Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
    Yeah it's not fun...but Alhamdulillah it goes away soon.

:jkk:
    Waiyyakum hutki Thik bolechhen appa, Sundori Maye.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
      Waiyyakum hutki Thik bolechhen appa, Sundori Maye.
      Are you trying to make me throw up again...
      Indeed we belong to Allah,
      and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
        Are you trying to make me throw up again...
        lol :(
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
        [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
          lol :(
          It's okay shundori lols.

Comment

• Dont cry bubz

Comment

• Sometimes you just wonder how people just keep on going... especially those without faith

Day after day.. Waking up and going about their lives. All of it is such a draaag. A big chore

But whats a guy to do? He finds himself in this dunya and so he just has to get on with it

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded View Post
                Sometimes you just wonder how people just keep on going... especially those without faith

Day after day.. Waking up and going about their lives. All of it is such a draaag. A big chore

But whats a guy to do? He finds himself in this dunya and so he just has to get on with it

Those without faith... they probably try to forget everything time to time. "zero" themselves.

Or they have some big plans for the future, so they are prepared to push themselves momentarily.

Comment

Threw up so many times through out the night, I lost count. It was pretty brutal especially when you have nothing to throw up...

Alhamdulillah for our health that we often take for granted.

Comment

Why am i either invisible, judged for what i say ir do, frowned upon, corrected, and receiving commentary when i respond to the angry looks with the same
                    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Does my dad rly only do what my mom does
                      Hes like the moon, only shines when shined upon...
                      Not sure about the part where my mom is the sun though...
                      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I am of the opinion that past sins do affect the way you look and feel.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
                          I am of the opinion that past sins do affect the way you look and feel.

Probably. But bro you need to get a grip of yourself with all the whinning. I know Sudan, been there its a beautiful country. You need to get out more and travel through the whole country, if you have not. I feel you are stuck with the barbie kids and all you do is compare yourself to them. Get out there and meet real people living raw lifes.

You need to visit public hospitals and see how crappy they are and how people are trying to just hang on life. Your perspective in life will change. You are too self absorbed and your jugdments of things are clouded.

You can go scuba diving in port sudan, you can go to the villages and see how people live with so little and yet content SubhanAllah.

You need to actively seek change.
                          '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

Originally posted by Silent being View Post
                            Probably. But bro you need to get a grip of yourself with all the whinning. I know Sudan, been there its a beautiful country. You need to get out more and travel through the whole country, if you have not. I feel you are stuck with the barbie kids and all you do is compare yourself to them. Get out there and meet real people living raw lifes.

You need to visit public hospitals and see how crappy they are and how people are trying to just hang on life. Your perspective in life will change. You are too self absorbed and your jugdments of things are clouded.

You can go scuba diving in port sudan, you can go to the villages and see how people live with so little and yet content SubhanAllah.

You need to actively seek change.
                            Sudan is a beautiful country? In what realm?

The place is pure travesty, and your comment about crappy hospitals and people clinging on to life reiterates that again. Yes, it's a life of struggle. The country itself is pure trash, and society is not that great in my opinion (or maybe not what I would have thought).

Comes a point where one wants better. This place is not a good place at all. If you are rich, sure, Sudan is for you. If you are physically big, sure, you'll most probably be a somebody. But other than that, its not a place.

The change is getting out and never coming back.

It's simply not a good environment to be in, and no one can change that.
                            Last edited by aabdall_25; 26-03-17, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
                              Sudan is a beautiful country? In what realm?

The place is pure travesty, and your comment about crappy hospitals and people clinging on to life reiterates that again. Yes, it's a life of struggle. The country itself is pure trash, and society is not that great in my opinion (or maybe not what I would have thought).

Comes a point where one wants better. This place is not a good place at all. If you are rich, sure, Sudan is for you. If you are physically big, sure, you'll most probably be a somebody. But other than that, its not a place.

The change is getting out and never coming back.
                              Beautiful in every aspect. From its hospitable people, natural landscapes, some aspect of the culture and food.

I bet you live in the rich neighborhoods thats why so oblivious of Sudan. I mentioned the hospitals not to paint it bad but atleast make you want to visit such people it might not lesssen your problems but it may broaden your views.

If you only you are duddete would have taken you on a tour of Sudan, dude you don't understand the beauty of that country.
                              '' WE LIVE IN AN INTERESTING TIME, WHERE THE 'ILM (KNOWLEDGE) OF A PERSON IS JUDGED BY HOW FAMOUS THE PERSON IS.''

- IMAM ANWAR AL 'AWLAQI.

Comment

I was sad hearing some of the terrible things people are saying about Islam in the wake of the terror attack in London a couple of days ago. Why can't people read even a single page of Quran and see the truth for themselves?!

Comment

Working...
                                X