont nor will they ever value you enough,
      so who am i , if i dont love myself,
      just dust in the wind. but how do i become the most beautifull polished diamond, and whats a diamonds worth, if nobody wants to pick it up and appreciate it
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I had so many negative experiences working with Muslims, so many. By Allah I've started feeling reluctant to make any and so I go to mosque to find a good source of brothers to connect to. But guess what- the mosque has introduced parking charges outside its parking which is locked.

So that's the mosque gone.
        8 powerful habits to succeed

1. Wake up early!
        2. Do it as soon as possible, you could die tonight so make the best of today
        3. Remember your life is unique, don't compare yourself to others. Use that jealousy as an energy to make your life a success"
        4. Have healthy habits. Set a time each day to exercise. Try with the mindset you're only going to do some jumping jacks for 5 seconds and the next thing you know, you're doing a workout!
        5. Read, read, read. Ponder over the Qur'an, learn more. Put the idiot box (TV) away
        6. Take note. Desires make slaves out of kings and patience makes kings out of slaves.
        7. Results aren't just worldly. Results are also about perseverance, retaining dignity, being honest, being honourable, doing good unto others.
        8. Always encourage others especially our brothers and sisters, let them know making mistakes is okay, we all make mistakes, do not ever undermine them and make them feel incompetent. This is also true for the dunya, so what if they don't get the maths sum right the first time, that is what LEARNING is.

NEW UPDATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJubtizAEfU

Watch this when you're distressed!

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
          Beautiful in every aspect. From its hospitable people, natural landscapes, some aspect of the culture and food.

I bet you live in the rich neighborhoods thats why so oblivious of Sudan. I mentioned the hospitals not to paint it bad but atleast make you want to visit such people it might not lesssen your problems but it may broaden your views.

If you only you are duddete would have taken you on a tour of Sudan, dude you don't understand the beauty of that country.
          I'll just agree to disagree.

Yes, some parts can be considered beautiful, but by in large it's an ugly place (to the Westerner).

I find myself personally frustrated by anything here.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post

Yes, some parts can be considered beautiful, but by in large it's an ugly place (to the Westerner).

Lol ugly to the westener. May Allah ease your affairs.
            '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post

A beautiful face in the sight of Allah swt.

Comment

life...

Comment

Just banged my head on the corner of the window and it's bleeding, never bled from the head before

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                    SubhanAllah Just banged my head on the corner of the window and it's bleeding, never bled from the head before
                    take care habeebi

Comment

Is it common for people to take a picture of you? Not in a filthy way but as in to laugh at you.

This ugly toad was face timing and she faced the camera towards me while laughing. She could of been laughing at the woman sitting next to me but still that is disgusting behaviour. And then she put her hand towards her mouth and snickered like the devil she is.
                      We got off at the same bus stop and i tried to frighten her by walking really close behind her. Still it's not enough. I want to bash her face.
                      Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by Simply_Logical View Post
                        take care habeebi
                        Insha'Allah bro :) :jkk:

Comment

When someone's upset with you and you have no idea why or what you did :(

*sigh*
                          ~‘And He will provide him from (sources) he could never imagine. And whoever puts their trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed, Allah has set a measure for all things.’~ - سورة الطلاق : 3

Comment

Bleeding has decreased and so did the pain but my throats feeling weird. Anyone know if banging head does any damage inside the skull?

I don't want to research on google as they're probably going to say I've got bain damage or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                              Bleeding has decreased and so did the pain but my throats feeling weird. Anyone know if banging head does any damage inside the skull?

I don't want to research on google as they're probably going to say I've got bain damage or something.
                              You might be fine. You could get a concussion from hitting your head but if it was very serious you would have lost consciousness.

Just check your symptoms here: http://www.injuryinformation.com/inj...oncussions.php
                              وَمَنْ أَعْرَضَ عَن ذِكْرِى فَإِنَّ لَهُۥ مَعِيشَةً ضَنكًا

And whoever turns away from My remembrance - indeed, he will have a depressed life.
                              (Quran 20:124)

Comment

Originally posted by aidaalej View Post
                                You might be fine. You could get a concussion from hitting your head but if it was very serious you would have lost consciousness.

Just check your symptoms here: http://www.injuryinformation.com/inj...oncussions.php
                                :jkk: it looks like it's just a grade 1 concussion, nothing serious insha'Allah.

Comment

Working...
                                X