What made you sad today..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

The more I learn about Islam, the more I realise that I only know the basics, and there's so much I don't know, and so much to learn. I feel like I don't know if I'll ever have enough time in my entire life to learn it, even if I devoted all my time to it. I really wish I'd started learning stuff when I was younger, and that I'd been taught it, or proactively searched out the knowledge. I'm not talking about things related to Fardth/very basics, because that stuff we all know, since childhood, but I mean extra stuff. Like.. well so much, I wont even list it here. I don't know, it just makes me scared and worried.. I can die before I've learnt it all. Like all the hadiths and context, and tafsir of every ayah in the Qur'an, and not just basic Aqeedah but in depth, and all of Fiqh, and learning Arabic so I can read the Qur'an and understand it properly, and Tajweed so I can recited everything properly ('m trying to learn this online now, but really I didn't know as a kid how important this was), and also details about every single companion and prophet and messenger, peace and blessings be upon them, and just everything else. I know basics on some of this stuff of course, but not like indepth and all of the details by any means, and it just feels like time is running out. And the more I learn.. the more I realise how little I know. And time flies by so quick.. we could be in our graves tomorrow, and it's just so scary, like we had our life to learn.. and we didn't realise/know, or learnt too slowly.
    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

• Feeling sad
      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

Comment

Originally posted by iRepIslam View Post
        Feeling sad
        It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:
        للّهُـمَّ إِنِّي عَبْـدُكَ ابْنُ عَبْـدِكَ ابْنُ أَمَتِـكَ نَاصِيَتِي بِيَـدِكَ، مَاضٍ فِيَّ حُكْمُكَ، عَدْلٌ فِيَّ قَضَاؤكَ أَسْأَلُـكَ بِكُلِّ اسْمٍ هُوَ لَكَ سَمَّـيْتَ بِهِ نَفْسَكَ أِوْ أَنْزَلْتَـهُ فِي كِتَابِكَ، أَوْ عَلَّمْـتَهُ أَحَداً مِنْ خَلْقِـكَ أَوِ اسْتَـأْثَرْتَ بِهِ فِي عِلْمِ الغَيْـبِ عِنْـدَكَ أَنْ تَجْـعَلَ القُرْآنَ رَبِيـعَ قَلْبِـي، وَنورَ صَـدْرِي وجَلَاءَ حُـزْنِي وذَهَابَ هَمِّـي
        ‘Allaahumma innee ‘abduka wa ibn ‘abdika wa ibn amatika, naasiyati bi yadika, maadin fiyya hukmuka, ‘adlun fiyya qadaa’uka, as’aluka bi kulli ismin huwa laka sammayta bihi nafsaka aw anzaltahu fi kitaabika aw ‘allamtahu ahadan min khalqika aw ista’tharta bihi fi ‘ilm il-ghaybi ‘andak an taj’ala al-Qur’aana rabee’ qalbi wa noor sadri wa jalaa’a huzni wa dhahaaba hammi’
        “O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”
        but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.” (Ahmad 1/391)
        The sunnah is like the ark of Noah, whoever embarks upon it reaches salvation and whoever refuses is drowned.
        ~ Imam Malik (may Allah have mercy on him)

Comment

Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
          Yeah, weathers been so :/ lately. Alhamdulilah its mostly gone now, so I'm happy. This post of yours reminds me I really need to do some winter shopping.
          Tell me about it. One day it's hot the next day it's cold and raining..I can't keep up with the weather. Nz would be even colder though, poor you.
          All humans are dead, except those who have knowledge.
          And all those who have knowledge are asleep, except those who do good deeds.
          And those who do good deeds are deceived, except those who are sincere.
          And those who are sincere are always in a state of worry.”

Imam Shafi'i (رحمه الله)

Comment

With everything i put in my mouth my mum tells me i shouldnt and gives me a lecture, i feel horrible having to hear that cinstantly, she makes me so angry and upset sometimes, shes so bad at housekeeping
            That has nothing to do with it but it upsets me too because i am getting annoyed by everything she does, i have a bad mood when i wakeup, and she succeeds to extend that to the rest of the day..

It's morning rn hence the negativity
            يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I think Allah hates me.

If You hate me, then why'd You create me?

Comment

:( Why am I so emotional that I take random people's comments on my posts/quotes to heart..
                Whenever I post on an opinion thread, I just put my opinion, I never direct it at anyone or argue. That's just not me.. I guess it's difficult because on an online forum it's hard to tell the tone that someone is typing in, but sometimes it can seem quite hostile.Maybe I'm imagining and misunderstanding though.. I don't know. It just hurts when this happens.. lol I wish I had thick skin.
                And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                  :( Why am I so emotional that I take random people's comments on my posts/quotes to heart..
                  Whenever I post on an opinion thread, I just put my opinion, I never direct it at anyone or argue. That's just not me.. I guess it's difficult because on an online forum it's hard to tell the tone that someone is typing in, but sometimes it can seem quite hostile.Maybe I'm imagining and misunderstanding though.. I don't know. It just hurts when this happens.. lol I wish I had thick skin.
                  Who got rude?

Comment

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
                    I think Allah hates me.

Don't say that brother.. I know your having issues but that's not okay to say. Concentrate on dealing with the problems, insha ' allah they will go away, but you need to make du'aa and take practical steps to help overcome the problems.

Comment

Originally posted by aynina View Post
                      With everything i put in my mouth my mum tells me i shouldnt and gives me a lecture, i feel horrible having to hear that cinstantly, she makes me so angry and upset sometimes, shes so bad at housekeeping
                      That has nothing to do with it but it upsets me too because i am getting annoyed by everything she does, i have a bad mood when i wakeup, and she succeeds to extend that to the rest of the day..

It's morning rn hence the negativity
                      you mean like everything you eat, your mum tells you, you shouldn't eat it? try to stay patient sis, patience is hard because when we're in a tough situation, the easiest thing to do is probably the thing we shouldn't do.. try not to take what she says to heart sis. Even though it's hard. Maybe try and keep distance and look for another job, if you don't have your current one anymore, as you were searching for one. It will give you some space.

Comment

I think Allah hates me.

If you knew the love Allah has for you... you will be so happy that due to you heart racing your limbs would seperate from your body

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                          you mean like everything you eat, your mum tells you, you shouldn't eat it? try to stay patient sis, patience is hard because when we're in a tough situation, the easiest thing to do is probably the thing we shouldn't do.. try not to take what she says to heart sis. Even though it's hard. Maybe try and keep distance and look for another job, if you don't have your current one anymore, as you were searching for one. It will give you some space.
                          Ugh yea ur right, she just gave me some chips and then shes angry when i ate them ..
                          يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Ugh yea ur right, she just gave me some chips and then shes angry when i ate them ..
                            Lol she was testing you..

Comment

I'm a real loser in life and I don't like myself. I dont like what I see compared to others every single day.

I think today is the first day I've become worried for myself. Like, I looked around at all the guys and girls in my lecture hall, then thought about my own self and said to myself I am not in good shape.

what did I tell you before? aabdaall?

if I told you, yes, you are a loser, what will happen then?

it's better to live your life and I feel the same but I have to move on with my life, what's the point of constantly thinking 'i'm ugly, i'm a loser, i'm lost'

as long as you can make yourself happy, that's all that matters
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Your relationship with your mum doesn't sound healthy.

Comment

Working...
                                X