What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

why did [MENTION=127833]RedBirdie[/MENTION] get banned?
    Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
      Ugh yea ur right, she just gave me some chips and then shes angry when i ate them ..
      Lol that's random, sounds like she wants you to eat healthier? So really she just cares about you sis, my mum's the same, she doesn't like it if I eat unhealthy, but when I eat healthy she offers me more/not so healthy food and is worried I'm undereating, lol.. that's just the worry/nature of mothers. If you are healthy and don't need to lose weight or eat healthier for general fitness, then you don't need to worry, but to avoid arguments, eat healthier infront of her, if this will keep her happy, but if you are trying to become fitter/healthier, then she's just trying to help.
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
      [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by SpreadTheHaqq View Post
        why did [MENTION=127833]RedBirdie[/MENTION] get banned?
        I was thinking this too.. I don't know :/ noticed a couple of other members that were quite long standing have also been banned.. but it just shows there's lots going on behind the scenes that we don't know. In regards to the other thread sis, people do feel scared of us regardless, but if you wear the Niqaab it's even harder, and Insha ' Allah no one will harm you, just try and stay in public places, even if you're coming home after Isha, so there are lots of/people about. Waiyyakum. I know what you mean.. that would be quite awkward, but don't worry about saying anything unless a stranger starts talking to you about that. Even then if someone did that.. I'd feel quite shy and introverted. Man it's just annoying that the moment we step into somewhere, lots of people have preconceived notions about us..without even knowing us. And that they get suspicious and paranoid for no reason, and that we have to act 'extra friendly', or for some reason are expected to.. when why should we.. What happened was nothing to do with us, yes we speak out against it, but we can't constantly do that everytime a Muslim does something in the name of Islam.. when it's not even Islamic. When a Christian or an agnost does that.. no one expects the entirety of the population to be victimised or constantly speak up about it, when we have our own lives too, and can't constantly worry about what other people are thinking/will do. Insha ' Allah the apprenticeship is going well, dear sis :)
        And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
          Lol she was testing you..
          Shes like watch out dont spill on the wooden floor now :):):)

Then i finish and shes like pfffffffttttt u shouldnt eat this man pfffffffff
          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by thebench View Post
            Your relationship with your mum doesn't sound healthy.
            Yea ik
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
              Lol that's random, sounds like she wants you to eat healthier? So really she just cares about you sis, my mum's the same, she doesn't like it if I eat unhealthy, but when I eat healthy she offers me more/not so healthy food and is worried I'm undereating, lol.. that's just the worry/nature of mothers. If you are healthy and don't need to lose weight or eat healthier for general fitness, then you don't need to worry, but to avoid arguments, eat healthier infront of her, if this will keep her happy, but if you are trying to become fitter/healthier, then she's just trying to help.
              Yea i just cant tell her not to tell me what to eat bc she will be angry loll i just have to try not to listen to it

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I was thinking this too.. I don't know :/ noticed a couple of other members that were quite long standing have also been banned.. but it just shows there's lots going on behind the scenes that we don't know. In regards to the other thread sis, people do feel scared of us regardless, but if you wear the Niqaab it's even harder, and Insha ' Allah no one will harm you, just try and stay in public places, even if you're coming home after Isha, so there are lots of/people about. Waiyyakum. I know what you mean.. that would be quite awkward, but don't worry about saying anything unless a stranger starts talking to you about that. Even then if someone did that.. I'd feel quite shy and introverted. Man it's just annoying that the moment we step into somewhere, lots of people have preconceived notions about us..without even knowing us. And that they get suspicious and paranoid for no reason, and that we have to act 'extra friendly', or for some reason are expected to.. when why should we.. What happened was nothing to do with us, yes we speak out against it, but we can't constantly do that everytime a Muslim does something in the name of Islam.. when it's not even Islamic. When a Christian or an agnost does that.. no one expects the entirety of the population to be victimised or constantly speak up about it, when we have our own lives too, and can't constantly worry about what other people are thinking/will do. Insha ' Allah the apprenticeship is going well, dear sis :)
                Mods are going on a banning spree.
                They make sure to say islamist motivated terrorism. they timed it perfectly to shut the anti brexit voices.

Yeh the apprenticeship loool alhamdulillah i wont complain Allahu musta'an.
                Narrated by Anas ibn Malik RA: Allah's Messenger :saw: said. "When a woman observes the five times of prayer, fasts during Ramadan, preserves her chastity and obeys her husband, she may enter by any of the gates of Paradise she wishes."

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

what did I tell you before? aabdaall?

if I told you, yes, you are a loser, what will happen then?

it's better to live your life and I feel the same but I have to move on with my life, what's the point of constantly thinking 'i'm ugly, i'm a loser, i'm lost'

as long as you can make yourself happy, that's all that matters
                  It's hard to make myself happy.

I could say a lot, but I think about other people's lives more than mine because my life ain't all that, worth much.

I am just under stress. What people say, think of me is really strating to break me down, like a chemical reaction. Thinking doesn't help and constantly complaining about it in new angles here I know doesn't help.

Comment

[MENTION=140892]aabdall_25[/MENTION] what do the others have that you don't? And what opinion do they hold of you?

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
                      It's hard to make myself happy.

I could say a lot, but I think about other people's lives more than mine because my life ain't all that, worth much.

I am just under stress. What people say, think of me is really strating to break me down, like a chemical reaction. Thinking doesn't help and constantly complaining about it in new angles here I know doesn't help.

I get it

have you tried other techniques to cope with the stress and low self esteem?

it's good to talk about it, that's one way

exercise can help, diet, relaxing techniques, reading

the more you think about it the more you'll drown
                      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                        [MENTION=140892]aabdall_25[/MENTION] what do the others have that you don't? And what opinion do they hold of you?
                        They are taller, bigger, look 'cooler' and are respected as somebodies in life. Me in comparison, look like a nobody, a gay, get treated as one. This is how they think here I am sure.

They think I'm crazy. I am starting to believe it, even though it's not like I am crazy. They don't hold high opinion of me.

I am starting to hate myself. To get treated like this and boxed like this, it's making me feel in the dumps. Thinking doesn't help.
                        Last edited by aabdall_25; 24-03-17, 12:48 AM.

Comment

I randomly got food poisoning and threw up twice (atleast I think it was food poisoning)

Alhamdulillah for our health.
                          Indeed we belong to Allah,
                          and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post
                            I randomly got food poisoning and threw up twice (atleast I think it was food poisoning)

Aww hope you get well soon inshallah :there:

I had food posisoning once and it was horrible I threw up so many times and felt so dizzy. It put me off restaurants for a long time :vomit: :(
                            Ya Rab! When you give me wealth, do not take away my happiness. When you give me strength, do not take away my intelligence. When you give me victory, do not take away my humility. When you give me humility, do not take away my dignity.

Comment

Originally posted by ninety1daisies View Post

Oh gosh, I hope you're okay daisy.. Make sure you get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water, and make Du'aa, insha ' Allah it will go asap. I'm sad because I've got work nonstop for the next 3 days lol.. as per usual, which also means bedtime now.. :( Been working here exactly a year.

Comment

Originally posted by -qed- View Post
                                Aww hope you get well soon inshallah :there:

I had food posisoning once and it was horrible I threw up so many times and felt so dizzy. It put me off restaurants for a long time :vomit: :(
                                Oh gosh, I hope you're okay daisy.. Make sure you get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water, and make Du'aa, insha ' Allah it will go asap. I'm sad because I've got work nonstop for the next 3 days lol.. as per usual, which also means bedtime now.. :( Been working here exactly a year.
                                Yeah it's not fun...but Alhamdulillah it goes away soon.

:jkk:

I meant Alhamdulillah it doesn't last that long. My head is still not in the right place lols.
                                Last edited by ninety1daisies; 24-03-17, 01:48 AM.
                                Indeed we belong to Allah,
                                and indeed to Him we will return.

Quran 2:156

Comment

Working...
                                X