Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What made you sad today..

Originally posted by aabdall_25 View Post
    I dont know where you are from. Perhaps Sudanese outside of Sudan are fine, more open-minded, but if you are in Sudan here, then no, it's not all that.

That's what I believe.
    I used to know sudanese family here, but whole family got wrecked. As soon as wife got a job as old-people-nurse she divorced from his husband. Two of the their eldest daughters married with kuffaar, 3rd one is very liberal. Son moved in with some kuffaar white lady. I used grow up with these people, daughters and mother used to wear hijab, son was in same elementary class in me. The father is devasted and told these stories over many occasions to me and my father.

Comment

Pollution

Comment

Originally posted by Poster View Post
        Pollution
        Poster

How are you bro? Don't be sad bro, don't be sad.

Comment

Pollution
          Post whatever you feel like sharing pollution post
          Each person has inside a basic decency and goodness. If he listens to it and acts on it, he is giving a great deal of what it is the world needs most. It is not complicated but it takes courage. It takes courage for a person to listen to his own goodness and act on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Morose View Post
            Poster

How are you bro? Don't be sad bro, don't be sad.
            Alhamdulillah bro, I'm good :)

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
            Post whatever you feel like sharing pollution post
            *coughs*

spot on m8

Comment

Alhamdulillah bro, I'm good :)

*coughs*

spot on m8
              Bro, you don't sound too good. You sound as though you're throat is congested.

Comment

Bro, you don't sound too good. You sound as though you're throat is congested.
                Nah but I do have mild chest pain fam.

also bro, no idea how these guys can tell I'm a foreigner lol

Comment

Nah but I do have mild chest pain fam.

also bro, no idea how these guys can tell I'm a foreigner lol
                  Oh, that doesn't sound too good bro. I'm guessing doctors is out of the question?

It's the coolness bro. You'll be a foreigner anywhere you go :D

Comment

Oh, that doesn't sound too good bro. I'm guessing doctors is out of the question?

It's the coolness bro. You'll be a foreigner anywhere you go :D
                    Of course m8, it's not too bad Alhamdulillah

lol subhan'Allah. There's quite a few spies here bro so being foreign is a setback especially if you come from Yemen, Iraq, Syria etc..

Most people are fine but you get a few asking why you're here. One guy even asked me if I'm here to create fitnah. I was like 'you wot m8'

Comment

Of course m8, it's not too bad Alhamdulillah

lol subhan'Allah. There's quite a few spies here bro so being foreign is a setback especially if you come from Yemen, Iraq, Syria etc..

Most people are fine but you get a few asking why you're here. One guy even asked me if I'm here to create fitnah. I was like 'you wot m8'
                      Sheesh that sounds scary bro. Keep your head down and try to avoid being alone anywhere in sha Allah. Be safe man, we expect you to return in one piece in sha Allah. And knowing the situation over there it's not good.

Thing is I don't know how you guys tell each other a part :rotfl: if you told me you were you know, I'd believe you ahah. It must be the way you speak bro.

Comment

Sheesh that sounds scary bro. Keep your head down and try to avoid being alone anywhere in sha Allah. Be safe man, we expect you to return in one piece in sha Allah. And knowing the situation over there it's not good.

Thing is I don't know how you guys tell each other a part :rotfl: if you told me you were you know, I'd believe you ahah. It must be the way you speak bro.
                        insha'Allah bro

loool I can't tell Arabs apart too bro but nah bro, even before I speak some ask if I'm Syrian or from x country. Allah knows best. Apart from that, khair Alhamdulillah

Once I speak though its pretty obvious. I thought I had a neutral Arab accent loool but it turns out I don't.

Comment

insha'Allah bro

loool I can't tell Arabs apart too bro but nah bro, even before I speak some ask if I'm Syrian or from x country. Allah knows best. Apart from that, khair Alhamdulillah

Once I speak though its pretty obvious. I thought I had a neutral Arab accent loool but it turns out I don't.
                          Hahaha that's shameful bro! And do your family experience the same thing or do they blend in?

Comment

Hahaha that's shameful bro! And do your family experience the same thing or do they blend in?
                            Lool I can tell gulf and shami Arabs apart but like saying he's from x country is impossible for me.

Some blend in more than others. Alright bro, Internet is about to cut off so asalamu alaykum

Comment

Lool I can tell gulf and shami Arabs apart but like saying he's from x country is impossible for me.

Some blend in more than others. Alright bro, Internet is about to cut off so asalamu alaykum
                              Then it must be the Bri'ishness in you :D

No worries bro, until another time take care and may Allah keep you safe and well.

و عليكم السلام والرحمة الله وبركاته

Comment

I'm a real loser in life and I don't like myself. I dont like what I see compared to others every single day.

I think today is the first day I've become worried for myself. Like, I looked around at all the guys and girls in my lecture hall, then thought about my own self and said to myself I am not in good shape.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X